Welcome our New Geetham Club Members !! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome our New Geetham Club Members !!

Congratulations and Welcome
    our new Geetham Club Members ....

Zephr
    ItechLegend
    Srimathi_K

CHEERS TO ALL .....

Congratulations and Welcome
    our new Geetham Club Members ....

Zephr
    ItechLegend
    Srimathi_K

நான் பெரிது நீ பெரிது என்று வாழாமல் நாடு பெரிது என்று வாழ்வோம்!

suriyan80 Guest

Congrats venpuraa... :D

Congratulations new Geetham Club members!!!
    - Valluvan

Wow... Thanks a lot guys for your wishes... I didn't even realize all these postings until IIG told me about it. I didn't even realize when my postion changed from Senior Member to Geetham Club Member.. Will I get a pay raise too?

Thanks IIG for the link and opening my eyes.. I am so overwhelmed to see all the wishes here..

Kangalil aanandha kanneerudan,
    Srimathi

Welcome Srimathi

ithukku thaan carnatic la irunthu velilayum konjam varanumnu sollurathu angaeyae irunthaa mathathu ellam eppo therinjukarathaaan.
    தீயினால் சுட்ட புண் உள்ளாறும் ஆறாதே நாவினால் சுட்ட வடு - திருவள்ளுவ ர்

Quote Originally Posted by iig View Post
    Welcome Srimathi

ithukku thaan carnatic la irunthu velilayum konjam varanumnu sollurathu angaeyae irunthaa mathathu ellam eppo therinjukarathaaan.
    Thanks IIG..

Idhukku thaan ragasiyma oru edathula poster adichu otta koodathu... Apparam ellarum sandhu, bondhu-kulla ellam nuzhainju parpaangala?

Ivallavu vaai enkittae adikkareenga.. ippadi oru privilege kuduthirukom, inga vandhu parunga appadinnu enakku oru PM anupichirukkalaamae..

Carnatic la irukkara fun velilae illavae illai, IIG.. Ohhh... naan escape, neenga ellarum sernthu enna moththarathukku munnalae...

Sri

ragasiyamaava

Let me dont want to crowd this thread with suggestions/advice/arguments. matravai pinnar

Suha's post from RT

Quote Originally Posted by suha View Post
    seri aama apdi enna carnatic section la galata panringo....srimathi ku inghaa nala illaiyaam anga thana nala irukkam

4 memebrs tirumba tirumba pesikringo athu nala irukkaa
    After seeing Suha's post now I am compelled to answer your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by srimathi_k View Post
    Thanks IIG..

Idhukku thaan ragasiyma oru edathula poster adichu otta koodathu... Apparam ellarum sandhu, bondhu-kulla ellam nuzhainju parpaangala?
    ragasiyamaava. Carnatic Section thavira matha sectionla thread pota ragasiyama ethana naala. sollavae illai :?

Ivallavu vaai enkittae adikkareenga.. ippadi oru privilege kuduthirukom, inga vandhu parunga appadinnu enakku oru PM anupichirukkalaamae..
    For this some of our mods/super mods/admin can answer

Carnatic la irukkara fun velilae illavae illai, IIG.. Ohhh... naan escape, neenga ellarum sernthu enna moththarathukku munnalae...

Sri
    This is the point I want to discuss. Of course I do accept its fun Carnatic section.

1. You love Carnatic music, so you can hear/have collection according to your taste and likeliness.

2. You have good interaction with all the members in CARNATIC section.

When we talk about interaction I dont think it came in one evening. In Carnatic you started posting and interacting with all the other members with some funny comments and then it developed. And now you feel comfortable in carnatic section. Its the same with other threads and other sections too. Once you start interacting for sure you will find many interesting things/persons

May be in the initial few days it may be bit tougher as many feel like others know each other very well. But I guess you feel better in 2 or 3 days.

Then no more thread will look like poster in ragasiyamaana idam

Here again I am not only mentioning RT alone you have other sections like Talk General/Talk Personal/Cine news/Flash News/Education & Career/Jokes/Women's Talk/Men's Talk/Sports ..........

Now again, catch you soon in sections other than Carnatic

ps: v- ungaloda ellam senthu enakkum periya post podara pazhakkam ottikichu

ps 1: Sri, this again is not my argument or advice or suggestion. Just my VIEW. Because being busy in Carnatic may be you might have missed the fun in other threads

ps2: Mods/super mods/Admin - If you feel this thread is getting diverted or something like that please feel free to remove the post. Thank you.
    Last edited by Idiot; 02-09-2007 at 01:12 PM.

ahhaa eggy engayooooooooo poitingo

but thanks for clear us

srimathi ...we r not coming carnatic much cos we wont ruin the thread....me dont have much of knowledge about carnatic...illannaa naan enga yum vidrathu illa and u ppls r doing good job in getham carnatic sectoin is very busy section now :p

as like iig said...u come and look more section ........everythread have some of fun u can enjoy and u can make more freinds too
    Last edited by suha; 02-09-2007 at 01:21 PM.

Suha,

enna thooka kalakama.. ithu missing persons thread illai.

Talk personal, Active members thread

dhath

eidt panrathu kulla yaar msg panna sonna grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ivallavu vaai enkittae adikkareenga.. ippadi oru privilege kuduthirukom, inga vandhu parunga appadinnu enakku oru PM anupichirukkalaamae.
    unga id colour, id keezha irukkura rank rendume maarirukku. adhu kooda note pannaliya neenga avlo sincere'a post panreenga
    ~~~~~~~~~
    boss madiri dhaan naanum. classical theriyadhu, namakku dhaan theriyadhu. adha enjoy panni discuss panravangala edhukku disturb pannanum'nu thonum avlo dhaan. adhaan naan film music threads'la mattum varuven
    I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

Thanks IIG, Suha and NS80, for taking your time and 'talking' to me.

IIG: oru joke-a joke-a eduthukka mudiyala.. Church Father mathiri periya sermon ellam kuduthuteenga.. Thank You..

Suha and NS80: You are mistaken if you think all the members in Carnatic threads are well versed in carnatic music. Nope... some of us are only listeners. Vasan comes there all the time with a comment that he wants Tamil songs.

That thread is not just for posting and discussing carnatic music. Or, it no longer is.. Well, GK and IIG blame me for corrupting the thread completely (GK even used a strong word that I am tarnishing the carnatic thread), but we are having so much fun there that Geetham's almost getting to be an addiction for all of us.

I am coming out of Carnatic threads, you can't say I never step out. I like Today's News a lot..

NS80: Only after you pointed it, I noticed the ID's color change.. Endha ulagathulae irukkaennu theriyala..

Sri

IIG: oru joke-a joke-a eduthukka mudiyala.. Church Father mathiri periya sermon ellam kuduthuteenga.. Thank You..

Sri
    ecooos me yennathu joke-a eduthukalai aaga naan porumaiya jollya konjam professionla eluthai try panninaen avalo thaan

Welcome to Geetham Club, Ms. srimathi_k.. How are you? :D

v-

ps: Sri became a club member on 12/07/06, and her first post here was on 02/08/07.. I was wondering, if she was made as a club member like recently..
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

v- the thing is she didnt recognise it till now

After a big history, geography she recognised it. Carnatic'la over addict aayitaanga

ps:v- enakku oru doubt, athu eppadi oi neeru pesina mattum ellarum thamasa thamasa eduthukaraanga naan pesina tension aaraennu solluraanga.

ps:v- enakku oru doubt, athu eppadi oi neeru pesina mattum ellarum thamasa thamasa eduthukaraanga naan pesina tension aaraennu solluraanga.

V vayasu enna un vayasu enna kanna ...
    Well-timed silence has more eloquence than speech....

ithukku ellaam edhukku tension aakureenga.. :?

no one taking you seriously eggy.. teasing ya.. thats all..

Now if you are talking about 'ponnu parkarathu eppadi' people will know its serious business.. ::p :p

v-

ps: BTW, antha Hilda eppadi irukkaanga?
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by vasan View Post
    Welcome to Geetham Club, Ms. srimathi_k.. How are you? :D

v-

ps: Sri became a club member on 12/07/06, and her first post here was on 02/08/07.. I was wondering, if she was made as a club member like recently..
    Thank You, v dash for the welcome. I am doing great, thanks for asking. Without asking, I can see you are doing more than great!

PS la enna nakkals? I didn't know that I became Geetham Club Member, ragasiya kootanni ellam therinjukka innum ESP illae enakku...

Sri

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast