Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

22 61.11%
  • no

14 38.89%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: பேய் என்பது நிஜமா? கற்பனையா? Do you believe in Ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by Valavan
    Peyavathu poothamavathu. ethavathu disucss pannanumthaan , athukkaha ippadiya
    Valavan....'' this is the first time i m gng to write so hard in geetham...so thayar a irunghaaaaa...''Ethavathu discusss nu sollatheenkaaaaa do u knwo how difficult is to get the information.......'' intha topic a eduthekittenkanan evaluvu information kidciachuthu theriyumaaaa...'' if u not able 2 give valuable information do not critcise.. En peru enna theriyum illai katteri ....'' ippa sollu pei irukka illaiyaaaaa.....''

Nan ninaikiran neeka ellam therincha aasami nu...Enna soleernka valavan ...
    I am back.........

uffff.....katteri paavam vittudunga....avaru enna seiyuvaaru....pls dont use any offensive words here again....

Be Happy...
    Download -Filesonic-Premium-Accounts-(Updated-Daily)
    http://www.geetham.net/forums/showthread.php?40717

ghost is nothing but a different form of energy as to we beings and what we regards as god can be energetically equalized (if i am not very wrong) to cosmic energy - MY VIEW

so energies exist in this world.

side track: but i save my energy by sleeping sleeping sleeping hi hi hi
    I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food.
    -- Robert Orben

as to we beings and what we regards as god can be energetically equalized
    sandiya welcome to Patti Mandram...can u pls explain the quoted sentence once more...

Be Happy...

in terms of science of energies (not physics) but psychic or mind behavioural science of energies, cosmic energy is regarded as the superior form of energy and it is said that human beings regard this energy as god.

we human beings are different form of energy (though each have their own vibe or energy state) and pei / ghost is a different form of free energy (so is cosmos). u know free energy cannot be conserved.

athai thaan konjam vera ya namba oorla solluvaanga pei maathiri ulavuriyennu.

just how hamilton bridge became ambattan vaaraavathi
    I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food.
    -- Robert Orben

acho cho, nijamavei peeye irrukka illiya solungo ....... appo thanei naa kadhai solla mudiyum yenga anna piyanukku

acho cho, nijamavei peeye irrukka illiya solungo ....... appo thanei naa kadhai solla mudiyum yenga anna piyanukku

enna suha...ungalukkum answer theriyaatha...so sad...ok then naan kooodiya seekiram kandu pudichu solliduren...

Be Happy...

sofi,

aama yennaku peeye irruku thaan solli irrukanga inga confuse la irruku seri seri sofi nee kandu pidichi sollu ok ya

If u carefully analyze the world, we have everything in pairs: light and dark, day and night, male and female, good and evil, ebbs and flows, sorrow and joy....everything is paired. So, i think that if I believe in the existence of God (Good power), which I do, then I believe in the existence of its opposite(but might not be equal) force..the ghost or satan or in general the Bad power.

Arun

If u carefully analyze the world, we have everything in pairs: light and dark, day and night, male and female, good and evil, ebbs and flows, sorrow and joy....everything is paired. So, i think that if I believe in the existence of God (Good power), which I do, then I believe in the existence of its opposite(but might not be equal) force..the ghost or satan or in general the Bad power.

Arun

....that was a nice argument..... u got to be an atheist to say there r no ghosts.....else u r fooling urself
    [shadow=red:e593bb7649]- Naughty...... [/shadow:e593bb7649]

it looks like everything is in pairs because of the way we percieve things or use it in language.

Day and night and twilight
    Male, female and angels !!
    good, evil, not so bad..
    Ebb, flow and still water
    sorrow, joy and unaffected peace
    light, dark and grey...

Arun & comenaught... sorry. You will have to come up with more reasoning based arguments than merely using illogical linguistic arguments. What is and what is not is not dependent on how we describe things. Not subjective but objective...
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Vasan, just think...
    what is twilight? an inbetween thing of day and night,
    ur "not so bad" is a combination of good and evil,
    still water is when there is no ebb or no flow or both in equal amounts
    Unaffected peace is a combination of sorrow and joy in equal amounts or in zero amount
    Grey is nothing but a combination of white and black in some proportions....
    Hence, there are only two extremes (like -infinity and +infinity)and everything else is a combination of those two extremes in some proportions.
    Hence, there are both God and satan, And we, humans are the combination of both in some proportions, the ratio of good and evil in ourselves defines us either a good preson or a bad person.
    So, My arguement was logical, but u did not manage to interpret it in the correct way.

Arun

Arun & comenaught... sorry. You will have to come up with more reasoning based arguments than merely using illogical linguistic arguments. What is and what is not is not dependent on how we describe things. Not subjective but objective...
    vasa
    if i ask u to show me god, can u? if i ask u how god has helped u, can u? if u can, then why did god let u down in any of the instances which made u unhappy...... its jus in the mind..... if u go to the temple and worship the idol and believe that it will do good, then u got to believe in ghosts..... in fact, there have been instances where ppl have captured some vagueo images near cemetery.....but has there been any kinda proof to show the existence of god? if u r gonna tell me "think logically....there aint no ghosts....." then without any vindiction, u gotto tell "there is no god " , by the same reasoning..... as i said earlier.....it depends on the individual....i believe in god and believe in ghosts too!!!

[shadow=red:e593bb7649]- Naughty...... [/shadow:e593bb7649]

So, do the ghosts really exist? :P

There is a new movie out called the Exorcism of Emily Rose.. (Actually the number one movie last weekend.. 9/10/2005). From Ebert/Rogers commentary in SunTimes..

(this movie).. is based on the true story of a priest who was accused of murder after a teenage girl died during an exorcism. If the priest is correct and the girl was possessed by a demon, he is innocent. If the authorities called by the prosecution are correct, she died of psychotic epileptic disorder, and the priest created complications leading to her death. If, on the other hand, exorcism theory is correct, drugs given to the girl to treat her "disorder" made her immune to exorcism and led to her death.
    Whaddya say, folks..

Vasan

ps: Don't read this at night.. If you have already read it, don't sleep.. :P
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by suha
    sofi,

aama yennaku peeye irruku thaan solli irrukanga inga confuse la irruku seri seri sofi nee kandu pidichi sollu ok ya
    enna HSK , pakkavee illaiyaa. okay..okay.. enkooda vaa naan kaanpikireen -Hongkong disney land-laa.
    Ticket nii thaan edukkanum.
    -yamini

My favourite quote:

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
    - unknown

hmm..etho night effect la padikkalamnnu thread kku vanthaa yaarum oru pei story kooda sollala

கடவுளை நம்புபவர்க ள், பேய்களையும ் பூதங்களையு ம் நம்பித்தான ் ஆகவேண்டும் . வேறு வழி தெரியவில்ல ை. இல்லாத ஒன்றை நம்பத்தொடங ்கிவிட்டால ், இதுபோன்ற சங்கடங்கள் வரத்தான் செய்யும்.

This is old topic illaiyaya who bump up this

huh...thatahjaan-aaa ..thatha pei irukak illaiyaaa

Quote Originally Posted by yamini

enna HSK , pakkavee illaiyaa. okay..okay.. enkooda vaa naan kaanpikireen -Hongkong disney land-laa.
    Ticket nii thaan edukkanum.
    naan ingha thaan geetham la enngayo patthu irrukeein :? un kuda varranumma pei pakkavvaa.........nowayyy pei pakka naan ticket verra edukkanumaa

suha u want to see peii......
    tell me i will arrange one for u

Yamini.. welcome back

Che... aathigana neenga

Paul... intha velai eppo irunthu pei kooda ellam dealings unda..

unga kita suha vanthu appuram nayagan style'la kepa ippadi "Paul anna, neenga manushana illai peiyaa "

Vasan.. thats a good moviei think.. but ingae htaan for each and everything they name a disorder... i dont beleive that... yethoo silathu true and we can accept.. but intha mahtiri ellam disorder ellam ivanga chumma solrathu.. ellam under search and text book phrases.. they themselves cant confirm a case perfectly.. law and order paarungo.. you will know

Shy
    I Geetham

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast