Request Your Recipes Here - (DON'T POST RECIPIES HERE) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Request Your Recipes Here - (DON'T POST RECIPIES HERE)

THANKS. WELL I'VE DONE IT SEVERAL TIMES.IT REALLY TASTES GOOD.
    ENJOYYYYYYYY !!!!!!

LET ME KNOW AFTER U TRY IT.
    [shadow=orange:e833a88dc9]vedha [/shadow:e833a88dc9]

hello vedha and shy,

actually piece paratha is same like kothu paratha.they will mix the curry in it and its not stuffed one and chilli paratha is different.

pl let me know the recepies of both and ofcourse mysorpa(sweet)

hey geetham members naan kekkren-nu yaarum enna kochukaatheeenga....pls i need a recipie about "EPDI SAMYALA KURAI KANDU PIDIKKIRATHU" itha mattum enakku yaaravathu sonna romba nalla irukkum-nu nenaikkiren.thank u and bye bye.
    BE HAPPY.
    Download -Filesonic-Premium-Accounts-(Updated-Daily)
    http://www.geetham.net/forums/showthread.php?40717

Sofia.. Don't worry about this issue. I am not going to give this section under your control. But Women's Talk and Patti Manram. I think you can enjoy those sections. Okvaa?

someone know any recipies using sardines?
    how to cook it?
    Thanks in advance.
    Have a wonderful day Friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sandhiya_ch
    i do not get besan flour here, what should i do for it, can i substitute it or grind it myself in a blender

suggestions please
    cheers

Sandhiya,

May be you can order Indian groceries in www.hotdishes.com Hope this will help you. Good luck1

Can anyone give me the recipie for mixer. But it should be very simple and easy to make. Please post the reciepie.

hello people......

most of the recipes posted here are based on ingredients exclusive to India/Sri Lanka....people like me who live miles and miles away from a tamil shop can have not much use out of them (especially if one doesn't have mich cooking experience, like me )
    So ,it'll be great if we can have some recipes from back home, which can be made from stuff available at local supermarkets.....

just my thoughts....
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Quote Originally Posted by sofiadorathy
    hey geetham members naan kekkren-nu yaarum enna kochukaatheeenga....pls i need a recipie about "EPDI SAMYALA KURAI KANDU PIDIKKIRATHU" itha mattum enakku yaaravathu sonna romba nalla irukkum-nu nenaikkiren.thank u and bye bye.
    BE HAPPY.
    Sofia

This is no big deal....neenga samaichu neengale saapittu paarunga,then u can easily find out faults. This is the good recipe for u r question. Seriousa eduthakaadheenga,this will work out really.

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards."

we get all the items in our place.It is U.S.A. There are indian grocery available.i dont know about ur place.have u searched for indian grocery near by ur place?

Quote Originally Posted by shidinesh
    hello people......

most of the recipes posted here are based on ingredients exclusive to India/Sri Lanka....people like me who live miles and miles away from a tamil shop can have not much use out of them (especially if one doesn't have mich cooking experience, like me )
    So ,it'll be great if we can have some recipes from back home, which can be made from stuff available at local supermarkets.....

just my thoughts....
    sure I agree, will try to post some very simple recipes too

Shy

Moderator,

As discussed elsewhere in these forums, could you please add some recipes for non-Indian food as well?

Mexican/Greek?/Italian/Chinese/French/American... ??

Thanks very much !!
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

what vasan said will be good

Interesting request.

I prepare sambhar with one standard sambhar masala(anna poorna)..
    To change the taste of the sambhar i tried different vegetables but couldnt get the diference in taste..

If i want vendaikai sambhar i add vendaikai and so on and so forth. but i couldnt get the real taste. What am i lackinggg....Can somebody solve this mystery ...

madhu
    Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing their idiot (re: George W. Bush)

Madhu,

Vegetables change pani'na u wont have that much of a taste difference..
    If u want to have real taste difference, then u have to make somethign like onion sambhar, mullangi sambhar, araichuvita sambhar etc... appo thaan real difference erukum..

For vendakka sambar kooda u can make a change.. did u fry vendakka and then add it to sambhar?? appadi fry panum poothu (fry it with little amount of oil, when its about to finish. but some chilli powder and paeratiitu..keep it aside).. then when u are about to remove sambhar, just put this vege for 5 mins and take it..

Konjam different'a erukum.. try and let me know.

danks Shy,
    neenga sonna intha fried vendakaa innaki try pannuren...how to chage the sambhar taste . can you give me a home made ,workable, implementable recipe for sambhar without adding sambhar powder..coz that is how my mom used to cook(delicious..)...i can get all possible ingredients...

appuram oru hotel arambikalaaam nenaikiren.. unga kai manam ok mathiri theriyuthu ... eppadi vasthi..
    Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing their idiot (re: George W. Bush)

appuram oru hotel arambikalaaam nenaikiren..
    Enga....Stanford pakkamaa?....You could always open branches at Coralville and Chicago....
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Madhu

ennaiku post panraen, without using any adding any sambhar powder etc..

Hotel start pana pooreengala? good.. geetham hotel'nu paeru vaikaanga, we three are available..

Head chef - Shy
    Test Experts/Commentators/Idea experts - Vasan and anainar

Okvaa deal?

Shy

I'm using basmathi rice for making idli and dosa dough.
    problem is dough works good for dosa. but not idli. i think this is due to the rice i'm using. here i couldn't get puzungalarisi. i tried some par boiled rice
    but that too didn't work. so i use only basmathi rice.
    Is there anyother alternate rice variety or anyother way to make soft idli.

wow i like this place lots of information abt cookin
    can some 1 teach me to cook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast