Enakku oru unmai therinjaganum..
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enakku oru unmai therinjaganum..

Default Enakku oru unmai therinjaganum..

Why is that women after they get married, push every guy above 25 whom they know closely (like brother, cousin, friend) into marraige appa-amma'va vida ivanga forcing jasthi. indha kola verikku karanam enna ?
    I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

indha kola verikku karanam enna ?
    kola veriyaa.. adap paavs..

Ellaam pasam thaan, kaNNaa.. paasam thaan.

Always-sees-the-positive-thing-v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by ns80 View Post
    Why is that women after they get married, push every guy above 25 whom they know closely (like brother, cousin, friend) into marraige appa-amma'va vida ivanga forcing jasthi. indha kola verikku karanam enna ?
    evalavu naal thaan freea suthuveengo

On a serious note after 25 its good to get married...rather thaan drag until after 30...specially for gals...thgh the trend now is changing...ppl are delaying marriage.

when we look at our parents its nice to see them relaxing at 50, no worries...enjoying their retirement...so y cudnt we do the same?

wat is the harm in getting married & sharing our life with another person?....when u have decided to do so...y prolong it?

when u have decided to do so...y prolong it?
    Yes. The key is "when you have decided to do so".. Not a moment too soon.

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

paasam dhaan othukkaren. 1-2 vaati kekkalaam. kettukitte irundha eppadi

naan romba naal kazhichu paatha schoolmate'um ippadi thaan ovvoru vaatiyum kettu paduthara. ippadi nariya per irukkanga. adhukku thaan indha thread

naan romba naal kazhichu paatha schoolmate'um ippadi thaan ovvoru vaatiyum kettu paduthara. ippadi nariya per irukkanga. adhukku thaan indha thread
    You are not talking abt the naalvar ani ... are you ?

Quote Originally Posted by vasan View Post
    Yes. The key is "when you have decided to do so".. Not a moment too soon.

v-
    heheehehe....u will decide when ur 25 & then wait for dunno wat

ns,
    ippo than notice senjen indha kola verikku karanam enna ?

neengale solli irukeengo someone closenu..like cousin,brother,friend....so dont u think its out of love & freedom they approach the person asking them to get married?

paasam dhaan othukkaren. 1-2 vaati kekkalaam. kettukitte irundha eppadi

Ns,
    Next time u see her...can u pls give her hifi for our naalvar ani sangam

they had felt the real married life,and in good faith they would like to see again,to the nearest,happening onbehalf - caring , love and due respect

ns, veetla ponnu pakka aranbichacha.... good. eppa eppditha solveenga. Kalyanathukku apram pakkla enna solreenganu.
    Have a nice day...... :D

You are not talking abt the naalvar ani ... are you ?
    avangalayum serthu dhaan
    ~~~~~
    neengale solli irukeengo someone closenu..like cousin,brother,friend....so dont u think its out of love & freedom they approach the person asking them to get married?
    ippadi irukka eppovavadhu kekkalaam. eppome kettute irundha nallava irukkum sollunga ? avanga avangalukku edhavadhu career/monetary goals irukkum. adhukkappuram pannipaanga, parents' generation'la nariya per 30+, 35+ ellam pannitu irundhirukkanga. ippo ellam mid 20s to early 30s pannikaraanga, adhula enna thappu ? 25'la nariya per professional'a settle'e aagirukka mataanga.

sila perukku kalyanam pannikanum'ne ishtam irukkadhu. appadi irukkuravangal force panni enna prayojanam
    ~~~~~~
    anitam, innum illa. enakku kalyanam anappuramum ippadi thaan solluven :D.

aiyoo.. please RT pakkam pogaathe..

Shy
    I Geetham

naan parthutten

Ns....You just explain your privacy, wish and thoughts to the ones who are forcing you......if they are still forcing ignore them

Suppose adhu adhu unga akka or close family memebraa irudha you cannot ignore them istead explain pannungha unga viruppam yennanu and try to convince them.

You don't have to worry abt your marriage until 29 or 30. Enjoy your life!!! approm find your girl then settle down in life.

avangalayum serthu dhaan
    ~~~~~

ippadi irukka eppovavadhu kekkalaam. eppome kettute irundha nallava irukkum sollunga ? avanga avangalukku edhavadhu career/monetary goals irukkum. adhukkappuram pannipaanga, parents' generation'la nariya per 30+, 35+ ellam pannitu irundhirukkanga. ippo ellam mid 20s to early 30s pannikaraanga, adhula enna thappu ? 25'la nariya per professional'a settle'e aagirukka mataanga.

sila perukku kalyanam pannikanum'ne ishtam irukkadhu. appadi irukkuravangal force panni enna prayojanam
    ~~~~~~
    anitam, innum illa. enakku kalyanam anappuramum ippadi thaan solluven :D.

Thats a totally different story ....i wud never recommend to force such ppl into marriage.

Ppl who are setlled professionally but just postponing marraige, shud give a reasonale excuse Y he/she dont want to marry...if thats not possible ppl will wonder & ask questions

an example i can give here...my friend 29 now, he his settled professionally, has his own home...but wanted to wait & enjoy his life...he went to India last year & his uncle asked him wats wrong?...at ur age u have no Gf nor ur ready for wedding...something must be wrong with u

Quote Originally Posted by Teena View Post
    Ns....You just explain your privacy, wish and thoughts to the ones who are forcing you......if they are still forcing ignore them

Suppose adhu adhu unga akka or close family memebraa irudha you cannot ignore them istead explain pannungha unga viruppam yennanu and try to convince them.

You don't have to worry abt your marriage until 29 or 30. Enjoy your life!!! approm find your girl then settle down in life.

Teena,
    enna andha pakkam goal podareengo

naan kekanumnu irunthen pattams ketutaango.. teena..olunga intha boatkku vanthudu.. athaan unakkum nalathu

Seriously...

Indian mentality padi.. oru sandhooshamana life appadina.. correctaana timela padichu, career stablize aana appuram, within 1-2 yearsla marriagepanikarthu thaan.. people would want their loved ones to settle in life at the right age/time(settle meaning nalla career and having fun matum illai, marriage). So they tend to ask the question. Nambo kekalainu vachupoom, appuram intha oor mathiri till 35 kooda they will leading a very comfy life.. yes personall avangalukku athu supera irukkum thaan.. but vayasu poguthenu avangalukku theriyaathu.. so kooda irukara family friends appo appo nyabagam padutheena thaan they will know that..

pattams solra mathiri marriageae venaamnu irukaravangalai force panni the other partner (paiyanoo/ponnoda) lifeaiyoo namba spoil pana kuudathu.. athu thappu.. but intha vayasula yen avasaramnu think panni thatti kazhikaravangalai paduthalaam

Shy
    I Geetham

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post
    naan kekanumnu irunthen pattams ketutaango.. teena..olunga intha boatkku vanthudu.. athaan unakkum nalathu

Seriously...

Indian mentality padi.. oru sandhooshamana life appadina.. correctaana timela padichu, career stablize aana appuram, within 1-2 yearsla marriagepanikarthu thaan.. people would want their loved ones to settle in life at the right age/time(settle meaning nalla career and having fun matum illai, marriage). So they tend to ask the question. Nambo kekalainu vachupoom, appuram intha oor mathiri till 35 kooda they will leading a very comfy life.. yes personall avangalukku athu supera irukkum thaan.. but vayasu poguthenu avangalukku theriyaathu.. so kooda irukara family friends appo appo nyabagam padutheena thaan they will know that..

pattams solra mathiri marriageae venaamnu irukaravangalai force panni the other partner (paiyanoo/ponnoda) lifeaiyoo namba spoil pana kuudathu.. athu thappu.. but intha vayasula yen avasaramnu think panni thatti kazhikaravangalai paduthalaam

Shy

Enna ippadi sollieteengaa...

Vayasu aachunnu en kavalai padanum....
    I am back.........

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post

Seriously...

Shy
    well said shy,.teacher endral teacher thaan..... .and other ladies.,Teena and pattam...
    nalla advise paa....nana.....you are so lucky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast