Mozhi - Beauty and Joy - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mozhi - Beauty and Joy

Nalla velai innum naan antha movie paarkalai...

Cools.. I read it in vikatan.... Also thirai vimarsanamnu onnu Vijay TVla varum.. Athula Madhan(hes a famous guy back home) thaan will do all this analysis.. Appo intha moviekku antha director said.. this is a woman's movie... everything about how a life shud be appadi ippadinu sonaan... athaan keten... Also kofee with Anula prakashraj said the same thing... but he said lot of bold statements now to think abt it.. he wants to marry his mother, because he admires her so much, he wants to know her other side too.. thats a very bold statment I would say.

Chinglee and Yaso.. rendu perum so so thaan soli irukeenga. nalla build up tharaanga market panrathukku intha moviea nenaikuren.. naan ennamoo yethoonu nenaichen

Shy
    I Geetham

he wants to marry his mother, because he admires her so much, he wants to know her other side too..
    ***, that's messed up.
    Over and out.

amen!

Shy
    I Geetham

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post
    Nalla velai innum naan antha movie paarkalai...

Chinglee and Yaso.. rendu perum so so thaan soli irukeenga. nalla build up tharaanga market panrathukku intha moviea nenaikuren.. naan ennamoo yethoonu nenaichen

Shy
    :mjpu;r;rp: :mjpu;r;rp: :mjpu;r;rp: havent watched yet...you are missing something shy,you are missing something oru nalla movie miss pannathinga apparam romba feel pannuvinga
    Though you are a past Dream,I'm still wandering in that Dream....

hmm..

Shy
    I Geetham

but he said lot of bold statements now to think abt it.. he wants to marry his mother, because he admires her so much, he wants to know her other side too.. thats a very bold statment I would say.

Shy
    KB'oda minjutaan ...

Wow.....What'a Film! Superb.....Prakash Raj Amazing throughout the film. Great script, nice story, good acting by all. What else we ask for..
    ~~~
    Blog

Quote Originally Posted by emyesbee View Post
    Wow.....What'a Film! Superb.....Prakash Raj Amazing throughout the film. Great script, nice story, good acting by all. What else we ask for..
    Though you are a past Dream,I'm still wandering in that Dream....

In the midst of busy work I watched it few days back......I and Sruti were laughing-out loud alsmot throughout the filem.....and after sometime it turnedout to be whenever Prakashraj comes into the screen.... Great acting He simply stoled the show Now we want to see it again
    ~~~
    Blog

nice movie...i watched it twice already.....prakashraj vanthale siripu vanthuruthu...so cute......nice story/nice acting....nice script.....its the best movie after veyil.....
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us
    are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Saw this movie in the theatres after a long break from visiting theatres! oh boy! I loved every minute of it! The humour delicately interlaced with the poigant potrayal of love, care and human values! Nice effort..Good, clean entertainer..Nice songs and a movie not to be missed! Hopr these genre of movies keep coming and give us wholesome satiisfaction! A big congratulations to the full unit of MOZHI! Hip hip huraay!!!!we expect more of these from you!!!!

I saw this movie only yesterday. It was absolutely AWESOME. The plot was handled so well by the director. I was skeptical about the plot before watching, but not a dull moment and was so positive and filled with energy.

Jo was amazing and was very restrainted. Everyone else did well too, but the director / producer and the entire team need to be congratulated.

One thing I was curious about was, are they sending this movie to the oscar? Also, they should screen this in international film festivals.

he wants to marry his mother, because he admires her so much, he wants to know her other side too.. thats a very bold statment I would say.
    I want to clarify one thing here. He said, in his next birth he would want to marry..... This probably dilutes the intensity of the statement a bit.

He shouldn't have said it, but looking overall at his personality, his thoughts are very bold as Shy suggests and highly thought provoking. He is doing things from his heart and more concerned about other human beings than a normal human would be.

He needs to be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by jar View Post
    It was absolutely AWESOME. The plot was handled so well by the director. I was skeptical about the plot before watching, but not a dull moment and was so positive and filled with energy.

Jo was amazing and was very restrainted. Everyone else did well too, but the director / producer and the entire team need to be congratulated.
    Sonnavan Kannan...Solbavan Kannan...
    என்.சி.எம் (N.C.M)

Mozhi 100th Day Celebration!!

Mozhi, produced by Prakash Raj featured Prithviraj, Jyothika and Prakash Raj in pivotal roles, successfully completed a 100-day run. Directed by Radhamohan, the success of Mozhi brought a fresh lease of life in Kollywood.

15. Default

Mozhi is really an extraordinary film. Jyothika well perfomed in her role in this movie. Also i like prithviraj very much because of his cute face and voice.

I enjoyed a lot while i watching this movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123