"Senior" joke - a good one - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Senior" joke - a good one

Thanks Sri...laughed my heart out...I was thinking about the old lady's reaction to the mail and that made me laugh even more....

Quote Originally Posted by surya_rajesh View Post
    Thanks Sri...laughed my heart out...I was thinking about the old lady's reaction to the mail and that made me laugh even more....
    You are bad, Rajesh...

Sri

ps: I like your avatar...

Default Another Senior Joke...

A man who was just married was flying to the Florida Keys for a Business trip. His new bride was to accompany him the next day. When he got there he emailed his wife to let her know he made it there safely. When he sent the email he mistyped the address.

In Boston, a grieving widow, whose husband has recently passed away, receives the email. She reads it, screams, and faints. Hearing her grandmother’s cry, the widow's 18-year-old granddaughter runs into the living room to see the computer on with a message.

It reads:

Dear love,
    Just got here. Preparing for your arrival tomorrow. Can't wait to see you.

Love,
    Me

P.S. Sure is hot down here.

thanks srimathi, it very good.. thanks for sharing.
    Have a nice day...... :D

Quote Originally Posted by srimathi_k View Post
    A man who was just married was flying to the Florida Keys for a Business trip. His new bride was to accompany him the next day. When he got there he emailed his wife to let her know he made it there safely. When he sent the email he mistyped the address.

In Boston, a grieving widow, whose husband has recently passed away, receives the email. She reads it, screams, and faints. Hearing her grandmother’s cry, the widow's 18-year-old granddaughter runs into the living room to see the computer on with a message.

It reads:

Dear love,
    Just got here. Preparing for your arrival tomorrow. Can't wait to see you.

Love,
    Me

P.S. Sure is hot down here.
    Sri - this is real funny...in fact my friend had a similar experience many years back when his boss had a stroke during his regular morning jog and did not return home ( a very sad story, his boss was mine too then !!)....few days later my friend suddenly received a voice from hos boss (obiviously before the unfortunate day) asking his the status of his project...you should have his reaction...he really turned pale !!

Quote Originally Posted by surya_rajesh View Post
    in fact my friend had a similar experience many years back when his boss had a stroke during his regular morning jog and did not return home ( a very sad story, his boss was mine too then !!)....few days later my friend suddenly received a voice from hos boss (obiviously before the unfortunate day) asking his the status of his project...you should have his reaction...he really turned pale !!
    Oh My God... I'd have had a heart attack.. One of my Director's blackberry dialed my number by accident one time and I had a VM of him bad mouthing so many people... I still blackmail him with that information..

Sri

Quote Originally Posted by srimathi_k View Post
    Oh My God... I'd have had a heart attack.. One of my Director's blackberry dialed my number by accident one time and I had a VM of him bad mouthing so many people... I still blackmail him with that information..

Sri
    too bad...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12