Arizona sextuplets' mom stable after heart failure - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arizona sextuplets' mom stable after heart failure

Quote Originally Posted by Sri View Post
    I agree if it's natural, you cannot decide these and is probably passed on in genes. But, sometimes, the parents decide, if they are going for some help..if you catcb my drift of thought. My cousin's cousin was "trying" and could not get pregnant, so went for Doctor's help and she decided to have twins to "get it over with" in one go and asked the Doctors to make it two..

Sri

yaso

Minnesota sextuplet dies, 5 siblings in critical condition

MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota (AP) -- A sextuplet born prematurely to a Minnesota couple has died, and his five siblings were in critical condition, hospital officials said Thursday.
    Bennet Ryan Morrison died Wednesday night, and the other babies remained in critical condition Thursday at the neonatal intensive care unit at Children's Hospital in Minneapolis.
    The Minnesota sextuplets, born Sunday, were one of two sets born within 10 hours of each other this week. In Arizona, Jenny and Brian Masche became parents to six babies on Monday. Doctors say it was a rare occurrence, but one that could become increasingly common as more couples seek artificial methods of conceiving babies.
    Parents Ryan and Brianna Morrison, of St. Louis Park, issued a statement Thursday expressing thanks for the support of families, friends and churches and for the work of hospital staff.
    "Our faith remains strong in the midst of mourning our son," the Morrisons said.
    The Morrisons, both 24, spent more than a year trying to conceive before Brianna Morrison started taking fertility drugs, and had success with the drug Follistim, according to the couple's personal Web site.
    The Morrison sextuplets -- four boys and two girls -- were born about 4½ months early. Their weights ranged from between 11 ounces to 1 pound, 3 ounces, according to a hospital spokeswoman.

Shy
    I Geetham

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12