virgnity of men?? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: virgnity of men??

yes i agree with mr.naughty. relevance of virginity for males

is less than that for females !

but whoever discriminates sex amongst men and women must

be left alone without water in the deserts of Arizona !!

annei vennai.....
    naan arizona la thaan irukkaen.... ana thanni inga nallave irukku.....vera desert engaiyavadhu apupanum..... somali pasanga arizona desertla vitta thapichiduvanga.....
    [shadow=red:e593bb7649]- Naughty...... [/shadow:e593bb7649]

I strongly disagree with Sri that virginity was formulated by men for suppressing woman
    Then why did they have chastity belts in Victorian england?
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Quote Originally Posted by anainar
    I strongly disagree with Sri that virginity was formulated by men for suppressing woman. In the first place, the percentage of working woman and professionals has increased in the last decade or so and this concept of female suppression is soon going to be history. And woman these days are also very shrewd, not some one to lose directions.

How can virginity and looking after child be compared? You lose virginity before you can have your kid. How can a man suppress his wife with this point? Come on Sri, talk logically.Wife looking after child is more of convenience rather than compulsion. If the wife is a professional making more money than the husband, definitely husbands will also be willing to take care of children. I know such cases where husbands sit at home while wives go work.

So, ithellam aavarathu illai. I would rather attach importance to Fidelity for defining behaviour after marriage.

Cheers.

I gave a clear zoological explanation and I even compared the topic heading how the term is mis-interpreted.

Women are working atha pannuranga itha pannurange, how much freedom they have at home or taking a decision for the people at home except food, sollunga papom.

Seri even if they take a independent decision and if it goes wrong, avlothan ulagathule etho oru periya thappa pannita mari pesurathu enn ithelam.

I know the fact Women are weaker physically antha oru factor vachikittu logical ellam enkitta sollathinga Arumuganainar. True freedom athu illa +

Intha Topic le Virginity nu ethai mention pannuranga, then you know in what logic i'm talking.

Chinna pillai le irrunthe, veedu, manaivi makkal nu teaching panni vittutu, ponnunga avangalukku puduchuthan pannuranga athelam sollathinga.

Enga itha oru lady army officer kitta sollunga papom.. ada athelam vendam, namma JJ kitta sollunga papom.

Precision thinking is far more and better for women, you cannot rule out that.

You cannot disagree certain facts athe mari than ithu ellam.

Default DO I REALLY KNOW THAT MY MALE FRIENDS ARE VIRGIN??

Well in my oppinion mens' have an advantage in the topic virginity!The question virginity for men should never pop up as the world will not know if a men has broken his virginity. Theres no scientific method in finding if a men has broken it or not. As for girls there are many methods as we know we mens just read lots of stuffs. Virginity signifies the reverence for bodily integrity which is suggested by a virtuous motive. Virginity is a realistic lifestyle choice which we(MEN) decide to make. It brings people together with the same philosophy on life. There are people in the world that actually make this choice. I personally know a handful of them. But even if they proof that they are virgin, DO I REALLY KNOW THAT MY FRIENDS ARE VIRGIN. In my oppinion, it is up to men themselves to be truthful to them.

Theres no scientific method in finding if a men has broken it or not. As for girls there are many methods as we know we mens just read lots of stuffs
    Actually, this is not quite correct. If you mean the tearing of the hymen, when you say "As for girls there are many methods", then it is not entirely correct. This might happen because of a host of other reasons, and not just intercourse. So, if a correct contraceptive was usen, then we cannot be really sure whether a woman is a virgin either.

well in this real world who the hell uses contraceptive. Most women nowadays are wild and choose medication as an alternative. I do not agree with the above quote because even if we use contraceptive to engage sex, a women's hymen might tear. There is a slight chance it will tear. WHEn it tears,she's NOT A VIRGIN right!I mean we men could never possibily know this without going to a dr. BUt what i am saying is men have an advantage in this situation...

Quote Originally Posted by ssachin
    well in this real world who the hell uses contraceptive. Most women nowadays are wild and choose medication as an alternative. I do not agree with the above quote because even if we use contraceptive to engage sex, a women's hymen might tear. There is a slight chance it will tear. WHEn it tears,she's NOT A VIRGIN right!I mean we men could never possibily know this without going to a dr. BUt what i am saying is men have an advantage in this situation...
    Advantage/Disadvantage nu renda ethukku pirikirenga?

Theres no scientific method in finding if a men has broken it or not. As for girls there are many methods as we know we mens just read lots of stuffs
    Sachin,
    from wat i have understood in biology (the very few i recollect now), excessive exercise/cycling and other activities can result in hymen breaking in early age in girls..... so do understand that there is a chance that it can happen without sex as well.....
    so, virginity is something where a person is truthful to oneself..... any girl can actually claim herself to b a virgin after going to bed with different guys..... coz the nature has given them a way out..... similarly, for guys, theres a way out after leading a lasvicious life.....

accepted sri, the cambridge, oxford, merriam webster dictionaries relate virginity with women...thats coz of "virgin" mary..... that was a time when women were NOT bothered abt the previous affairs of their husbands coz they were not considered equal...in fact, in all religions, most men/gods have led a polygamous life.....but rite now, women claim equal status and the term "virginity" over 2000 years has become applicable to guys too....... can u imagine to get a virgin girl as wife after u tell her "i have been regular visitor to brothel for last 1 year" be4 the marriage..... no offence intended.....jus an example..... impossible.... 1 in a million chance.... thats wat im coming to tell..... virginity has indeed become relevant for guys too......

comments,
    do shoot in!

well in this real world who the hell uses contraceptive. Most women nowadays are wild and choose medication as an alternative.
    Just about everybody these days uses contraceptive, and when I mean contraceptive it includes the Pill too. I was talking about contraceptive because, with it we will never know whether a woman had sex before or not.
    WHEn it tears,she's NOT A VIRGIN right
    That, is my point. Hymen might tear because of cycling or other activities. But the woman herself might be a virgin, since she never had intercourse before. So, in my opinion it's not possible to define virginity just based on the condition of the hymen. Hence, virginity should be quite hard to track down in women as well as in men.

To me virginity is more of a mental state. I would rather put the term FIDELITY of staying true. There is no possible way of ascertaining whether a man/woman is virgin physically. You can do that with in few hours of intercourse but after that it is not possible at all. The hymen breaking is the most unreliable method. So it is more a question of belief.

When your wife/gf/bf says he/she is a virgin, you have to believe it. First and foremost, that should be irrelevant. In the country where I live, girls go dating commonly and have 2-3 BFs before finalising one.

So it is more of a mindset. If some one thinks he/she will want only a virgin and attach so much importance to that aspect alone, rest of the good qualities take a back seat. So this may not be relevant at all.

Cheers.
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

i think all this is boiling down to whether

'sex before marriage' is ok or not?!

well it was interesting to discuss that a week back.

so i stand to that point still.

well,
    i think the discussion is going a bit off track..... to start with i will paste the definition of a "virgin" aacording to some XYZ dictionary....

vir·gin ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vûrjn)
    n.
    A person who has not experienced sexual intercourse.
    A chaste or unmarried woman; a maiden.
    An unmarried woman who has taken religious vows of chastity.
    Virgin The Virgin Mary.
    Zoology. A female insect or other arthropod that produces fertile eggs without copulating

Now, the point of discusiion is, if i were to say the defition of virgin, though intended to be only for women, has been applied to men too in the recent years..... and i want u guys to voice how far it makes sense, how far its true.....

for ppl telling "virginity" is applicable to guys too, if a guy says im a still a virgin coz i havent got mentally associated with my partners in bed... and i have had safe sex till now..... does it makes sense??

AS VASAN TOLD

Are you guys, by the way talking about, being a one woman guy or about abstaining in sexual relationships until after the wedlock? To me, it should be for both the cases. Save it and keep it with one person. Ideally.

But about the premarital thing... you know we discussed it at length in another topic. So I will not write about that here.

Keeping it with one person is important both for men and women. Of course drooling at girls/guys is not to be mistaken for unfaithfulness - if done with limitations. (you know drooling is a different word from lusting, like a movie is different from an adult-film).... each man (and woman) must set his/her own limits, I think in this case.

I ACCEPT IT

AS SSACHIN TOLD

I accept shidinesh's statement that quoted these.
    In this world just the hymen is known and many people know that it is many times associated with a women's identity.

But not many people (esp men themselves) know that MEDICALLY SPEAKING, they too have a skin that tears in the first intercourse, and also which has chances of tear just similar to hymen if they are involved in physically stressful activities or may be - masturbation.

THE FACT IS not many people know about NOT THAT there is no method to physically find as in girls.

KNOW A MEDICAL FACT / MARVEL
    both human bodies be it male or female has similar organ (wonder how). yes it is fact.

THE CONCEPT OF VIRGINITY to my knowledge
    i suppose that it was framed for all human beings to differentiate them from the 'five-sensed' ones.
    it was just as
    adakkam was framed for gnanam,
    so was karpu framed for kaamam.
    I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food.
    -- Robert Orben

virginity is actually determined by mind....ask a question yourself whether ‘I am virgin or not’...then find the answer...apart from lies....!This is the only valuable method to check virginity.....! Masturbation is not only physical act but also natural cause of animals' body.....! Not only human but also monkey, elephant,dog.......etc.....doi ng the same....! but virginity among human is determined by sexual relationship apart from relationship occuring between husband and wife.....one male belongs only for one female.....that’s why sexual determination in genetic way among human is 50 : 50 for male : female.....!
    sh

why sexual determination in genetic way among human is 50 : 50 for male : female.....!
    FEMALE IS HAVING JUST XX Chromosome. And male is having XY Chromosome.

So male is fully responsible for sex determination of the kid.

Cheers.

XY----> male----> X Y x XX <----- Female

|
    XX,XY,XY,XX

Probability for male: female 1/2: 1/2= 50:50

Many genetic diseases are carried by X chromosomes in carrier females into normal males......! So females are always danger to male.....isn't it...?!
    :P
    sh

Love is life....Love a girl and feel about life...?!

hero... ithu excellent quote macchi...

enakku kuuda ippo thaan puriyuthu ...

unda arivukku enathu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12