Default The NFL Thread: 07-08 SEASON

The NFL Thread

07-08 SEASON

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All about NFL.. >>
    Preseason games.. >>
    Regular season.. >>
    Playoffs.. >>

Can Peyton and Co repeat? Would Dungy retire?
    What can LT do new?
    Would Brady and Moss fit?
    And what would be your interest?
    How well will the rookies do?

Talk away..

What a relief.. Foot ball is now here..
    Preseason games are already on..

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Moss and Brady all the way .....
    Well-timed silence has more eloquence than speech....

Moss.. I am not sure if he would be healthy all the way to post season.. And BigBen is healthy this season - with no motorcycle rides and all that..

Still.. I would bet easily on Pats.. Whichever way.. the field is far more even this year than any other before.. and am I am all set to watch..

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Hello guys....long time...

Can't wait for the Sunday games to start....

I feel Pats and Colts are possibly going to be on top in AFC once again although Chargers,Bengals look good too...

NFC might be tricky....with so many possibilities and nobody standing out....although I would hate to see the Rotten Bears do well again....

It will be interesting to see how Moss performs in a team like Patriots which would not encourage any of his usual antics and yes he is not that fast anymore....

Go Pack Go

I don't know how far the Pats are going to gel.. but Colts looked awesome in their opener against Saints.

Ran all over their defense.. Peyton Manning was flawless..

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ofcourse too early to say.. who is gonna go where.. but I am taking my chances with Pats.. Moss and Brady, if they even have 50 percent chemistry would mark a good season..

All excited..

GO PATRIOTS>>>

v-
    Short Measures

V - Its just Saints ...didnt Saints had the same issue last year too with their defense? ..

They probably did.. but in the end they had a decent record, especially for a team that had other issues..

May be their offense had some production.. but in this game..

v-
    Short Measures

For those of you who want to watch out of area games .... you need sopcast to watch it though ....

http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

TDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Mossssssssssssss ..

Exciting first day's game....with many results going as expected.....ofcozz nobody expected Packers to beat Philly or Detroit winning a game (those drafts seem to be working now)....

Too many injuries on first game itself...I hope that Denver Tight end who had Spinal cord Surgery is going to be okay....thats the ugly part of this game....

Tinker...it was a good catch by Moss there and as long as he is not doing it for Vikings am fine with that....

Hey Pats fans....Whats up with all the spying and fines....

Its kinda a challenge now to the Pats to perform even better and win SB......lets see.....

Yeah.. thats bummer..

Don't believe their success can be attributed to these stuff. There is simply no way they can perform under pressure, whatever 'spying' can be done.. But.. don't know why on earth any one would do so.. anyways.. it will be a huge black mark on Pats and Belichik.

With all these crazy drama going around.. This week's pats vs chargers is going to be electric. How to contain LT? How would Belichik and Brady respond.. And how is the dynamics in Pats camp.. All big questions..

Almost nervously waiting.. Lets see..

v-
    Short Measures

WOW!!Another Vintage Farve performance leads Packers to win against a talented strong offensive team like Giants!!Lets see how far they can go.....

It was good to see Browns land a punch back on the Bengals in the Buckeye state matchup....lots of points(51-45)....

Then it was Frank Gore of the 49ers playing a solid game leading them to won against Rams after his mothers passing away 4 days ago.....

more games to come....esp the Sun match up between NE/SD

Brady, Belichick and the Patriots.. Thumping Victory..

There are several ways to make a statement - but nothing could be more clear and more emphatic than the first possession by the Patriots. Clean straight passing drive all the way to a touch down.

Equally impressive was the smothering defense... Philip Rivers was totally rattled in the first half. LT was simply taken out of picture in the first half. Sure, SD did some moves in the second, but practically useless because they couldn't contain the offense..

Almost clinical precision - and when you compare it with how Colts just barely got away from Titans, and how every one said all these off-court drama will be in their minds and pressure and all that jazz - this one is thoroughly impressive.

Coach Belichick and Tom Brady.. Moss and Welker and Stallworthy.. Man.... sm03:

What can I say? I picked the right team to win the Super Bowl..

Well done, boys.. Now go do it again and again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was that game in Ohio? Oh... I don't ever remember watching or reading about such an high scoring game.. both in college football and NFL.. Fun to watch..

I thought Oakland would make it.. When I saw the first half, I thought this franchise ought be shipped to.. some island and left alone.. but what a comeback.. although, they left it at the last possesion.. Anyways.. atleast some spirit is still there..

All in all a fabulous weekend.. Only lousy thing.. UCLA lost really badly to Utes.. And to think that they were ranked 11.. Better luck next week Bruins.. USC was USC.. Everyother team I was rooting for won too..

Go Pats..

v-
    Short Measures

Go Giants!
    Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt - Anon.

There you go......Brett Farve reaching TD NO.....420...One more to be alone on top....!!

Packs beat the Chargers....

I see Pats and Eagles had big wins too....

With Badgers punching the Hawkeyes in Big Ten....has been a great weekend for Wis....(makes it more sweeter seeing neighbours Lions and Vikings losing )

Guys....Sun night has an awesome NFC match between Cowboys/Bears!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadTownDude View Post
    There you go......Brett Farve reaching TD NO.....420...One more to be
    alone on top....!!
    I see Pats and Eagles had big wins too....

Pats are on a roll ...

Big weekend games coming up....

DEN/IND , NE/CIN (Monday night)....

Favre is expected to reach no:421 in'ssottta Vikings stadium....thats a big Div game.....can't wait for Sun noon

Default Favre On Top

Here it is....Ageless Favre hit no:421 to be on TD record top!!

Go Favre....set a few more for Peyton to work hard to overcome!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Brett Favre..

This guy is just amazing.. AMAZING>>

~~~~~~~~~~

Mr.LastYearMVP and his Chargers are into trouble.. Dropped three in a Row.. Never thought Chiefs could pull it off.. but man.. what a way to win one on them..

If LT opens his yada-yada-yadaa.. he deserves to be punched..

Peyton and Colts are in their standard element.. Waiting for monday already..

v-
    Short Measures

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 66 123451151 ... LastLast