The NFL Thread: 07-08 SEASON - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The NFL Thread: 07-08 SEASON

Vasan...following the CB series in Australia??
    No, MTD.. Right now the Shaq trade to Suns has brought a lot of drama in Pacific Division.. Trying hard to figure out how the west is going to be come the second half of the season..

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

It was way too less intensed game yesterday. Once Peyton/Ben was out of the game, AFC never looked like a good team. Even the offensive line was penetrated few times during second half...
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

View Geethamites' Best Pics

I didn't even watch..

No one wants to play intensely, eh? Afraid of injuries and such... for a game that doesn't count anyways..

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

yea may be. AFC QB Anderson was sacked in the last drive though
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

View Geethamites' Best Pics

thaniyaa thread open pana kooda kadiyaa irukku.. 07-08 season NBA kku

I am soooooooo mad...

how can they let this happen...

shouldnt it be greatest lead in a NBA finals...

instead its the greatest combackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

cha...

Shy
    I Geetham

Hopefully LA will top that and make a come back to win the series

pErAsaiya? nappAsaiya?
    Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt - Anon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post
    thaniyaa thread open pana kooda kadiyaa irukku.. 07-08 season NBA kku

I am soooooooo mad...

how can they let this happen...

shouldnt it be greatest lead in a NBA finals...

instead its the greatest combackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

cha...

Shy
    adhukkaaga... NFL thread la polambareenga...
    Dream is not what you see in your sleep; is the thing which does not let you sleep

Celtics odhacha odhella Shy forgot that a thread for NBA even existed.....(Is she a Laker fan or what??)

anywayyyy.....

I like Kobe's guts to take shots < 1 min and win it for the Lakers...but this seems to be the year for starts like Garnett,Pierce,Ray Allen....They truly deserve a Championship....esp since they are not Carl Malone kind of guys.....

Will it be tonight or will Lakers make a comeback!!

http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=2342790

I Love Sports Glitter Graphics and comment images and other community websites. Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Swimming, Bowling and more.

Default records video

https://fuckchaturgirls.com/cherokee_maiden_2017090805
    wore these all day .. masterbated in them and making sure You can really smell me once the panties get to you .. panty stuffing ..
    Pregnancy has just blow my ass out!! I want you on your knees ready to spit shine my asshole toilet slave. That is right get nice and deep in there and make it shine. I will tell you when your nasty ass is done!!
    HD -A gorgeous clip shot strictly for my bootyhole- lovers. Full hair and make-up, brand new high heels and flawless skin thanks to some natural skin care ingredients. Looking flawless, all dolled up to give you and that putrescent **** the ass tease of your sticky wet dreams. MY perfect, well-moisturized ass is serving up drool worthy spreads the entire time. Shame on that shrimp **** for even eyeing a Goddess such as myself, On your knees, pants down.. Teeny **** in hand, jerk it while I spread these bubbly cheeks wide open. Bouncing in doggy whilst sitting on my heels is an erotic luxurious view. This dirty tongue teasing you and all one inch of your that shmall ****. My sharp words only turn you on more. When I bend all the way over and put this ass in the air, all you see is my glowy face and blossoming butthole. I continue to spread and smack it. JOi'ing your heart out is just what's on the lunch menu for me, there's more booty hole to cum THIS CLIP ALSO LICKS YOUR AVOCADO ICE CREAM WITH BIG LUCIOUS BLACK LIPS FOR:SMALL ***** HUMILITAION - ASSHOLE FETISH - ASS WORSHIP - DIRTY TALK - JOI - ASS SMACKING - BOOTYHOLE WINKING - HIGH HEELS - MOANING FETISH
    Just lots of wetness in my white bikini! Check my ***** in the water. See my nipples tighten as I splash them with cold cold water.
    When your first got your cute little fairy, she was terrible at deep throating, but she wants to show you that she can do better! Watch as she slobbers and gags while she adorably struggles to fit this 9 inch ***** down her throat!

https://fuckchaturgirls.com/mewtwo___2017090913
    My boss, Nikki Ford, sweats more than anyone I have ever met. On a fateful day, I forgot to call the AC repair guy, and she punished me in a way that has to be considered creating poor workplace conditions! After I am made to smell and lick her stinky feet, she has me move onto something way worse - her filthy, sweaty ass! Sniffing the boss lady’s butt is not what I thought would be on my to-do list, and I can hardly stand the smell of her clammy butt and sweat-soaked thong
    Video where I do a sexy streptease and finish with a bit masturbation
    Just got home and have to pee super bad. I run in and down the hall...take my jacket off, pull my dress up and my panties down and pee. See close up of hairy ***** and peeing
    We decided to pop on the stage and dance but being the naughty girls we are it turned into a ******* threesome! Myself, Crystal Lei and the gorgeous Angel Long all get hold of each other and having a filthy time licking one another's pussies and then we bring out the big guns - a big fat double ender to enjoy! Wahoo. I'm not really sure why I do the foreign accent at the end when speaking to the mic - I think I was a bit tipsy and feeling a bit Eurotrash! :D
    Monday 9.30 AMMy feet deserve daily care.My husband deserves to clean my dirty feet and make them soft.They are definitely made for each other.It is so cool to have a personal 247 spa slave.The only payment for him is to lick my feet.Truly yours, Strict wife Mia

https://fuckchaturgirls.com/comiconxxx_2017080621
    Video is an up-close view of my crotch. I rub my clit, finger **** my ***** and finish off with a vibrator. Lots of wet ***** sounds and spreading. At the end when i give a nice spreaded view of my ***** and blow a cum bubble hehe.
    In this beautiful piece of artistic ****, yours truly, Anne DVille gets on her knees in front of the mirror and gives BoB one of the best blowjobs he ever had.
    Welcome pets, to my St. Patrick's Day surprise. I have these fun little coins on the wall that spell out St. Patrick's Day behind me. Some have a surprise that's a little thrill just enough to excite you. Some have a huge surprise, enough of a thrill that you may just go into cardiac arrest. You've been warned. Hahahaha
    getting ready for a night out and he decides its time to make another facial video! hes going to show it to all his pervy friends, and pervy wife is more than fine with that, we are going to be late.
    ***A Very Berry Film*** As your girlfriend I would do anything to please you, and I remember how much you love anal. It's been on my mind, and I've been practicing!! I want to have sex, and I want you to creampie my ass really good :D I seduce you after you come in and in a short while your **** is out and I'm teasing you with my ass and begging you to fill it up with your cum Most of the clip is POV anal fucking, but the intro and creampie scene are what set it apart IMO. This is another incredible creampie, it bubbles on the thrid push (shown in screenshot) and since it's 60FPS (as are all my clips) you can slow it down it it still looks great! You can hear it too, so if you like that it's cool :D

Default webcam model

https://fuckchaturgirls.com/mrjackso...oom_2017083103
    NOTE: Full video is HD Quality! Sorry for the preview quality! Enjoy this video, it's my first food fucking ever! I've never fucked myself with food, so I was a little shy in the video, but I think you guys will like it. Also, sucking a banana is hard work, but hot, so whatever xD! I pour lots of honey all over my body, rub it in, whip cream, strawberries, and a whole lot of teasing... some really good music in the background. Video is 1080p and 15 minutes long! Please rate and review the video, I definitely want to do more of these! I'm also using this video for the Love Your Veggies Contest!, so vote for me if you can! Thanks perverts! ;D
    In this sexy sweaty foot worship vid: You foot addicts are in for a real treat! There's nothing you foot perverts love more than to worship my perfect size 8's; especially after a hard workout at the gym. My socks are nice and damp, and I'm going to make you sniff & lick all of the sweat from my sexy ebony feet. Imagine being down on your knees with my whole foot in your mouth; shoving my toes deep down your throat. You love being my personal little foot *****, don't you? You wish you were in my presence right now groveling at my feet, begging to worship them.Now, get down on your knees and get that slave tongue ready to be put to good use
    We made it through another week! I start by telling you all about the last few days. Then we poke a bit of fun at my outfit and check out how nice my ass is starting to look. We measure two ways, have a few giggles and do a weight check!
    Babysitter gets naughty with the daddy when the wife is gone. Watch me suck the daddy's **** and play with my tight little ***** for him.
    In this Video Kelly is being quite the High Heel tease, as she strips down to nothing and keeps her Heels on. Kelly is extremely flexible and you see a lot of legs behind her head while she plays with her pretty wet *****, Views of various angles and Kelly shows off her ass a lot in this one. Fingering, Panty Play, Cumming on her Panties, Playing & rubbing on both her ***** and ass, and then decides she wants to be Fucked. Blow Job & Some Fucking are also in this Part Solo Part Boy/Girl Video/ Enjoy!!

https://fuckchaturgirls.com/allayah_2017090602
    An Old Live Show from my Official Website. Watch me Play and Cum. Video Includes Anal Maturbation
    Want to see how far I push myself into cumming all over my toys and my workspace? This over an hour video has my body taking my giant *****, like the filthy little ***** I am.Squirting has never been better! Tell me to take it as I gag and slobber all over my *****, begging you to **** me with your amazing ****. Imagining you there, I'm getting wet right now just thinking about it
    Just a little sexy previeuw of me working on cam
    sucking big ****, **** ***** and ass and cum for ass
    Soaking my neon thong panties with orgasm after orgasm as I watch **** and masturbate with my big black vibrator. Wearing my big black rubber boots, of course

https://fuckchaturgirls.com/i_emmanuelle_2017090713
    In this custom video, I'm on all 4's as I lift my skirt up to show my thong then pull it to the side so you can stick your tongue in my *****, Im SO wet you can hear all the squishy gushy noises then I turn around to suck your **** and bend over again to take it deep and hard doggystyle, then it's my turn to climb on top asian cowgirl style while edging you to build up a nice big load, then I flip around reverse cowgirl while you watch my ass bounce on your **** until I stand you up and stroke your **** and lick the slit of your **** until you cum ALL over my face
    Little Ally has been hiding her body under her cloth, but she doesn't want to hide it from you! I show you exactly how a good girl takes a bad beating with a paddle, a gag, and my heart glass ***** all making an appearance throughout the video! I can't tell you how to use me babe, i gotta show you! So why not buy the video and find out
    Part 3 to a naughty satin panty show where I encourage you to stroke your **** nice while staring at my body from different view points. More to come!
    I love playing with food and I love playing with my feet, so of course I adore combining the two! In this clip, I pour custard over my feet, and let it drip down, between my toes and I wiggle my feet around in it. I love the feel of the custard under my soles and between my toes, and the squelchy sounds makes it even better.Clip includes: feet, custard, food play, sploshing, wet & messy, wam
    Watch how creamy I get as I **** a very big toy! Lots of moaning, some dirty talk, and so much delicious ***** cream as you watch me cum on this huge toy! Even some hot squirt action at the end when I have a huge orgasm on this big ****

Default model video

https://fuckchaturgirls.com/liby19_2017090217
    Dakota's friend likes magic and wants to try out a new spell..so she casts a spell to make her stomach grow..and things go awry and she keeps growing till she gives birth to a baby Dakota!
    App controlled toy that I also sell access to for $100 for life
    Playing with myself while riding around in the car
    It's your lucky day my little cuckold slave! you're going to get a rare opportunity to breathe in and inhale the sweet nectar smell of my perfect stocking clad feet. First you will get down on your knees whilst I tease you into such a weak state that you will pay for anything. You quickly pay for all my pampering sessions, hair salon visits, manicures, gym memberships, yoga classes, all to keep me sexy and attractive for my real man! Infact I get you so weak that you even pay for his gym membership and bills. But before my loser cuckold eagerly begins stroke worship, I demand that you slip on a chastity device. You do so of course and as the temptation to stroke worship increases, I demand those all important bigger and bigger tributes. Soon you realise that the chastity device contains spikes. The harder and harder you get, the more pain you have to endure. So much that you start to beg me for release. Watch to continue....
    Wearing nothing but a mini school girl skirt. I put a butt plug in my tight ass hole then finger my ***** until I cum! 4+ minutes

https://fuckchaturgirls.com/siscohater_2017081523
    a Video where I play a buyers girlfriend's bestie and encourage him to cheat on her with me and tell him how much better I could **** him, while stripping the whole time
    Dear Santa, I know I have been super naughty this year and I want to change that, becaues there's so much I would like for christmas. I heard you love homemade gifts.... and milk. Let me milk my big breast for you to swallow and talk about how I should be placed on the good list this year
    Halfway through my content making session with LalaLacy, she runs out to get some more wine for us. I drag my bf out to the couch where we were making content and tell him about everything we had done so far. I suck and ride him before he shoots a big load onto my chest and stomach. Luckily she didn't come home while we were still filming! 1080p 30fps
    Blowing up a balloon until it pops in my mouth. Blowing up more and then stepping on them with my bad ass heels. Oh and steady talking shit as as I do it.
    Jessica Jaymes is feeling kinky and really wants to show you her body. She seductively strips out of her matching bra and panties then massages her giant clit. Giving herself a very satisfying orgasm

https://fuckchaturgirls.com/fayexxxk_2017082906
    **** me and **** your **** tight without stopping ...You bang on the floor, like a little *****, so I feel it all while you impale my ***** ...Your **** wants to be mounted by you, I'm enjoying so much and I want your cum in my mouth now!########################## #############################F ottimi e affonda il ***** con forza senza fermarti...sbattimi sul pavimento, come una piccola cagna, cosi' lo sento tutto mentre impali la mia figa...La tua troia ha voglia di essere montata da te,io sto godendo tanto e ora voglio la tua sborra nella mia bocca
    Watch me gently start to suck on my big realistic *****, working my self up as I start to gag on it, making my self so wet I just have to back on to it and **** it as hard as I can until I cum
    Your mom has asked you to sit down and have a talk with her. You can't imagine what she wants to talk about, and when she starts talking about jerking off, you can barely believe it! She wants to know if you stroke your ****, telling you how healthy it is and normal...even admitting that she does it! She tells you what type of **** she watches so that you'll feel comfortable doing the same. You admit you have a think for older women/younger men, and she starts getting really flirty. Are you imagining it, or has she been pulling her shirt down, letting the straps of her tank top slip down her shoulders? That can't be right...Then, she comes out and says how wet she is talking about all this with you! You can't believe it but your psyched - your **** is rock hard when she tells you to take it out and stroke. She pulls her shirt down so you can see her gorgeous **** while you stroke to her, all while she tells you how to stroke. She reaches out and wraps her hand around your **** as you watch, stunned and stoked to have your hot mom's hand jerking your ****. She even sucks it! You can't keep from cumming when she starts telling you to cover her with your load. You shoot ropes of thick cum all over her **** while she moans, licking your cum off her hands. Good talk
    After grocery shopping I had lots of grocery bags left over. I didn't have time to go clothes shopping though. I decided I'd try making a bikini outfit out of the spare grocery bags instead
    This is the first adult video I have ever done so I hope you enjoy! I decide to play a bit in the shower at my gym after a hard workout!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345