The NFL Thread: 07-08 SEASON - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: The NFL Thread: 07-08 SEASON

Bronco's, Chiefs and RAIDERS, all AFC West division members have 2-2.. and the only one who has 1-3??

SanDiego Chargers..

If at the beginning some one told me this is it will be a month from today, I would have laughed out..

Still unbeaten? Colts (4-0), Cowboys (4-0), Packers (4-0) and Pats (3-0). Pats have a game today..

Go Patriots..

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

I expected some more fight from the Bengals at home....but as usual Pats were right on target executing play after play....

With the kind of all round game NE Patriots possess....they are the team to beat....ofcozz it appears to be heading for another Colts - Pats AFC finals (ah maybe a bit too early to predict that)....

Packers missed a great opportunity in the offseason to get Moss and only time will tell how big of a loss is that for Packers....

Talk about football crazy Raiders getting another win via Culpepper....I always thought he is very talented with a great run option....

Whats all that comedy in Arizona!!

Does Philly even have an offensive line??

Intercept.. and run the clock out.. Precise operation, almost like a surgeon..

Well done, Pats..

Colts, Cowboys, Packers and Patriots remain perfect..

Sorta expected Colts and Pats.. But quite happy with Favre's Packers and Romo's Cowboys..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

MTD, Packers are running on some inspired play from Favre.. Should go deep..

Colts and Pats is more or less certain for AFC championships..

14th Oct, Pats take on Cowboys at Dallas..
    4th Nov, Pats take on Colts in Indiana..

Now I am all pumped up for these two games..

v-

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Does Philly even have an offensive line??
    Donovan might get upset and pull the race- card with you.. Philly is a goner this season..

Matt Leinart is in danger of becoming second string QB..

v-
    Short Measures

well well....with Packers losing the one to Bears and Cowboys barely escaping the bills....there is no question the top 2 AFC teams-Pats/Colts are way ahead of other teams on the league.....

I am not sure how much Romo/TO Combo will work against the Pats this weekend.....lets see if there are any surprises this weekend!!

Packers gifted an easy one with Favre reaching the int record tooo .....Hoping to see if they can turn it around.....

Oh Boy....Vinne at 44 going to start for Panthers!!Would be interesting to how he able to move around....the coaches on that team are younger than him

Hey Patriot fans...any pick for this weekend's big game versus colts...??Oh...what a dumb question!!

Pats are having one heck of a season....its hard not to admire how their offense works....firing on all cylinders.....but I do hope Colts give them a good fight this weekend...

Did you any of you catch the MNF game and saw Favre sends those 2 bombs...but Packs still need a run game to progress well further into the Playoffs!!

Good win for Giants in the first-ever regular season NFL game played in Europe!
    Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt - Anon.

Its midway plus in the NFL this week....

AFC - Pats all the way....Colts,Steelers seem to be doing okay...but as of now I see Colts struggling against the chargers...in Su-NF!!

NFC - Cowboys and Packers lead the way but Giants,Tampa and Lions look good....

It was sweet to see Packs shut out the Vikes today .....gives me a ton to ammo at work tomorrow to those Purple heads!!..time to settle some old debts

In NCAA Big ten...couple of huge upsets...with Ohio state and MI Wolvarines losing.....

NFL fans....chip in....

Colts are still powering it up there in SD.. Colts are there come play offs..
    Don't know how far they will go.. but.. can't count the champs out.

Two TDs in a min in the 4th. Fumble return TD, the second one was.. Whole of 4th quarter is still remaining..
    Philip Rivers..

Cowboys did quite well in the second half. Very well executed offense...

time to settle some old debts
    Alright.. I keep thinking that Packs have already reached their peak and its gonna burst.. but I keep changing my mind every weeek.. Packers are beyond anyones expectations this year..

~~~~~~

Just saw the BCS ranks.. Not much surprise there.. Poor California.. Out of the top 25..

v-

v-

Packers..
    Short Measures

RT la running commentary over...now continue here....
    Dream is not what you see in your sleep; is the thing which does not let you sleep

That's some shakeup in the BCS! This season has seen so many changes in the top 10 that I've no clue who is gonna slug it out for the championship in the end.
    Over and out.

Didnt expect Vinatieri to miss a 29 yarder . Could have been the game winning field goal. Peyton did the best he could in the second half. But its sad to see him without mosthis key offense team mates.
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

View Geethamites' Best Pics

Thats right Vasan...Packers have been a big surprise this season....their D looked good last year but offense have been a revelation....would be a very interesting Lions,Cowboys matchup for the Packers in 2 weeks from now.....

Pats seem headed towards a clean sweep this season....who is gonna stop them?

Pats seem headed towards a clean sweep this season....who is gonna stop them?
    somehow I feel they are not going to have a 16-0. Lets see what happens over the next few weeks. All it requires is an injury to Moss or the offense one of the offense line, who give enough time for Brady to select his receivers.
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

Based on the rest of the schedule Pats have,it seems only Steelers and to some extent maybe Giants have a chance to beat tham but then with Steelers its a home game....so a clean sweep is a possibility.I am really impressed with how NE plays their game.....its such a fun to watch their offense except maybe when they play the Packs!!

There is a game against Jets so thats gonna be interesting although its a home game for them....

wow another weekend of games ready to rumble....wherezz de beer....

Whatever anyone can do, we can do better..

Think Tony and Terrel can play tandem to get 4 TDs..

Wait until Brady and Moss show up.. Poor Bills.. got trashed today..

Yeah..yeah.. I know those are only bills.. but then Brady and Co have been doing it for everyone.. Including Romo and Owens..

Super bowl.. here we come..

~~~~~

Packers are good.. Good one against Panthers today..

Indy just squeaked by Vinateri's golden boot..

Go Pats..

v-
    Short Measures

Indy just squeaked by Vinateri's golden boot..
    Oh please, dont call it a golden boot. Indy lost to chargers because he missed the match-winning goal. Just 29 yard regulation field goal.

10-13 is not an impressive way to win for Indy. Totall off-color for the offensive line.

Poor Bills. But I really didnt see any strong defensive play from Bills. Brady had enough time to go have a cup of tea and masala vadai before he found Moss or Stallworth. Patriots score of 56 is too less against Bills defense.

I always liked TO, yesterday was a great day for him. If he has attitude, so what? He's got a good game to back up his attitude!

Finally, yes finally Jets won a game
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

Whoo...with Packs and C-boys winning on Thanksgiving,things are set for the NFC game of the year at Texas Stadium next Thursday!!

Packers are pretty banged up on the defense front after the Lions game but the offense looks intact....its such a awesome sight with 5 wide-outs and a TE waiting for No:4 bombs.....

Tony Romo grew up in WI not too far from Green Bay but her can be assured not too many neighbours will be rooting for him ....

Its a tough game against the Boys but this game will totally decide who gets the home field advantage....!!

as per the other games....will NE be stopped this weekend?(not sure who plays em).....

Mr.Belichick is very close to take the Pats on the lines of being the league bully ....especially taking such pride in beating down and out opponents....no question they are talented and might go on to win the SB this year....but its at the cost of polarising NE as to 31 teams versus NE....but do the such immensely talented Patriots even care

will NE be stopped this weekend?(not sure who plays em).....
    Eagles with out McNabb..

I mean, with McNabb playing they have a chance of scoring couple of touch downs.. With him sitting out.. I would be shocked to see 2 field goals - unless Belichick decides to play nice and uses 2nd teams for the entire second half..

MTD.. There is no time to do nice. This year is for the record books - for pats, for belichick, for moss and for brady. All the way, and tough luck to rest of the world..

Yeah.. Boys and Packs.. Rooting for old man Favre, naturally..

Although I must admit, I am right now, simply waiting for the Jets at NE game. Time for revenge..

v-
    Short Measures

Quote Originally Posted by vasan View Post
    MTD.. There is no time to do nice. This year is for the record books - for pats, for belichick, for moss and for brady. All the way, and tough luck to rest of the world..
    v-
    When a team has Moss/Brady built by coaching genius like Belichick I guess you can afford to throw up the challenge to the others teams...time for everybody else to step up...no question!!

I sometimes feel he is exposing the team to cheap shots when he tries to stamp,stomp and trample teams down by 4 TD's ....well....thats the way BB is trying to answer the critics I guess....

Yes....with no McNabb...Philly will struggle to score even a double digit score...

Poor Jets....they are like lambs for the Lions...it was pathetic watching them against the Cowboys....just shows how pivotal QB's are to any team......

Colts are struggling too....might get better with players return after injuries!!

Will Miami win atleast one ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast