ennavo pudichirukku-review
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ennavo pudichirukku-review

Default ennavo pudichirukku-review

S Siriskandharaja, an NRI businessman from Norway has ventured into a Tamil film Ennavo Pudichirukku. Sudheep who did a creditable job in Kaadhal Kondain is the hero of this film. While talking about the film Sudheep says, " After Kaadhal Kondain I got many offers. I was waiting for a meaty role, which I finally got in this film. Its a challenging role for me". Sindhoori who played the second heroine in Boys is doing the female lead.

Love makes everyone crazy. Here the boy in love breaks the ties with his brother who brought him up sacrificing his own life. Whether the hero succeeds in his love and unites with his brother forms the rest of the story. "This is my second film. It’s a love story with a difference" claims the director Meenakshi Sundaram. His earlier film Look is ready for release. Bharani , also an NRI from Canada is introduced as the second hero. "The films highlight is a motorbike race which is being shot at the racing tracks of Irunkattukottai with huge cost" explains the producer. He also added " I am fond of Tamil films. Everytime I come to Chennai I used to visit my filmy friends and sit for story session. I was waiting for the right kind of a story. I liked Meenakshi Sundaram’s story and the next day shooting was on," said the producer who is also acting as the hero’s brother. The supporting casts are Paandu, Bhuvaneshwari, Vittal etc. Subhash Jawahar debuts as the music director. The film’s songs have been shot at picturesque locales of Pondicherry, Moonaru, Chalakudi and Chennai. It is produced in S.S.S Goodlook Films banner. Story, screenplay and direction by Meenakshi Sundaram, Camera by Sai Natraj and is co produced by Lo. Dhamodharan.
    Download -Filesonic-Premium-Accounts-(Updated-Daily)
    http://www.geetham.net/forums/showthread.php?40717

This movie will fail in the box office. I am 100% sure.

No way, this movie will be a BIG HIT with lot of stones on the screen, if it might get released in a movie theatre.

Quote Originally Posted by arumugam57
    This movie will fail in the box office. I am 100% sure.
    அதிலென்ன சந்தேகம்?
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Default Re: ennavo pudichirukku-review

Quote Originally Posted by sofiadorathy

S Siriskandharaja, an NRI businessman from Norway has ventured into a Tamil film Ennavo Pudichirukku. Sudheep who did a creditable job in Kaadhal Kondain is the hero of this film. While talking about the film Sudheep says, " After Kaadhal Kondain I got many offers. I was waiting for a meaty role, which I finally got in this film. Its a challenging role for me". Sindhoori who played the second heroine in Boys is doing the female lead. Love makes everyone crazy. Here the boy in love breaks the ties with his brother who brought him up sacrificing his own life. Whether the hero succeeds in his love and unites with his brother forms the rest of the story. "This is my second film. It’s a love story with a difference" claims the director Meenakshi Sundaram. His earlier film Look is ready for release. Bharani , also an NRI from Canada is introduced as the second hero. "The films highlight is a motorbike race which is being shot at the racing tracks of Irunkattukottai with huge cost" explains the producer. He also added " I am fond of Tamil films. Everytime I come to Chennai I used to visit my filmy friends and sit for story session. I was waiting for the right kind of a story. I liked Meenakshi Sundaram’s story and the next day shooting was on," said the producer who is also acting as the hero’s brother. The supporting casts are Paandu, Bhuvaneshwari, Vittal etc. Subhash Jawahar debuts as the music director. The film’s songs have been shot at picturesque locales of Pondicherry, Moonaru, Chalakudi and Chennai. It is produced in S.S.S Goodlook Films banner. Story, screenplay and direction by Meenakshi Sundaram, Camera by Sai Natraj and is co produced by Lo. Dhamodharan.
    Adingaa ..
    prostitute - ta varavae ..ungaluku second heroineee. naadu pora partha naaalaiku shakeela PM ayiduvaanga pola eruku..

madhu
    Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing their idiot (re: George W. Bush)

no no....sindhoori was the girl who played juju's girlfriend.....
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

"naadu pora partha naaalaiku shakeela PM ayiduvaanga pola eruku.. "

nichayama ithu nadantha aacharyapada onnum ilai..

Quote Originally Posted by thirudan
    "naadu pora partha naaalaiku shakeela PM ayiduvaanga pola eruku.. "

nichayama ithu nadantha aacharyapada onnum ilai..
    Yoov, Antha kalathule irrunthu namma makkal nadikiravana than namburanga.

Unmaya irrukavan, nadika vantha ellam seri ayudum.

hey naaan adichu solluren intha padam atleast normal-aa odum-nu nenaikkiren."antha padam odala naan inga message podala".ithu sri_gan meethu aaanai.ITHU SOFIA-vin SABATHAM........

hey naaan adichu solluren intha padam atleast normal-aa odum-nu nenaikkiren."antha padam odala naan inga message podala".ithu sri_gan meethu aaanai.ITHU SOFIA-vin SABATHAM........

Enna kindala? illa kekuren kindalanu.

Itha paru sofia, enakku uruvam kidiyathu, ippadi ellam annai vitta naa un sabatham appam aidum.. ellarum eppam vitturuvanga...

Geetham Family give each one a to this sofia. I kindly request every single person in this forums should reply with atleast one to this sofia... This is my request...

kandippa nadakkathu sri naaan sonnathu thaaan nadakkum....dont worry

kandippa nadakkathu sri naaan sonnathu thaaan nadakkum....dont worry
    Pakalam Sofia...

Illa sofiaa..

Antha padam odinaal enna.. Oodavittal enna. Neenga ethukku message podaratha niruthanum. Please don't. Geetham don't have any other baby girl then you to play with. Please don't stop posting . Irrespective of anything .

I will never sofia !!

But a friendly hug.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by arumugam57
    Illa sofiaa..

Antha padam odinaal enna.. Oodavittal enna. Neenga ethukku message podaratha niruthanum. Please don't. Geetham don't have any other baby girl then you to play with. Please don't stop posting . Irrespective of anything .

I will never sofia !!

But a friendly hug.

Cheers

As I requested, 6face posted his message with , thats what it counts....

Geetham however you want to show show it, but make sure you definetely show so that, sofia gets it.

sari sri neenga sonnathu nadanthuruchu,ippa enna seiyanum-nu sollunga....atha seiyalaaam.by the way thanks for ur warm reply FATHER 6face

sari sri neenga sonnathu nadanthuruchu,ippa enna seiyanum-nu sollunga....atha seiyalaaam.by the way thanks for ur warm reply FATHER 6face
    Suma evalo reply varuthunu pakka than try panninen...

neriya per innum olunga posts padikka kuda mattengiranga nu therinchukitten ...

Thats what the pupose I intended to play around.

Nenga onnum panna vendam, Riddle solve pannunga ponga. I didn't see your post yet.

oyamallam post panna mudiyathu antha riddle-kku!!!

oyamallam post panna mudiyathu antha riddle-kku!!!
    Then accept the fact you come in a different id.

naan enna loose-aa naaan epdiyaavathu ennoda active membership pogakoodathu-nu message adikkiren.i m proud to post message nearly to 300.. naan yen vera id le vanthu post pannanum???????

naan enna loose-aa naaan epdiyaavathu ennoda active membership pogakoodathu-nu message adikkiren.i m proud to post message nearly to 300.. naan yen vera id le vanthu post pannanum???????
    seri seri. romba kova padama... biscuit section le oru dilogue drama ezhuthiruken... enjoy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast