Oliyum OLiyum - Deepavali Special on Geetham Radio - Now Playing!!! - Page 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Oliyum OLiyum - Deepavali Special on Geetham Radio - Now Playing!!!

Aamaa ..ellam bayangaramaa kalakirkaanga...naanum ozhungaa seriyaa keka mudila appo appo vanthu vanthu keten..inniku nalla kekanum

Yaso...eppadi irukeenga

Thanks to to each one of u for requesting songs & taking chance tuning in to listen

Daya,
    Thanks to iig we were able to hear u....even with computer problems u did an awesome job...so natural....hoping to hear u soon next time...Thankyou

Teena,
    u promised only 3 dedication & u spoke so much .....it was fun working with u ..wud cherish those times always gal...Thankyou

Yasodha,
    periya kumbudungo.....salemle irundhukittu ipdi asathiputeengo....that was a pleasant surprise...specially not missing the chance to tease Ram & lakshman ....Thankyou

Iig,
    The man behind this programme, who insipte of his busy schedule took time in sorting out the songs & helping us all out...Thanks iig

dinesh,
    Even being a Pro volunteered to do the Programme with us ....Its always a pleasure to hear u dinesh...It was a good thought of reading vasan anan's story & karki's poem ...Thanks dinesh

Vasan anna,
    It was so thoughfull of u to go buy the mike & record just for the programme ...it was nice of u read Kadhalan's poem...Thankyou

Tinker,
    Without u this programme wudnt have been on....ur enthusiasm & ur hard work in making sure everything is perfect is always admirable...Thankyou

tinker's neice,
    kuttisssssssssss...ask amma to take a big poosanika & suthi podufy u.....ur were chooooooooo cute ......amma pattu vaangi koduthangala illaiya?....bigggg Thanks to amma & u

karki,vasan anna & kadhalan,
    Thanks for ur poems & stories

Last but not the least a big Thankyou to MTD & Akash for the constant support ,understanding & inputs
    Last edited by butterfly; 11-11-2007 at 12:52 AM.

Thank you pattams, my co-artist and thanks to all DJs and our Radio uncle, director Tinker for writing the script for us and for all your help.

Thanks to everyone who listened to the program and provided all the encouragements.
    Last edited by Teena; 11-11-2007 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Vasan anna,
    It was so thoughfull of u to go buy the mike & record just for the programme ...it was nice of u read Kadhalan's poem...Thankyou

karki,vasan anna & kadhalan,
    Thanks for ur poems & stories

i need dl link ....
    நான் பெரிது நீ பெரிது என்று வாழாமல் நாடு பெரிது என்று வாழ்வோம்!

Quote Originally Posted by vennpuraa View Post
    i need dl link ....
    Well-timed silence has more eloquence than speech....

Quote Originally Posted by tinker View Post
    enaachu tinker????

Guys it slightly annoys me when people ask for downloads of radio programmes. I accept most of you are busy people with little time, but its the same with us too. We managed to record and prepare the program with the limited amount of time we have, so what is stopping you from listening to the program the same? If you want the programme replayed more times I am sure myself or tinker can help with that.
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Quote Originally Posted by dinesh View Post
    Guys it slightly annoys me when people ask for downloads of radio programmes. I accept most of you are busy people with little time, but its the same with us too. We managed to record and prepare the program with the limited amount of time we have, so what is stopping you from listening to the program the same? If you want the programme replayed more times I am sure myself or tinker can help with that.
    i agree on what u say..........i know its hard to organize and bring it to air...........when we(i) comeback to listen the radio......we(i) get in same spot as before so.........by the time we get to other part which we (i) couldn't listen..........time kaanama poidum..........

dl link podaaa........travel pannura time listen pannikondu pokalaam..... mp3 player or cell phonila dl panneetu listen pannalaam........

Well I've been listening to it for for exactly 4 hours and 22 minutes, and It's brilliant

you have done an amazing job once again

I loved everything about it, especially the teenu-pattu duo
    It was and still is going great... I'm just running out of adjectives

and the ads... lol

5 hours is super duper long ... but not complaining just happy to listen

PS: ppl don't let me ever request that song bommai whatever again
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

thank you thank you the show just ended thank you to everyone again for all your hard work, your creativity your dedication, and everything under the sun
    that was a very enjoyable 5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelotus View Post
    thank you thank you the show just ended thank you to everyone again for all your hard work, your creativity your dedication, and everything under the sun
    that was a very enjoyable 5 hours
    Bluessssss,
    u actually listened for 5 hrs ....we are just glad we cud entertain u gal & make u happy

Quote Originally Posted by dinesh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vennpuraa View Post
    i agree on what u say..........i know its hard to organize and bring it to air...........when we(i) comeback to listen the radio......we(i) get in same spot as before so.........by the time we get to other part which we (i) couldn't listen..........time kaanama poidum..........

dl link podaaa........travel pannura time listen pannikondu pokalaam..... mp3 player or cell phonila dl panneetu listen pannalaam........
    vikki has summed it up...i can remember how long it took to finish listening to a couple of previous programs like cmp I. anyway, if it's so annoying, i guess then it's too bad...but there's no harm in making a request in case someone can overlook this...others appreciate a d/lable version (for the reasons cited above + a few more)
    Sonnavan Kannan...Solbavan Kannan...
    என்.சி.எம் (N.C.M)

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Bluessssss,
    u actually listened for 5 hrs ....we are just glad we cud entertain u gal & make u happy
    yup 5ish hours.... I think I must have done just about everything little thing I had to do in my flat, from window cleaning to hoovering to even doing laundry while being entertained by all of you

we should do it again sometime when I've got loads of cleaning piling up

despite the cleaning the listening was well worth it

yup 5ish hours.... I think I must have done just about everything little thing I had to do in my flat, from window cleaning to hoovering to even doing laundry while being entertained by all of you

we should do it again sometime when I've got loads of cleaning piling up

despite the cleaning the listening was well worth it
    hey bluey, next time you do the program. We do the listening. We all want to listen to your lovely voice and british accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Teena View Post
    hey bluey, next time you do the program. We do the listening. We all want to listen to your lovely voice and british accent.
    Amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by Teena View Post
    you have pierced me heart with those fatal words... oh world I bid you ... yeah anyway
    no way jose schedule is packed tight till end of February (in an alternate universe I would have agreed ...)

you have pierced me heart with those fatal words... oh world I bid you ... yeah anyway
    no way jose schedule is packed tight till end of February (in an alternate universe I would have agreed ...)
    No girl we don't want to hear you. You are doing a show for this Pongal or valentine's day

No excuse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112