Arasangam
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Arasangam

  1. #1

    Default Arasangam

    Movie
    Arasangam
    Director
    Madhesh
    Music
    Srikanth Deva
    Cast
    Vijaykanth, Navneet Kaur, Rahul Dev, Biju Menon




    "Captain" Vijaykanth has kept his promise not to be preachy in his 150th film Arasangam. He and his director Madhesh have delivered a fairly decent entertainer, which is interesting and racy. The film reminds you of the old uncomplicated action movies that the 'Captain' used to do earlier.

    Araviarasu (Vijaykanth) is a criminologist working as the chief instructor at the police training college. He uses his brains and brawn to catch criminals and has a passion for his job. Arivu is happily married to Aarthy (Navneet Kaur) after some enjoyable courtship and a song. Meanwhile top scientists and entrepreneurs get murdered in the city, by ordinary people like a student, a poor graduate girl, a milkman.

    The top echelon of the police force is baffled by this murder spree. Suddenly Arivu is asked to investigate the matter as a top cop and his brother-in-law Manoj (Biju Menon) disappears in mid air as he is on his way from Mumbai to Chennai.

    The sharp brain of Arivu leads him to Chandru (Rahul Dev), a guy who is killing off top 'brain trust' of future India using innocent people to murder them. However Chandru escapes to Canada when the super cop is just about to close in on him.

    Not to be discouraged our hero in hot pursuit goes to Toronto, to catch the kingpin behind the operations. In Toronto (everybody speaks Tamil!) he is assisted by a sexy undercover Royal Canadian Police agent Lara ( Seril Brindo).

    Together they unearth a plot to destabilize India with their "operation brain dead" plan where a foreign force jealous of India becoming a world leader wants to kill all scientists and entrepreneurs.

    The bad guys are led by Martin (no explanation is given how cop Manoj and Martin look like twins? Maybe the bad guy did a face-off with the good guy?) The rest of the film is how our hero brings back Martin to Chennai and also uncovers another diabolical plot to destabilize the country.

    The film has everything packaged as masala entertainment, and for a change Vijaykanth is engaging and enjoyable. There are just two songs in the film, by Srikanth Deva to show Navneet's and Seril's glamour. Biju Menon as bad guy is promising, while Rahul Dev looks anemic.

    Thank god there is no irritating comedy track. For the undemanding masala fan, Arasangam is worth a look, when you compare it with the recent crop of over hyped super hero films that failed to deliver.

    Verdict- Time-Pass Entertainer


    yaso

  2. #2

    Default

    Yaso, captain fan,eh

    Online links are there...d/l links vennuma
    Though you are a past Dream,I'm still wandering in that Dream....

  3. #3

    Default

    Minnie intha movie Lakshmi post senji irunthaangala..and Vasan was too curious.. athaan review poi paarthein...and just shared here...

    Online movies parkarathukke no time nowadays... no thanks...

    yaso

  4. #4

    Default

    Saw the movie in theatres in Kovai.....only 80 people were there.....

    The screen play is really good, but it cud have been made much better...
    if kamal had acted in place of GAP10 this movie wud have been a hit

    Some of the new english vocabulary said by Gap10....

    Selvi go ( Every one even my friend was confused......what it means.....Shall we go than appadi sonnar)

    Anticlare war --- Undeclared war...

    Ippadi so many comedy pannrar
    I am back.........

  5. #5

    Default

    Katz is back... captain movie release panna udane varreenga pola...

    yaso

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yasodha View Post
    Katz is back... captain movie release panna udane varreenga pola...
    Cty Tân Huỳnh Châu chuyên bán bao gia may bom hoa tien Galaxy II chúc công ty của bạn đắc khách và đừng quên ủng hộ dịch vụ mình nha

    THC nhà sản xuất máy bơm số 1 của VN trong lĩnh vực máy bơm điện chìm, bơm nước hỏa tiễn, máy bơm giếng khoan thả sâu :
    Địa chỉ : 31B Nguyễn Văn Bứa, Ấp 5, Xuân Thới Sơn, Hóc Môn, TP.HCM
    Điện thoại : 1900 066 667 Fax : (+84) 028 3713 9813
    Website : http://www.tanhuynhchau.com

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rickyseo2018 View Post
    Cty Tân Huỳnh Châu chuyên bán bao gia may bom hoa tien Galaxy II chúc công ty của bạn đắc khách và đừng quên ủng hộ dịch vụ mình nha THC nhà sản xuất máy bơm số 1 của VN trong lĩnh vực máy bơm điện chìm, bơm nước hỏa tiễn, máy bơm giếng khoan thả sâu :
    Địa chỉ : 31B Nguyễn Văn Bứa, Ấp 5, Xuân Thới Sơn, Hóc Môn, TP.HCM Điện thoại : 1900 066 667 Fax : (+84) 028 3713 9813 Website : http://www.tanhuynhchau.com
    May bom hoa tien Tan Huynh Chau chuyên bán báo giá máy bơm nước điện chìm Dongyin chúc cửa hàng của bạn làm việc thành công và đừng quên ủng hộ công ty mình nha

    THC Việt Nam Group nhà sản xuất máy bơm hàng đầu của Việt Nam trong lĩnh vực máy bơm nước điện chìm, bơm nước hỏa tiễn, bơm nước giếng khoan thả sâu :
    Địa chỉ : 31B Nguyễn Văn Bứa, Ấp 5, Xuân Thới Sơn, Hóc Môn, TP.HCM
    Điện thoại : 1900 066 667 Fax : (+84) 028 3713 9813
    Web : http://thcgroup.vn

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by binhluan2802 View Post
    May bom hoa tien Tan Huynh Chau chuyên bán báo giá máy bơm nước điện chìm Dongyin chúc cửa hàng của bạn làm việc thành công và đừng quên ủng hộ công ty mình nha THC Việt Nam Group nhà sản xuất máy bơm hàng đầu của Việt Nam trong lĩnh vực máy bơm nước điện chìm, bơm nước hỏa tiễn, bơm nước giếng khoan thả sâu :
    Địa chỉ : 31B Nguyễn Văn Bứa, Ấp 5, Xuân Thới Sơn, Hóc Môn, TP.HCM Điện thoại : 1900 066 667 Fax : (+84) 028 3713 9813 Web : http://thcgroup.vn
    THC Việt Nam Group chuyên cung cấp giá máy bơm nước điện chìm chúc cửa hàng của các bạn buôn may bán đắc và nhớ ủng hộ dịch vụ mình nhé

    Tân Huỳnh Châu nhà sản xuất bơm nước hàng đầu của Việt Nam trong lĩnh vực máy bơm điện chìm, máy bơm hỏa tiễn, bơm nước giếng khoan thả sâu :
    Địa chỉ : 31B Nguyễn Văn Bứa, Ấp 5, Xuân Thới Sơn, Hóc Môn, TP.HCM
    Hotline : 1900 066 667 Fax : (+84) 028 3713 9813
    Web site : http://thcgroup.vn

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rickyseo2018 View Post
    THC Việt Nam Group chuyên cung cấp giá máy bơm nước điện chìm chúc cửa hàng của các bạn buôn may bán đắc và nhớ ủng hộ dịch vụ mình nhé Tân Huỳnh Châu nhà sản xuất bơm nước hàng đầu của Việt Nam trong lĩnh vực máy bơm điện chìm, máy bơm hỏa tiễn, bơm nước giếng khoan thả sâu :
    Địa chỉ : 31B Nguyễn Văn Bứa, Ấp 5, Xuân Thới Sơn, Hóc Môn, TP.HCM Hotline : 1900 066 667 Fax : (+84) 028 3713 9813 Web site : http://thcgroup.vn
    dịch vụ in offset HCM Cao Huy Hoàng chuyên phục vụ in danh thiep gia re o tphcm chúc dịch vụ của các bạn đông khách và đừng quên ủng hộ công ty mình nha

    dịch vụ in offset HCM CAO HUY HOÀNG rất hân hạnh được phục vụ quý khách hàng thân yêu :

    Địa chỉ: 5/2 Nguyễn Cửu Đàm, Phường Tân Sơn Nhì, Quận Tân Phú, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
    Hotline: 0906 944 359 - 0976 271 035
    Trang web: caohuyhoang.com

  10. Default Трансфер Милан

    Я предлагаю услуги

    -Трансфер
    -Такси
    -Русскоговорящие Водители
    -Аутлет Serravalle
    -Аутлет FoxTown
    -Автомобили от одного человека до 50 человек
    -Трансферы по Швейцарии Лугано, Женева, Цюрих и т.д.
    -Экскурсионные туры
    -Трансфер в горнолыжных курортов
    Аэропорты Милан Малпенса, Бергамо, Линате

    Подробнее: https://www.facebook.com/EliteRoyalCars/

  11. Default 3d графика для рекламы и видео

    3D графика для Рекламы и Видео

    Здравствуйте! Меня зовут Влад. Моя команда занимаемся 3д графикой.
    Моделированием, анимацией и визуализацией для видео, для рекламных агенств
    и производителей. За 3 года работы в этой сфере я собрал сильную команду.
    С нашей помощью вы можете улучшить дизайн вашего продукта, сделать
    качественные рекламные изображения и видео-презентации, за счет чего делать
    больше продаж и выручки.
    Оставляйте ваши свяжитесь с нами, и мы сделаем для вас 1ую модель или
    визуализацию продукта, бесплатно, в знак гарантии качества.

    Ссылка на видео-презентацию:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORjvZRIBgvE
    Контакты:
    Сайт: http://shemet.info/adverts
    Телефон: +79157889813
    Skype: live:shemet.info


  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monmbranywv View Post
    3D графика для Рекламы и Видео Здравствуйте! Меня зовут Влад. Моя команда занимаемся 3д графикой. Моделированием, анимацией и визуализацией для видео, для рекламных агенств и производителей. За 3 года работы в этой сфере я собрал сильную команду. С нашей помощью вы можете улучшить дизайн вашего продукта, сделать качественные рекламные изображения и видео-презентации, за счет чего делать больше продаж и выручки. Оставляйте ваши свяжитесь с нами, и мы сделаем для вас 1ую модель или визуализацию продукта, бесплатно, в знак гарантии качества. Ссылка на видео-презентацию: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORjvZRIBgvE Контакты: Сайт: http://shemet.info/adverts Телефон: +79157889813 Skype: live:shemet.info
    Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát chuyên cung cấp máy bơm nước hỏa tiễn kính chúc bạn buôn may bán đắt !


    Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát
    Hotline: 0938 344 566
    Web site may bom nuoc hoa tien : hupa.com.vn
    Địa chỉ : Lô J19 đường số 6 khu công nghiệp Hải Sơn xã Đức Hòa huyện Đức Hòa Long An

  13. Default МАС-Сервис Новосибирск - рекомендуем

    Именно в Новосибирске работает известное на всю страну и за ее пределами предприятие, которое разрабатывает и производит материалы для строительства скважин. ООО «МАС-Сервис» делает продукты, качество которых проверено в самых суровых условиях на разных месторождениях.
    «МАС-Сервис» – инжиниринговая компания, специализирующа яся на производстве химических реагентов для цементирования нефтяных и газовых скважин.
    Вся продукция отечественного производства
    Собственный производственны й цех (г. Новосибирск)
    Собственная химическая лаборатория для разработки и контроля качества продукции в соответствии с отечественными и международными стандартами (г. Новосибирск)
    Качество проверено на более чем 2 тыс. работ
    Обширная география применения на месторождениях России и СНГ
    Официальные положительные отзывы от заказчика
    Совместные разработки с Сибирским Отделением Российской Академии Наук (СО РАН) в Новосибирском Академгородке
    Наша команда имеет многолетний опыт работы с зарубежными и отечественными добавками на базе других компаний

    По итогам 2017 года компания ООО «МАС-Сервис» получила Национальный сертификат «Лидер отрасли» за весомый вклад в развитие Российской экономики, добросовестную уплату налогов и достижение высоких экономических показателей.
    Компания «МАС-Сервис» работает в довольно сложной технологической нише — строительство нефтяных и газовых скважин.
    С использованием продукции ООО «МАС-Сервис» за пять лет работы было зацементировано более 1 000 скважин.

    О нас пишут:
    http://nsk.dk.ru/news/nashih-ruk-del...zhin-237115985
    http://nsk.dk.ru/news/mas-servis-pro...hika-237118120
    http://mas-service.org
    http://www.mas-service.ru

    Наш ищут по:
    Мас сервис
    Мас-сервис
    Мас сервис новосибирск
    Мас сервис зырянов
    Мас сервис цементирование
    Мас сервис реагенты
    Мас сервис хим реагенты

  14. Default криминальный мир оружие, татуировки

    Новостной Сайт повествующий о криминальном мире, а также происшествиях. Все о криминальных авторитетах, ворах в законе, отморозках. Истории, биографии криминальных деятелей, а также все об организованной преступности, как в России, так и в мире.

    Криминальные татуировки
    криминальный мир оружие

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts