KALVIYA,SELVAMA,VEERAMA

View Poll Results: ORU MANITHANUKKU THEVAI....

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • KALVIYA

18 58.06%
  • SELVAMA

8 25.81%
  • VEERAMA

5 16.13%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KALVIYA,SELVAMA,VEERAMA

Default KALVIYA,SELVAMA,VEERAMA

Itho ungalukkaha.... oru puthu murayil oru Patti Mandram....
    TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS....

1)you should have read the global message of sofia dorathy regarding Patti Mandram REFER: http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3505
    2)you should obey the rules and regulations
    3)you should write in ur 1st post that which ur going to join....
    Eg: I mean If ur topic is Kalvi, before u start to talk u should write KALVI... in barckets.....
    4)results will be posted in two weeks.....

Ennada iva intha topic-aa koduthutta-nu yaarum nenaikkaatheeenga...Ithu verum Testing thaan.Suppose ithu work out aagaati normal level-kku poyiduvom.....

I pray to god that my idea should work to Improve geetham patti mandram..... thank u ppls for reading it patiently now the game starts common try to give more ideas.....and ENJOY
    Download -Filesonic-Premium-Accounts-(Updated-Daily)
    http://www.geetham.net/forums/showthread.php?40717

I am supporting KALVI.
    Detailed Analysis of my part will follow soon.

I'm also supporting kalvi and I will start discussing after everyone decides the topic.

(Selvam)I am supporting selvam.. selvam illana innaikku irukara nilamaiyela schoolukku poga mudiyadhu. adhey madhiri selvam illainna innaikku irukira nilamaila endha yudhathukku veerathoda poga mudiyadhu.. ana selvam venumna kalviyum, veeramum avasiyam illa. so selvamey peridhu..

-Krishng.

krish!! First bullet itself very very powerfull. Any how wait for some time. We will start from tomorrow. In the mean time I too will prepare my rotton sword to tackle your bullets.

Selvam)I am supporting selvam.. selvam illana innaikku irukara nilamaiyela schoolukku poga mudiyadhu. adhey madhiri selvam illainna innaikku irukira nilamaila endha yudhathukku veerathoda poga mudiyadhu.. ana selvam venumna kalviyum, veeramum avasiyam illa. so selvamey peridhu..

-Krishng.
    i m congratulating Mr.krishna to post a good comment first but krishna wait forsome more time to post the next message still anyone should join for VEERAM.....

Hi guys,

Though these attributes are not mutually exclusive, some generate wealth( either monetary or knowledge ) but with out any protection of that, they are vulnerable. A wealthy nation without defence can be robbed any time. India is a standing example of how wealthy we were only to be robbed 18 times by the same Gajini Mohammad. We were busy debating, writing poetry and generating wealth by trade but neglected national defence which costed us a lot. Veeram encompasses kalvi. A good warrior not fights with his strength, but with his brain also.

So my vote is for Veeram.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

A good warrior not fights with his strength, but with his brain also.
    intha line rombe nalla irukku aanainar...

India is a standing example of how wealthy we were only to be robbed 18 times by the same Gajini Mohammad
    apdinna inge india health rombe kammi illa athukku enna sollureenga...but wait still any one comes in other topic (kalvi,selvam) to oppse u..ten u can start ur arguement.....

kalvi irundha, nandraga poraduvathu yeppadi, innum 'aydhangal seivom'nnu neraiya therinchu, vilayadamillaiya?? Remember what finally brought the WW-2 to a crashing end? Veeramillai... Kalvi.. Kalvi irunthaal neraiya kaasum paarkalam.. Did you ever wonder why every one is studying computer science??

Suthi suthi 'round-robin' argument pottukitte irrukalam...
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

patti mandram.....
    kalviya selvama veraaa appaid irukke...
    Can i club kalvi+selvam...for debate?
    I am back.........

Suthi suthi 'round-robin' argument pottukitte irrukalam
    WW-2 crashing kaaranam kalvi apdingireenga seri,atha seiyurathukku veeram venum-le atha vida selvam venum-pa ithukkelaam enga poveenga VASAN.

Sof..

atom bomb panna veeram yedhukku? Germans mundhikudivaangalonngara bayam thaan irundhadhu..

Others too had money, but the first one made it because all the knowledge was shipped and collected in one country.. Right??
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

eppa makka;e ivarukku oppose panni yaaravathu pesungappa....
    NOTE:
    ppls supporting for kalvi can argue after the arguement of SELVAM OR VEERAM.till then break.....

Quote Originally Posted by vasan
    Like I said in the beginning, these are not mutually exclusive things. But for the sake of argument, I picked Veeram. The topic has significance on who the subject is, whether an individual or a Nation. The objectives are different. An individual depends on Nation for his safety he does not have to be a warrior. But a nation rich in wealth and knowledge, can be run over by another nation which is stronger.

Ofcourse the WW II came to and end because of nuclear bomb. But the decision to drop that was taken by a warrior, who decided enough is enough. The nuclear bomb was there for a quiet a while. So, wars are not won just by bombs or ships or technology. A wealthy nation both monetarily and knowledgewise is being taken for a task in Iraq.

Wars cannot be fought by weapons alone. It is fought by knowledge also. So, knowledge becomes a subset of veeram in certain areas.

Cheers.
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

good aanainar neenga nalla mesage-aa adichirukeenga.
    knowledge becomes a subset of veeram in certain areas.
    appuram epdi neenga veeram thaan perusu athukku appuram thaaan kalvi-nu sollureenga.....

vasan u may oppose him now....ennapa innum selvathukku yaaarum varalaya...kavalayaaa irukku....

Quote Originally Posted by sofiadorathy
    good aanainar neenga nalla mesage-aa adichirukeenga.
    knowledge becomes a subset of veeram in certain areas.
    appuram epdi neenga veeram thaan perusu athukku appuram thaaan kalvi-nu sollureenga.....

vasan u may oppose him now....ennapa innum selvathukku yaaarum varalaya...kavalayaaa irukku....
    Sof,

neenga 'Solomon Pappaiya' patti mandram neeraiya paarthuteengalnnu ninaickaren...

Actually Veeram is subset of Kalvi. Knowledge about your opponent, and your own strength is what hepls you decide. Otherwise only fools would be leaders in the army - which I hope is not the case. At times you don't fight, not because you are afraid, but because you are weak and you know it. If you still do it, it won't be Veeram, it would be foolishness.

Sofia, sandhosama??
    Short Measures

Quote Originally Posted by krishng
    (Selvam)I am supporting selvam.. selvam illana innaikku irukara nilamaiyela schoolukku poga mudiyadhu. adhey madhiri selvam illainna innaikku irukira nilamaila endha yudhathukku veerathoda poga mudiyadhu.. ana selvam venumna kalviyum, veeramum avasiyam illa. so selvamey peridhu..

-Krishng.
    naa veerathukku than povaen...dairiyam irunthuthunna etha venumnalum sadikkalam...yen parambara panakkaranla enna padichu,kastapatta munnaeraraan...kalvi illama vaazhthavanga irukkanga......selvam illatha evalavo paer santhoshama irukkanga...ana innikki irukkira ulagathula...kalvi irunthalum selvam irunthalum veeram venum antha padippa vechu munnaerarathukku ,antha selvatha kaapatharathukku....
    Naalu paeru nalla irukkanumna Enna pannalum thappu illai........

Quote Originally Posted by anainar
    Quote Originally Posted by vasan
    Like I said in the beginning, these are not mutually exclusive things. But for the sake of argument, I picked Veeram. The topic has significance on who the subject is, whether an individual or a Nation. The objectives are different. An individual depends on Nation for his safety he does not have to be a warrior. But a nation rich in wealth and knowledge, can be run over by another nation which is stronger.

Ofcourse the WW II came to and end because of nuclear bomb. But the decision to drop that was taken by a warrior, who decided enough is enough. The nuclear bomb was there for a quiet a while. So, wars are not won just by bombs or ships or technology. A wealthy nation both monetarily and knowledgewise is being taken for a task in Iraq.

Wars cannot be fought by weapons alone. It is fought by knowledge also. So, knowledge becomes a subset of veeram in certain areas.

Cheers.
    ennathan veeram eruntalum avargalathu theyvaiya poorthi senjathan entha veeranalum porada mudiyum, enn kita veeram eruku, kalvi eruku nu onnum illama yarum sandiaku pogamudiyathu, ella naadum un nadu pola unnaku ethatha erukathu, antha antha naduku eetha mathiri antha veeranuku ellam kuduthathan avanala sandiye poda mudiyum appadi erukumpothu selvam illamal ethuvum sathika mudiyathu
    "Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards."

[highlight=red:56c1c8d6be]SELVAM Thaan Thalai Sirandhadhu indha Kali Yugathil [/highlight:56c1c8d6be]

My support goes totally for 'Selvam' - Money.

Money matters a lot in today's world

Any kind of property which can be exchanged for any other kind
    is Liquidity. Money is Liquidity which can be exchanged for anything
    in this world. We can buy so-called 'Veeram' using money too.

eg. If I am illiterate person with no formal 'Kalvi' and not a great
    fighter - no bodily 'Veeram' still I can be a screwd person if I am
    just able to accumulate enough money. Then I employ 10 persons
    with enough 'Kalvi' who can advise me in any issue required the
    use of academic education and another 10 persons who have
    enough 'Veeram' to defend me from problems of physical abuse.

In a nutshell, without money nobody is going to respect you in
    today's world !

May be VEERAM rules in our ancestor period but not now in this current century.
    KALVI is very important to anyone and if one possess a good academic background and knowledge he can make his life comfortable and better at any time and anywhere.
    SELVAM illama yedayum sadhika mudiyum.We are not born under the bed of money and we are not going to die by holding the money.Basically,money is a neccesity to fulfill the needs in our life and money can also be earned easily when one is provided with good education and knowledge.Knowledge is Wealth.May be during our olden days u could have been survived well having money and veeram but now without kalvi u are like a zero. And I would like to point out now the trend has changed quite a lot and we all are far ahead from our ancestor period.

(sorry guys my system is very, very slow so I couldn’t quote and speak,adjust pannikongha plsssss)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast