KALVIYA,SELVAMA,VEERAMA - Page 2

View Poll Results: ORU MANITHANUKKU THEVAI....

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • KALVIYA

18 58.06%
  • SELVAMA

8 25.81%
  • VEERAMA

5 16.13%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: KALVIYA,SELVAMA,VEERAMA

eg. If I am illiterate person with no formal 'Kalvi' and not a great
    fighter - no bodily 'Veeram' still I can be a screwd person if I am
    just able to accumulate enough money. Then I employ 10 persons
    with enough 'Kalvi' who can advise me in any issue required the
    use of academic education and another 10 persons who have
    enough 'Veeram' to defend me from problems of physical abuse.
    Vaango Vennai, what stops those 10 persons you have employed to rob you of all the wealth that you have accumulated or for that matter prevent those 10 intelligent guys from cheating you of your money?

First of all, how will you generate wealth if you either dont rob or use your brains to make money?

Cheers.
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Did you hear about the Paris Hilton stories, Anainar? You don't have to apply for a green card if you are a citizen.. no need to generate wealth if you are born into it..
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by anainar

First of all, how will you generate wealth if you either dont rob or use your brains to make money?

Cheers.

Makes little sense. Using brains is not the same as 'Kalvi'.

Kalvi means literacy - schoolish knowledge.

Ofcourse if Kalvi's domain is expanded to acquired worldly wisdom,
    It could make some sense.

And I dont need to rob per se to become rich !
    so I dont need so-called veeram to become rich.

Ofcourse, Kalvi might help me in getting money, but the ultimate
    here is MONEY.

Kalvi is just a means to an end.

Naduvar fosia...eh ...sofia... Selvam thaan Sirandhadhu endru
    theerpu tharumaaru koori... (bribe undu $10 )

Naduvar Fosia avargalay, ungalukku 100$ tharugiren. Ennoda panam illai, will rob from Vennai and give you.

You have only two choices to generate wealth. Either you inherit from somebody else or generate it yourself. The only other option is by veeram. That is what Gajini muhammadu did. He had an army which is battle hardened and could run over the whole of India, which was rich in culture and wealth. Because we neglected defence. So, veeram is the key.

Cheers.

I am late to join it but will come with the my views later. My vote to goes to selvam. More posts coming to substantiate thissss...

Madhu
    Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing their idiot (re: George W. Bush)

Naduvar Fosia avargalay, ungalukku 100$ tharugiren. Ennoda panam illai, will rob from Vennai and give you
    ennanga aanainar ivalavu neram correct-aa pechu vaartha kodutheenga but neenga enakku 100$ tharen-nu sollureenga....athuvum oru SELVAM thaan enbatha maranthu pesi unga members-kku intha topic-le oru black mark vaangi koduthuteengaley....i m sorry to all groups of
    VEEERAAAM. arumugam come on make ur team to work hard for veeram and try to cancel the black mark sooon.....
    Download -Filesonic-Premium-Accounts-(Updated-Daily)
    http://www.geetham.net/forums/showthread.php?40717

Naduvar fosia...eh ...sofia... Selvam thaan Sirandhadhu endru
    theerpu tharumaaru koori... (bribe undu $10 )
    aduthathu ungala sollanum mr.vennai....neenga naduvar-kku lanjam tharen-nu solli unga team mates-kku black mark vaangi koduthuteenga.try to make it positive....i think now the team for KALVI is in leading.....lol

a person needs bits of all three things....no way somebody can survive only on one such thing......
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Dinesh,

Ithai thaan I said in my first post itself that these are not mutually exclusive items. But this patti mantram and discussion has been going on for ages and was hilighted by Saraswathi Sabatham movie also. Finally what it will come to is, we need all the three. :D :D :D. Be happy.

Sofia, naan tharennu sonnathun ennoda panam illai. I can get the job done by robbing the same money from Vennai because he does not have self defence. In fact I can go into his house, occupy and in the end drive him out of the house. I have Tomcat Cruise missiles and Vaal veeranganai Shy in my side. Vennai has only $$. So, it is easy to take the money from him. That is the point. Not that I tried to bribe you. So, please consider my point in this aspect, rather than trying to bribe the judge. Unga peru Sofia va Fosia va? Fosia nalla irukku, sounds like Acacia Arabica flower.

Cheers.

my vote wud be for money..... money can always buy u education..... if u rnt brave, it can b made up by money in filling the adequate loopholes....eventually, with money u can get education.... but being brae and having education doesnt translate in to money neccesarily in the current age.....

naughty
    [shadow=red:e593bb7649]- Naughty...... [/shadow:e593bb7649]

Anbaarthantha Naduvar avargale, mattrum vaasaga peru makkale !

Indha Pattimandrathil kaalandhu kondu nanku vivaathikka vendumendral, atharkku nanku sindhikkum thiran vendum. Sinthikkum thiran vara nall 'kalvi' thevai. Selvam, Veeram yendru yeludha kooda adharkkum Kalvi thevai. (ada, chumma love letter yeludhave, kalvi vendum, patti mandram pesa vendama?? Selvamo, 'kuruttu' thairiyamo irundhal lanjam koduthu 'black mark' thaan vanga mudiyum )

Yenave, "Kalvi" thaan melanathu yena, unmaiyana, arumaiyanna, uvantha theerpai koori, ingu needhiyai nilai naatungal yena panivodu (ippo thaan moderator aiyitaangle, panivodu thaan ketka mudiyum ) kettukolgiren !

'Kalvi' team-in saarbaga,

Vasan !!

Sof! yeppadi, yen arugument? Idhai mulusa type panninatharke, neenga yenga pakkam result sollanum..
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

So, please consider my point in this aspect, rather than trying to bribe the judge. Unga peru Sofia va Fosia va? Fosia nalla irukku, sounds like Acacia Arabica flower.
    message-le ethu type pannalum paarthu pannunga but i m sorry aanai mathavanga en mela kochukuvaaanga.....black point is a black point....ask some of ur group mates to give good message about veeeram..that will cancel the blackpoint......

ONE IMPORTANT NEWS TO PPLS IN THIS DEBATE:
    I Prefer Peoples to put vote in the POLL Which may also include the winner of the Debate.Once ppls Who voted Need not to vote Again....thank u and continue ur talk.....

Indha Pattimandrathil kaalandhu kondu nanku vivaathikka vendumendral, atharkku nanku sindhikkum thiran vendum. Sinthikkum thiran vara nall 'kalvi' thevai. Selvam, Veeram yendru yeludha kooda adharkkum Kalvi thevai.
    vasa,
    panam iruntha naan yen ba ezhuthanum..... unnai madhiri ezutha therincha elainargalai employ pannikalame......

panam.....money......rupees... ...dollar......gold...diamond. ..... yappa.....podhum...adhaan namakku venum.....

naughty
    [shadow=red:e593bb7649]- Naughty...... [/shadow:e593bb7649]

Naduvar avarghale.. ip patti mandram mudivu saraswathi sabtham mudivu mathri irukka kooddathu... my humble Request
    I am back.........

Kalviku than ennoda vote..
    Kalvi enbhathu yettu alavill mattum illai...thinam thinam naam puthithakaa karkiromm...''learn by mistakes'''
    kalvi illai yel ivuvulaakam illai....
    I am back.........

Naduvar avarghale.. ip patti mandram mudivu saraswathi sabtham mudivu mathri irukka kooddathu... my humble Request
    kavalaye padatheenga ithu sofia sabatham....saraswati sabatham illa.intha pattimandrathulla ippothaikku leading oru team thaan...but intha pattimandram innum 2 week thodarum appuram thaan result theriyum....so kaateri ippavey KALVI team thaan jeyikkum-nu thappu kankku podaatheeenga....next SELVAM OR VEERAM team-le yaarenum pesum varayil konjam KALVI team amaithiya irukkanum-nu kettu kolhiren......

A wealthy nation without defence can be robbed any time. India is a standing example of how wealthy we were only to be robbed 18 times by the same Gajini Mohammad. We were busy debating, writing poetry and generating wealth by trade but neglected national defence which costed us a lot. Veeram encompasses kalvi. A good warrior not fights with his strength, but with his brain also.

So my vote is for Veeram.

Cheers
    annaiar.. u know how much india is spending for defence alone? if indian govt is not paying money to defence persons, these people will work there? do u think so?

for applying to defence.. in the first instance u need some money to apply. without that ur application wont be considered for working in military..

so for everything we need money. without that world is nothing.

-Krishng.

everybody knows about US attack on Iraq. do u think that US wants to proove his braveness and intellegence to the world by this war? its all becos petroleum reserves in iraq. they can rule the world with these petrols. they will get quite a lot of money.

so everything is money yaar..for money..by money..to money...etc..

-Krishng.

India is a standing example of how wealthy we were only to be robbed 18 times by the same Gajini Mohammad.

Cheers
    i am accepting that gazani mohammed invaded india for 18times.. did he came alone to india with his braveness? never. he came with his big troops. braveness can be acheived in a group. u might have to think that how much did gazani mohammed might have spent for his soldiers? gazani oru kinga illana adhavudhu avan kitta selvam illana, indiava avanala invade panni irukka mudiyadhu.. kandippa panni irukka mudiyadhu.

indiava gazani invade panna konjam kooda kalvi avasiyame illa. konjam common sense irundhu, niraiya panam irundha podhum. endha manushanum idha think pannuvan. so i am completely neglecting kalvi in this issue.

so selvamey peridhu endru koori vadhathai continue seigiren.

-Krishng.

Gazani mohammed india vandhadhey selvathukkagadhan... kalvikkagavo, veerathukkagavo illa.

-Krishng.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast