Moderator Position is Available for this Recipe Section !!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moderator Position is Available for this Recipe Section !!!

Default Moderator Position is Available for this Recipe Section !!!

Hi Cute Girls !!

Please note this sri_gan is on leave for some weeks. So now this receipe section is not having any queen to control.

So If you good in Cooking and good in finiding faults in others recipes just reply to this message in this topic itself. You can PM me too.

You will be assigned as moderator for this section and full control will be given to you. Whatever you want you can do. No one will question you for any of your actions if it is wrong too..

Preference will be given to kitchen queens like sivam , muralipr , jshymn , Aruna .

Waiting for your reply.

Cheers.

FATHER as i have noticed in recipie section its good to put any 2 moderators since sri enters back...and u can consult him later who can he continue his work in that 2 peoples.(since they are active). this is just my idea and its all in ur hands the rest.....
    Download -Filesonic-Premium-Accounts-(Updated-Daily)
    http://www.geetham.net/forums/showthread.php?40717

Default Re: Moderator Position is Available for this Recipe Section

Quote Originally Posted by arumugam57

Preference will be given to kitchen queens like sivam , muralipr , jshymn , Aruna .

Waiting for your reply.

Cheers.
    arumugam enna mathir alungalukku ellam prefernce illiya? so advanced congrats to any one of those in preferences who will be the moderator for cooking section.
    [shadow=orange:e833a88dc9]vedha [/shadow:e833a88dc9]

Quote Originally Posted by sofiadorathy
    FATHER as i have noticed in recipie section its good to put any 2 moderators since sri enters back...and u can consult him later who can he continue his work in that 2 peoples.(since they are active). this is just my idea and its all in ur hands the rest.....
    You mean take away the moderator power from any one of the moderators once sri_gan returns.

No. Never. Once Moderator Position is selected permanently he / she will be the moderator. Always.

Sorry vedha!! You just started some 3-4 topics here. So I forgot you.
    Anyhow if you are intrested you too can contest.

Cheers.

Hi 6 face

I’m interested to moderate the recipe section if it is for a short period of time.
    Thanks

oh i m sorry 6face i thought the moderator post for me and some others would be just temporary..... so i replied that....sorry to the consultant persons....
    Download -Filesonic-Premium-Accounts-(Updated-Daily)
    http://www.geetham.net/forums/showthread.php?40717

Moderator'na enna pananum... post panra recipes correct'a, can be tried assure pananum and then what else.. keep up if everything is going on well. I am not sure what else the post holds.... But I can check on the recipes posted and valid it thou..Also make sure if posted stuff are proper.. Anyway its upto 6face to decide. I would like to be the one if u think I can handle it.

Yaelutha marathutaen, ellarum sonathuku appuram thaan solanumoo'nu i thought..early next year i am planning an india trip...so note that down too

Shy

Default TO ARUMUGAM

hello 6face well thanks for considering me. but i feel that u are expceting the person to have posted more topics. i think according to u prefer all those people u have mentioned.
    when u mention my name like them i will accept it. thanks for ur reply 6face.
    [shadow=orange:e833a88dc9]vedha [/shadow:e833a88dc9]

Thanks for considering my name,but i have to go India for my MCA Exam.I will not available from last week of Nov to Dec.

thanks for considering my name but by december i may go to my neighbour place for some 8 days. i cannot do anything on that days.if it is ok then i can try something.
    Have a wonderful day Friends.

Aarumuga

Enn peyarai marandhuvittaye idhu nyayama,dharmama. Naan peyarai maatriyadharkaga ennai marandhuvidalama. Parava illai unnai mannithen. Well nee list panni irukara names r good choice.

siva(my name remember???)
    "Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards."

Yaelutha marathutaen, ellarum sonathuku appuram thaan solanumoo'nu i thought..early next year i am planning an india trip...so note that down too
    Shy
    Wow! India trip! Vaango Vaango Shy. Have fun. Me going this saturday and coming back on Dec 13th.

Moderator position is essentially class leader velai Shy. I am not sure whether you can try all the recipes that are being posted. And I dont think that is expected of you also. But given that you have the fundamentals of cooking right, you can pick a recipe and based on the ingredients and process, you can judge whether it is going to be good or bad. Avlo thaan.

My vote is for Shy. She has been real active in this forum and will do a good job of moderator. 6Face, consider my suggestion.

Cheers.
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

My vote is for Shy. She has been real active in this forum and will do a good job of moderator. 6Face, consider my suggestion.
    Moderator aaga recommendationaa? Adangoppa..
    Anyhow your recommendation is considered very very seriously.

6Face,

Cha, recommendation is something you do when you have a lot of clout and get the job done with one letter. Mine was a suggestion. It is like an assembly resolution which has to be put across by some one, seconded by another before it gets passed.

Cheers.
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Hey 6face,

I am also interested in moderating this forum
    வாழிய செந்தமிழ்!

sivam and jshyamn are the present winners.

Welcome to geetham administration family.

Cheers.

Shy & Sivam.. !!!

Hiya, new mod !! Happy cooking, both of you...

This is one tasty announcement, sweet surprise, ungal service gama-gamannu manakka, ungal pugazh coffee podi vasam pola parava, ice-cream sappitathupola yellor manamum kulira, yenadhu vazhthukkal.. !!!
    (nalla irruka, indha vazhthu??!)

:D :D

Vasan
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Congradulations Shy n Sivam. Keep up the good work.

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards."

Congrats Sivam and Shy!! Hope you will make the forum more interesting and useful with your moderation...
    வாழிய செந்தமிழ்!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast