Moderator Position is Available for this Recipe Section !!! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moderator Position is Available for this Recipe Section !!!

Quote Originally Posted by vedha79
    heh shyam n sivam congratulations. ur contributions to geetham has earned this moderator position. expecting more new stuffs n changed in the cooking topic u've been made as moderator's.

good job.....
    Thanks much Vedha....

Will try to do something useful with this position....

Shy

No Shy, it is a ready made toast that I get in most of the food stores in the US. They are very tasty and I take them with either Pasta ,Nyoki to tortelloni. Yaan petra inbam peruga ivvaiyaham!!!

Recipe section should have some Italian/French/Mexican recipes also. Their food is also very good. They are normally easy to cook and will help people to have great taste buds. :D :D Dont worry about US food, that is all junk.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Naan nenaichaen neenga soliteenga... Some Italian/Mexican dishes are good and tasty too... French...mmm .. I am not sure if I had any..

Sure will try to post some of them too...

Shy

Oru chinna doubt. Coralville Iowa thaannu ungalukku eppadi theriyum Shy? I am happy though. Coraville is a small village and no body knows about it, unless they had been to Iowa or I explain to them where is it located.

Cheers.

Iowa enge irrukku anainar... US thaane.. ?!!

Oru kaalathila neengale kodutha info idhu.... Unga palaiya message illa thedi paarunga. (thats how I know about coralville... I don't know how Shy knows... but then She just knows a lot of stuff anyways !!). But judging by the name you would think its off the coast of Australia.. like close to the reef.. !!!! (Finding Nemo, anyone?)

Hey, American food is not junk food. Not the home cooked ones any ways. Nice potato salad, with Cranberry sauce and baked turkey... oooh woow.. wish thanksgiving is this weekend..

So, Honorable Moderator, there is atleast one person who would be happy to hear about some home made recipes for American Food. Its a humble request from one of the ordinary, basic, elementary, powerless, and simple user.. (Free samples won't hurt either.. .. )
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Hey shy,
    congrats on ur new position ...Just an humble request...make sure the recipes are tried by anainar & vasan ....

Thanks...butterfly

Oh.. unga kita sola maranthutaen.... Already I have give them that job.. each recipe avanga thaan test panuvaanga.. Appuram onnum aagalai'naa thaan "Assured for trying" soluvaen...

Shy

Butterfly,

Tried by me and vasannu sonneenga. You meant Shy should cook and give us free samples to taste and certify , sure, any time. I have a $250,000 life insurane and my wife will be the happiest person. Saniyan ozhinchuthu, koodavay paisavum vanthuthunnu orey santhosha paduva.

Shy, seekiram anuppunga. Me just kidding Shy, unga saapaadu saapida naanga kudhuthu vaichurukkanum. Neenga thaaralama enga mela test pannalaam. ( Vasan, ithu thaan namma policy, damaalnu kaalil vizhunthurrathu ).

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly
    Hey shy,
    congrats on ur new position ...Just an humble request...make sure the recipes are tried by anainar & vasan ....
    Please, please Butterfly.. Indha request-ah namma Brand New Recipe Section Moderator-ukku innoru tharam pm pottu sollunga.... Ungallukku neraiya punniam varum... :D :D (aana kadicheela idhu yen potteenga, BFly? Naan inneram 'You too Brutus?" appadinnu ketkalamnnu irundhen.. :D :D )

Moderator Avargale,

Butterfly pondra naeyerkalin humble request-ai neengal poorthi seiveergala?

Oh, another suggestion on the recipe section... It says Veg,NonVeg etc.. You could also use one 'General' were people could post their recipe reqs. and various other suggestions... you could also post the guidelines for submitting a recipe (Sri- had posted one earlier.. ). I didn't know where to put this comment so I am adding it here....

Vasan
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly
    Hey shy,

As per rules and regulations test specimens cannot be repeated (underlying message - oru thadavai nakku sethaa thirumbi use panna mudiyathu )...

madhu
    Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing their idiot (re: George W. Bush)

Naan type panni mudikkum munbagave Shy and Anainar post panneetanga... I saw them after hitting the submit button...

Sappadu test yenna Shy... you can conduct wholesale experiments... Any change in the food I eat will only be an improvement Oh, I am also a great food critique... All international food can be tried... Neelama review yeludhina prize yedhavadhu kidaikkuma??
    Short Measures

Vasan,

Correeta sonneenga. Any food that I eat for testing will definitely be better than what I make. There are times, that after 1 hour of cooking, I will go out and eat. Yenna yennoda samayal enakkay saapida mudiyaathu.

Aana, nalla sappu kotti sappiduven. That is the only qualtification to be a food critic. Athula I am a PhD. Appuram solla vendiyathai seekiram sollavaum varaathu. Oru prelog, epilogue pottu thaan solluven. So nalla perusa irukkum review. Ithellam consider panni, please appoint me also as a Food Critic in Recipe section and not only you who ever making posts on recipes should make two samples and send one to me and one to Vasan. Enna solreenga Vasan?

Cheers.

Yes, yes, yes.. !!! Kandippa anainar.. Naan solla ninachen, neenga yeludhiteenga!! (Food critic adhu idhu-nnu resume-la poi sonna yenna ippo? Confusinga naduvilla flavor, tinge of this, mild taste of that adhunnu yeludhi samalichudalamm.. Just give most things 'an enthusiatic two-thumbs up' and then all are happy.. !!

Actually Geetham should make an official announcement that Anainar and Vasan are appointed as the Official Food Tasters and Critics- appadinnu..

Moderator avargal, indha vaarthaikaliyellam padikirargala, illai kaththarithu viduvaargalannu theriyavillai..
    Short Measures

oops...looks like everyone misunderstood wat i said so read it again
    Hey shy,
    I mentioned to shy to make sure the RECIPES are tried by anainar & vasan...yaru ippo recipes try panni ungaluku taste panna tharenu sonathu?...asai dhosai apla vadai...rombha than peraasai...weekend assignment marakama shy kitte vangitu pongo

Kavuthuteengale Butterfly... Ippadi engal aasaiyil munn vaari podalaama? mm... Assignment panninaa MTV Real Life Comedy show-la potturuvaanga.... thevaiya idhu..
    Short Measures

Aiyo! Ithukku thaan solluvaanga romba aada koodathunnu. For the last 20 minutes I was dancing in the office. Yellarum kettapo, "Freedom, Free Food" nnu kathi kathi solli, thondai kizhinchiduchu. Ippo damaalnu oru bomb podareenga Butterfly?. Ithula week end assignment? Appuram Friday late night movie, saturday thookam, sunday tennis ellaam gaaliyaa?

Normally I get creative while cooking. I will be making rasam, but will decide to add samabar masala. Instead of salt, I will add sugar. Ellam parava illaya Butterfly?

Cheers.

Naan konjam work'la irunthaen, athukula nalla comedy track poitu erunthueruku nalla seeruchaen padichu...

Dont u worry guys... butterfly chumma unga kita play panni erukaanga.. Sure u are my shy "Official" test experts.... so u dont worry...

Shy

achechoooo shy ...eppadiyavathu was going to help them learn some recipes to cook for their wife....inge parungo
    Normally I get creative while cooking. I will be making rasam, but will decide to add samabar masala. Instead of salt, I will add sugar. Ellam parava illaya Butterfly?

Assignment panninaa MTV Real Life Comedy show-la potturuvaanga.... thevaiya idhu..
    Evalavu creativea irukangonu ...nalla sirichen idhu padichu

i am janani from u.s,if still that post is free i can handle it.

Hi janani.

Welcome to Geetham!!! Hope u enjoy here. Happy that u are willing to do this. But before that you should actively participate in the topics. Once u are familiar/active here, sure we can proceed further from there

See u around :D

Shy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast