Aliens
Closed Thread

Thread: Aliens

Default Aliens

Are Aliens there in this world???

Enna porutha varaikkum namakku vithiyasama theriara ellarumae aliens than...
    Eg.,
    naan US ponnaena naan US karangalakku "ALIEN"...

ok lets come to science....are Aliens really there
    the creature which has long fingers with light at its top, 2 antennas at their head and figure like "appu" kamal...

hmmm.. gud kustin

completely agree to the first part.. someone that we are not familiar with might be alien

Scientifically.. why not.. like we creatures in a planet called earth.. why not some other creatures in some other parts of the galaxy...

I think Aliens exist... BOOOOO
    I Geetham

YES...u r right scientists also do thing at ur perception...
    like we people in earth they must be there somwwhere...

many incidents were reported ....
    but my doubt was all those incidents reported were from countries other than India...mostly US...
    so r they trying to show themselves gr888 ???

I think Aliens exist... BOOOOO
    sure.. so far as I am concerned, most NJ people are like that..

Dan... technically speaking.. I am an alien in USA.

Possibilities exist. But do they? We can't say for sure. Possibility is not the same as certainty.

Highly likely though.

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by vasan View Post
    sure.. so far as I am concerned, most NJ people are like that..

Dan... technically speaking.. I am an alien in USA.

Possibilities exist. But do they? We can't say for sure. Possibility is not the same as certainty.

Highly likely though.

v-

Nothing is for certain until u investigate ....I wudnt mind volunteering to visit Mars,Pluto or any planet other than earth ...if someone is willing to sponser

Very good question daniel

I wudnt mind volunteering to visit Mars,Pluto

We already sent a robot to Mars. Pluto.. I have a friend who is from pluto..

No alien life in our solar system. Conditions (that create a good environment for life, like the life on earth, does not exist else where on our solar system. That means, life that is not similar to our life form (which would mean refinining our understanding of what is life) might exist. Or, no life exists in our planetary system.

But environments similar to earth is possible for every sun-system in the universe. Considering the billions of stars.. the possibility of some system similar to ours will be very high..

Whatever said and done, there is only one Vasan, and one Super star..
    which ever part of the universe you visit..

I-am-quite-the-egoist-v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Yes Vasan is the only super star only for today as today is ur bday loll

Hey butterfly u r ready to go to mars if sponsored...
    u know will we come back from there ...is there any guarantee...nowadays space-ships bursting is the hot news

But I do want to meet aliens. real so-called aliens..
    I read a book by Madan (cartoonist)
    "Manitanum marmangalum"...if u guys get tht book jus go through tht...interesting one...
    discussed a lot about aliens...

Closed Thread