MTD,I hope they can pressurise the Pakis to close down all their terror producing factories!!
Heard that Pakistanis are saying the same thing about Indian Terror Producing factories..
GOP is more or less reactionary - meaning they will react to events, people etc. No imagination and out of the box thinking. No foresight. Nothing much creative. Some may call it dependable and such.. but worries me.
Obama.. When I look beyond the rhetoric.. hasn't actually proposed any plans that is exciting or forward thinking. His talks and such are mostly based on latest opinion polls it seems like. True.. people are (especially the bicoastals, except alaskans) excited.. but honestly.. he hasn't said any thing that I haven't heard before from John Kerry upwards...
If I was a moderator for the debates these would be some of my questions:
1) How do you propose to balance the budget?
2) How do you plan to create jobs?
3) What about those immigrants - legal and illegal?
4) Timeline and plan for sustainable energy and energy independence
5) How to avoid costly federal help for bubbles such has housing?
6) What about health care?
7) What do you plan - in total specifics - for education, especially math/science?
8) How do you plan to improve infrastructure - roads, bridges, healthcare systems, emergency reliefs and such?
9) How does fed plan to invest in high-tech and high impact areas of research - Nano/Bio/energy etc?
10) When will the boys and girls in uniform get home? And how? What will be the foreign policy doctrine?
Utterly crucial, I would think, that there are concrete answers and specific replies to these issues.
Rest of them.. who cares..