How did Geetham Start... - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How did Geetham Start...

[shadow=pink:383d579929]hello admin its good to know the history about geetham. good job n thanks for creating a site for all tamil people.

i was really surpirsed when i came to know that geetham is not even a year old. the site has really developed to a great extent. its really greatttttttt work by all admin moderators memebers n guests....!!!!!

i hope that geetham will develop n grow rapidly like this always....advanced b'day wishes to geetham !!!!!

let's see what celebration admin n mod's plan for the fisrt b'day of geetham. congrats n best wishes to everyone in geethamfor making it so successful n for building it to this great level !!!!!!
    [/shadow:383d579929]
    [shadow=orange:e833a88dc9]vedha [/shadow:e833a88dc9]

Mr. Admin, modhalla Mr.Kalutharukan Palayaththaana engirundhu pudichu potteenga? drishti pottu maari irukkattume nnu innum avanoda thollaigalai thaangikkittu irukkeengala?
    வாழிய செந்தமிழ்!

SABHU...

Me , Vennai1 , Sri_gan these three guys are three pillers of geetham yaar..

Vennai is the senior most..
    Sri_gan is the Kadak kutti..

Ennaya paarthaaa thiristi pottu nu solreen... Unakku mattum thairiyam irunthaa , veeti kattina ambalyaa irutnhaa , meesai ulla veerana irunthaa enga veetu kollap porathula vaa paakalam....

Hi all,

I am very happy that madhu started this topic. I too wanted to know..

First and foremost, thanks for Admin, Arumugam and all the moderators. Finally the users who use these forums and make it active.

My experience: I am very happy I could have so many friends here..
    First when I came here, chumma recipes paaka varuvaen.. movies paaka varuvaen.. then one day started reading the posts and got very much involved, started talking myself. It felt as if I am home. Even though I havent seen any of you, its like I have known everyone for a long time.

This site is very lively because of the nature of it. Everyone are considerate, kind ands easy going.

Also we all people are far away from our home, country, city...etc and this site brings us all together

I love this site and will try to do something useful here and there, until they throw me out..

Shy

Dei aaru,

enga veetu kollap porathula vaa paakalam....
    Naa andha velayaattukku varala!!! Nee venaa *gay* aa irukkalaam adhukkaaga ennayum apdiye edai podaadhe
    வாழிய செந்தமிழ்!

Yoov.. Naan sandaiku , kusthikku koopteenyaa..
    Nee ivlo mattama nenatchuttiyee...

Athuvumm nee oru paal putti baby...

Naan poyi...

============================== =======

Sari.. sabu.. you tell about your geetham experience..

sabeshaa . naadhari ... puthi poguthu paarrrr... evalo nalla topic arambichiruken..thisaii thirupura velaiyaaa ena kita kamikuriyaa... san francisco - kovukae... cosmopolitaaaannaaaa ... adangudi..

Madhu
    Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing their idiot (re: George W. Bush)

Sari.. sabu.. you tell about your geetham experience..
    My experience at Geetham has been a very pleasant one. Initially I used to come to Geetham only with the intention of downloading movies. Forums endra section pakkam thala vechchu kooda paduththadhilla... aanaa one fine day when I came to know about the active members thingie I became more interested in Geetham. I came to know that 100+ postings are needed for becoming an AM.

At first, my aim was to post some useless 100 postings and stop with that once I got the AMship. But after about 50 posts, I realised that I had started to fall in love with Geetham. Kaalaila saami kumbudareno illayo, mudhal velai Geetham la irukkara recent topics ennannu paakkarathu thaan. Andha alavukku aai pochchu. I lost count of how many posts I submitted as I kept on participating with full interest. In fact I think I got my AMship only after some 200 posts which I didnt even know until one day thalaivar's Baasha was posted and it was active members only.

Only that day I realised "aahaa nammala active member aakkitaangala? sollave illaye?". I have made Geetham one of my permanent bookmarks. In fact it is the home page for my Mozilla browser. As far as the makkal are concerned, people like vennai, madhu, vasan, shy, sofia (seri seri vera vazhi illama add panniten; list perisa theriyattume nnu thaan!!!) etc. make life very interesting with their posts.

Wish Geetham a very long life for their excellent service to the Thamizh community!

* Seri seri aaru polambaadha... un pera sollallannu azhuvuriya? no probs machi... u r special so unnai andha list la add panni 100 la oruthanaa unnai aakka virumbala!!
    வாழிய செந்தமிழ்!

naadhari
    Apdinna enna??? puriyara maari sollunga maadu
    வாழிய செந்தமிழ்!

Quote Originally Posted by sabeshan
    naadhari
    Apdinna enna??? puriyara maari sollunga maadu
    dei thitum both oru fluency-la vanthudichu... thirupi athae yen noondi kekurae.. :D :D
    Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing their idiot (re: George W. Bush)

He is feeling so proud that geetham got lot of popularity like this...
    Me , Vennai1 , Sri_gan these three guys are three pillers of geetham yaar..
    Thanks to all of u guys...other moderators...active members & new users...its feels like home here...being there for eachother...one is able to discuss things freely...learn new things...moreover helps our braincells active preventing alzheimers ...Keep up the good work

Butter,

Nalla sonneenga. It really feels like home, pulling each other and at times getting to know microwave recipes, standing time, love matters and life and death matters too.

But what is that alzheimers? Is that an acronym for dead cells of brain? Well, then my brain is full of alzheimers, after so many years of not using many parts of it.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

My history towards Geeetham was very much different than others...first naan-nu solla mudiyathu inga 4 ppls came inside and I lasted everlong in Geeetham...I have to say that I have became here as an addict....mmmm well u all know I just use to type one or 2 line message mainly on Diwali time....Then Srigan posted me the first private message not to be so active with one or 2 lines....then I read one of the post of Father "If u want to become an active member just reply to srigan....then I started to reply him....I was just with a little interest then I was surprised to be an active Member....Then with co-operation of Geeetham I m very proud to be a Moderator.....and I m very happy to see that one of my post stands in 5th position in Geeetham Statistics......I m really7 very happy about this......

I Honourably wish Geeetham for its 1 year celebration....

Advance Happy Birthday Geeeetham....

Be Happy....
    Download -Filesonic-Premium-Accounts-(Updated-Daily)
    http://www.geetham.net/forums/showthread.php?40717

கீதம்.நெட் ிற்கு என் பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்துக் கள்!!
    வாழிய செந்தமிழ்!

It is good to know that geetham is going to celebrate its First Anniversary(birthday) soon . Credit goes to the Admin,Aaru,Vennai,Sri_Gan,othe r moderators and mainly people supporting geetham,to say in short the whole geetham family. I used to visit geetham site just for movies earlier,but once they started the active member concept i had no choice but to visit other topics n post 1 or 2 line msgs to get the activemembership. After getting the activmembership i really started involving myself in other topics. This might sound funny too,but naan paatukku paatu section la post pannina replies paarthu ennakku andha topic ku moderator position koduthu irukaanga. Ofcourse matha topics leyum i do participate. Geetham had been real fun place to hang out(online). I ve vistied other tamil sites too adhu ennavo theriyalai GEETHAM LA IRUKARA ANDHA EERPU(ATTRACTION) VERA EDHULEYUM ILLAI(ENNAKKU). Let me complete with this and to everyone supporting GEETHAM.

THREE CHEERS TO GEETHAM and ITS FAMILY
    HIP HIP HURRAY
    HIP HIP HURRAY
    HIP HIP HURRAY
    "Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards."

Wish Geetham a very happy first annisversary!

Geetham has has been a great site ... initially i was just using it to download movies and stufff,, but underneath the surface i found a whole lot of stuff interesting. THe cooking section is great ppl... the forums can keep u busy all day ... all the admins great work.
    ashok

It is fun reading these old posts...... specially those uncensored posts.....which would now not be possible....the mods are strict now..... ...

Maadum, saabuvum nallaaa sandai pooduraangappaaa...

Ps : Ippo indha post will come to "New posts".....everybody will know the history.....
    Note 2:
    Specially, the post by shy....which says...
    I started talking myself

shy ippo eppdi irukkeeenga????

Innum apdiyaethaan irukaanga.....
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Quote Originally Posted by dinesh
    Innum apdiyaethaan irukaanga.....
    UPS kitterndhu nannaa adi vizha porathu unga rendu perukkum.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast