How to Insert the Picture from files to the messsage thread
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Insert the Picture from files to the messsage thread

Default How to Insert the Picture from files to the messsage thread

I have tried insert link from the messages thread but I was not successful to inserting picutre. Can any body Please guide me on this...Thanks in advance.

Shridhar

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shridhar Bhatt View Post
    I have tried insert link from the messages thread but I was not successful to inserting picutre. Can any body Please guide me on this...Thanks in advance.

Shridhar
    Surely. The *jpj files are not directly insered, but only the link to the sites where its full view is available in the context. You can search for images in google, and follw the link of the image you want and open in its full view. Then copy and pasted the link in the body of the message Like this:

This image, relating to a live link, can be copied and posted in any message.

To know correctly how to insert the image, you shoud insert the link betwee two pranthesis commands LIKE THIS:

[ING] [/IMG]

You can insert link to the image from any site, provided the site or the link is live and you could open the image in its full context (and not copy the link from the search Page, by which you will get only thumbnail size photo.

Hope this is quite clear provided that this is what you wanted to insert ant image in any message as I have done here. If you follow the links already pasted in the messages, will not work, if they are outdated.

If you are uploading the scanned images of CD covers in stored in your pc, then you need only to upload the image directly to your MF account and the view page will direct to share the links in different sizes you like. This is also possible in the same way by pasting the related link within paranthesis of two commands. The link with the commands is visible as you click the reply button.

With regards
    Last edited by hnbhat; 02-15-2009 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Addition of more details

Hari Narayana Bhat B. R.

Smile

Also we can upload our pictures to some sites such as www.photobucket.com then a url for our picture will be available. that can be used to insert the pictures..
    Please Visit My Blog : Prakasharashmi's Blog

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

Blog Entries

But I had tried an image from photobucket.com, but after one or two three day, they ask you to register with subscription for continued exhibition. There are many image sites, emerging by Image Search in google. Even though some links may not be live.

Hari Narayana Bhat B. R.

Smile

Is it so?? Then its better to search in google inages to get the url..
    Please Visit My Blog : Prakasharashmi's Blog

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

Post 30 Maleic Anhydride

Thanks for the info sir.

u can use imageshack.us to upload images
    நான் பெரிது நீ பெரிது என்று வாழாமல் நாடு பெரிது என்று வாழ்வோம்!

Blog Entries

In any site you can upload and copy the url of the image and insert into the img tags using the button between Insert Link and .

How is it Insert image button above this message box looks here

Just coied the url-s of the images above and inserted below in the message to show and demonstrate.

In IE 8 you can use copy image on the right click command and paste it directly into the message as by default the option of RT Format in message box is turned on. In other browsers you may not be able to use it, but just copy the image URL and insert in the message box using the Insert Image button above the box as you can see in my message. Without using the Image button also you can simply type the [img] Image URL[/img] tags and insert the URL of the image between the two tages as shown between them here.
    Last edited by hnbhat; 10-28-2010 at 06:26 AM.

Hari Narayana Bhat B. R.

+ Reply to Thread