Hi, I'm new here!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 71 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi, I'm new here!

Default Hi, I'm new here!

Hello Geetham !

Hi New Member!

If you are a new person, and if this is your first visit to Geetham, we want to welcome you on behalf every one here at Geetham. Glad to have you with us.

Thought it would be nice to have one single thread where newcomers could introduce themselves, instead of saying hello in 'jokes' :P, 'technical help' :?, 'love & relationship' , or in 'Movies' sections. Please use this thread, to post your 'Hello, I am.. ' messages and feel free to introduce yourselves.

One quick reminder: No personal details please. Anonymity is kinda encouraged, for avoiding any sort of abuse. Since Geetham is an open forum, we would like to ensure your privacy - as well as provide all of us with a fun environment. So, please, no personal fotos or other information not available in your profile. OK?

Well.. if you must, my name is Vasan, and been here nearly since the creation of Geetham. Enjoying my stay and having fun - and pretty pleased with myself, how much of time I can 'waste' each day.. Nice to meet you folks ! :D :D

Enjoy your stay at Geetham. Welcome again ! :D :D

Vasan

Ps: The credit for suggesting such a thread and creating one should go to a person who shall remain unnamed until..... mid-night of the next full-moon night.. :P :P rrr...r... highlight color, perhaps, has nothing to do with what I wanna say, or perhaps it does..
    Last edited by vasan; 02-01-2007 at 05:02 AM.
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

hai ......hello i am new in geetham pls help me ...... kum kum kum

Hello Folks,
    :D

Well I joined Geetham a few months ago, and have been terrorising the place ever since...*wishful thinking*

Geethamites have been really nice to me....and have put up with all my weirdness and loopiness....really good sports....so stick around and u'll make some great friends
    :D

What can I say abt myself ?

Well as my avatar-name indicates ....I'm pretty partial to the colour blue....and blue flowers, blue skies, blue lagoons...

I hate pigeons but love ducks...although would nver have them as pets...cos their fragrance can be a bit too much sometimes.

well if ya wanna know any more, all u gotta do is browse the forum and post...I'm bound to come and annoy the living daylights out of ya

Blue.

(PS: great stuff Vasan )
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

Well, I am gokul and Im more like a Ram than my name sounds....

Ive been in geetham for couple of months... I loved it very much except for the last couple of weeks.... It is sad to see some of my very nice friends leave geetham (sans doll, sis sagi & sweety). That said, I still like geetham very much though I miss some of those in a terrible way...

I'm Sri, Like my name say I like to . Sometimes I do deep pranks which means it takes time to understand.

Lets move on to sample.

Quote Originally Posted by gokulan42

Ive been in geetham for couple of months... I loved it very much except for the last couple of weeks.... It is sad to see some of my very nice friends leave geetham (sans doll, sis sagi & sweety). That said, I still like geetham very much though I miss some of those in a terrible way...
    Gokulan, Please do not stress on Ram, Read your post again We can see were Gokulan plays the flute .... Don't you get it????? *Just Kidding, But what i said is a fact.*

Nenga Vaaya koduthu than thevai mattikirenga!!!!

I am Katteri..saatha katteri illai..Ratha Katteri..
    .My favorite comedian.. Vijayakanth.. & Trajender.

U can c in my avathar itself... i have asked one of my friend to get good comedy movies of my fav.. if i get them ..We can enjoy together.....their comedies...
    I am back.........

Hello Geethamites,
    You can call me Seny... I have been here for almost a year but only recently have been quite active... Ennaku inga iruukura forums than pidichi iruku rather than the movie sections... songs sectionla irunthu eppayachum onu rendu download panna undu matha padi talks na romba ishtam...

Seny

Quote Originally Posted by sri_gan
    Lets move on to sample.

Quote Originally Posted by gokulan42

Gokulan, Please do not stress on Ram, Read your post again We can see were Gokulan plays the flute .... Don't you get it????? *Just Kidding, But what i said is a fact.*

Nenga Vaaya koduthu than thevai mattikirenga!!!!
    Sri, as my old signature goes, I am the reincarnation of Ayothi Ram

btw, I dont know how to play flute

Hi .. I am Shy, but not shy to debate with my friends here
    I love geetham... pretty much that says it all :D

Shy

dum dum dum di dnum dum dumdin dum dum dum ........

I am suha anjum........ .....but me not anjum anyone........ ........

I am not doing any naughty work l.........

myhobbies=talking ........laughing ..........dancing .........singing
    and asking littlebit questions thats all........nothing more

Iam goodu girl look me reading....

Come on Newbies where are you ppl......if you don't come out soon ...I'll send Dracula after ya.....*Just kidding*

See we have such a lovely bunch of members at Geetham

Come say hello

Blue.
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

Kinda figured out the சூத்ரதாரி behind the post. :D :D It was an obvious clue.

Came here around 6-7 months back and hang around regularly. I enjoy arguments and is a ஓட்டை வாய். My son is even more ஓட்டை வாய் than me. Whether we talk or not he keeps talking. When I am not doing any of these activities, watch movies or listen to music. Learnt about Inferior Frontal Cortex and its connection with Aishwarya Rai from one of the fellow geethamite Sweetie. Miss him/her nowadays.

Since Vasan has put anonymity as a clause, would leave at this point. Otherwise I had thoughts of putting my photo and scaring you all.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Nizhnevartovsk, Western Siberia, Russian Fed.

Helloo Geetham , I am Venky.. :D

I have been around here for about four months and I enjoy being here. :D

Its fun here :D .. what else can I say.

Cheers,
    Venky

hiya folks,

I'm Dinesh and I'm a dude. I live on a different plane and only consume air.

I've been in Geetham forever, but not very active as I used to be nowadays. I also did some radio shows on Geetham radio.

I always enjoy an argument and is always willing to bash everybody who has got a different opinion to me.

And, contrary to what some people here would like you to believe, I'm not a woman-hater. I believe it's totally possible for both these (vastly different) species can co-exist peacefuly, and resolve their problems through constructive dialogue. Aggression and planned miltary manouevres are always the last option. But then if George W believes War is the best option, so should we too. Otherwise we will be "evil", as the great man once termed everybody against him. Long live King George II (as long as he doesn't re-possess our green cards we shouldn't care about anything else he does.)

Sorry this has turned into a political rhetoric, but it is needed, you see, as one day I plan to rule you all.....mwwaaahhhaaahhaaa..... . *disappears within thick green smoke*

PS : Not everything above is 100% true.
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Hi.....am Unique....am here for the past 3months(innum 3 months complete aagalai). It is a pleasure knowing all these lovely people in geetham.....happy to be a part of GEETHAM FAMILY.......Newcomers u will also definitely enjoy u r stay here in GEETHAM......

Been here for some 3 months.. (only 3 months!! feels like I have been for a long time..). Even though I dont know anyone here personally..yet it feels like I know everyone (who participate in the forum). Its a pleasure knowing these sweet people here.. Thanks to admin and mods for their efforts !! esp got to thank anainar for all those quality movies... and his interest in sharing them with others.

For newcomers....Geetham is a good online community to participate in and share your opinions.. you will be welcomed with open arms to become one among us..so come out of your lurking mode and feel free to participate in the forum!!!!
    Come here and share your reading interests....http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewto...?p=64353#64353

Hi i'm sboons. Guess i'm a boon to this forum Just kidding.. Though i've been here only for 3 months, seems like i know everyone here.. my hobbies are reading, music, singing and playing with my Son..

cheers

Boons

hello friens ,
    im jaihari உங்ல் Nanban..............

My Name is snyuva.

Inspired from Yuva song of Azhutha Ezhuthu.

This is really an interesting place to hang out with.

On the first day itself i got lot of friends.
    If you help me i will give you

yeah yuva, i remember that 42 comment

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 71 123451151 ... LastLast