"Siriskandharaja, an NRI businessman from Norway has ventured into a Tamil film Ennavo Pudichirukku. Sudheep who did a creditable job in Kaadhal Kondain is the hero of this film. While talking about the film Sudheep says, " After Kaadhal Kondain I got many offers. I was waiting for a meaty role, which I finally got in this film. Its a challenging role for me". Sindhoori who played the second heroine in Boys is doing the female lead.
Love makes everyone crazy. Here the boy in love breaks the ties with his brother who brought him up sacrificing his own life. Whether the hero succeeds in his love and unites with his brother forms the rest of the story. "This is my second film. It’s a love story with a difference" claims the director Meenakshi Sundaram. His earlier film Look is ready for release. Bharani , also an NRI from Canada is introduced as the second hero. "The films highlight is a motorbike race which is being shot at the racing tracks of Irunkattukottai with huge cost" explains the producer. He also added " I am fond of Tamil films. Everytime I come to Chennai I used to visit my filmy friends and sit for story session. I was waiting for the right kind of a story. I liked Meenakshi Sundaram’s story and the next day shooting was on," said the producer who is also acting as the hero’s brother. The supporting casts are Paandu, Bhuvaneshwari, Vittal etc. Subhash Jawahar debuts as the music director. The film’s songs have been shot at picturesque locales of Pondicherry, Moonaru, Chalakudi and Chennai. It is produced in S.S.S Goodlook Films banner. Story, screenplay and direction by Meenakshi Sundaram, Camera by Sai Natraj and is co produced by Lo. Dhamodharan.

-Krishng from Sanjayensweb.