Any body can solve my Problems
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any body can solve my Problems

Blog Entries

Default Any body can solve my Problems

Dear

I am very happy to see this forum which will help to all especially new people for internet and a non-IT professional like me. Thanks a log onceagain for GEETHAM.
    Though I am a little old member, I haven't seen this forum. Now it seems it is very useful for me like people.

The problem is:
    1. I am using IE8 version which is very slow with my broadband connection. I read this version is very worst one. Can anybody suggest which version will be better? even let it be lower one. As I have Bank of India Net connection which will work thru IE only, I need badly this. Pls suggest the link where from I download also.

2. The following msg is on my screen whenever I open my computer. Whenever I put a wallpaper or screensaver it disappears after some time or after switching off the computer. It is due to the following msg appears. Please any body can rectify this? Help me.

"You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. ask for
    This copy of windows did not pass genuine Windows Genuine
    validation". Microsoft Software

Thank you very much in advance.
    V Jothi Prakash

Dear Sir,
    You can use IE7
    Second, it appears you have installed pirated Operating System and hence the message.
    Adiyen
    Mukunth S R

Dear Sir,
    IE 7 is good. I would recommend FireFox for your normal browsing.

And regarding the error message, It is definitely due to pirated OS. Continuing with it is a pain as you would see many features of windows getting disabled at times. You can either
    a) Download an appropraite WGA crack - http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/0...-1991-1900091/
    This is a bit tricky thing and you need to find the right patch. You may need the help of a technical person for this.

b) Format and reinstall the OS. But after that , please make sure that you disable "Windows Automatic Updates"
    Last edited by thepower; 01-09-2010 at 06:43 PM.
    Karthik K
    --Hari Om Namo Narayana--

Mr.Karthik's advice is the only way. "Format and reinstall the OS. But after that , please make sure that you disable "Windows Automatic Updates". Before formating take back up of all your files and get ready with your driver CD., if you don't know how to format and install windows it is better to hire a person from outside. Hardly they will charge you Rs.300/-. Also keep ready your Anti virus and update it immediately.

Blog Entries

Dear all
    Thank you very much for all your reply.

I heard IE7 will not also function good. As i have Bank of india Net account, i have to install IE, therefore I need this. I have Chrome also. This will serve my whole purpose. Presently no need of FireFox also.

Is there any way to re-install the same version so that it will overwrite the files and will get rid of my problems? If you buy assembled computer, in all, pirated version of all softwares/windows, automatically they installed and I did the same. As instructed I will disable "Windows Automatic Updates". (I think automatic updates are not for pirated versions? Am I right?)

Today, Orbit downloder 3 version was suddenly stopped working while I download files from our site. I don 't know why? Now I am doing thru DAP. Even after re-running the setup file of Orbit, it dosn't work.

Anyway, I will try the steps given by my friends. Any other suggestions are also welcome.

Thank you all onceagain
    Ramanadasan
    V Jothiprakash

For avoiding the message you have to reinstall the windows and turned off the autimatic updates.

+ Reply to Thread