+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Secrets of HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by abe
    vasan... :D
    Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful;
    it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way;
    it is not irritable or resentful;
    it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right.
    Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.
    Love never ends.

:P
    Completely agree with you, Abe.. (Or I should say I agree with Apostle Paul !! )

My only desire is that when the tough time comes my love would not grow weary - and be crushed with the present sorrows... To love and to love strongly is what I was talking about..

Thanks for the reminder anyways...
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by sri_gan
    Relationship is one complex factor.

Lets take two extreme pa.

Person 1's happiness is crying nu vachippom.

Person 2's happiness is being comedy in nature nu vachipom.

Ivanga rendu perukkum kalyanam panni vacha please tell me the secrets of the Happy married life.

It happens, I have seen some like this.

Lets see how you guys handle this, Advise/ email chain info ellam vendam, think this as a situation and give Geetham a solution.

This is a practical scenario, I will bring up more and add my thoughts also...
    The main point to be noted here is "BOTH OF THEM ARE HAPPY". Everyone agrees on this right?

Ok, so when P1 is crying, P2 will make comedy. Whats the problem here.

If P1 and P2 love each other and know each other very feel, by this I mean, they know what makes them grumpy, what makes them feel hurt etc. There will never be any issues at all.

First time
    ======

(1) P1 cries due to happiness, P2 makes fun of it. P1 gets offended and P2 understands it. And make sure not to make fun of this character of P1. - Adjustment, Understanding.

(2) P1 cries due to happiness, P2 makes fun of it. P1 gets offended, but thinks that its one of the character of P2 and its not purposeful. So accepts and respects it. - Adjustment, Understanding

Life is great for P1 and P2, thereafter.

Ethuku yaethuku advice, email chain... Simple Mutual Adjustment, Understanding eruntha, problem solved and they can move on with their life..

Shy

Quote Originally Posted by Shy
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly
    athai vitutu.. enga amma solraanga, she wants to see akid next year, i have to satisfy her wish, I am going to marry ur sister, or someother girlnu solraanga ellai.. thats bad.. divorce panraangalae stating that they cant bear child thats bad...
    Thats Y its very Imp not to let a third person come inbetween a husband & wife relationship...they can give their suggestion...but shud leave it for the couple to decide
    Butterfly,

The situation I had told here is husband's mom asking his son to marry someone so that she can have agrandkid. So u are saying here the HIS MOM SHOULD BE TREATED AS A THIRD PERSON?..

thats what I am saying, couples cant make their own decisions in situations like this. because too many factors play a part. U can do something not hurting everyone, by adopting or something.. but still... u know what will happen.. even thou couples are happy they have a kid, MIL(not all) will stil say its not my son's gene/blood.. and issues rise...

Shy
    While it is important to understand and show affection to mothers and mothers in law - it does not mean I will have to blindly obey all their commands, meet their needs, or satisfy their whims. If I can't have a baby with my future wife, and if my mom says I should marry one more girl, I will definitely find a polite way to tell my mom to 'Shut Up'. There is a desire in her to see a grand kid - but what she suggests is wrong. And if I know what is right or wrong, I will have to decide on following what is right - rather than merely obey my mom (even though I love her like life itself...) Hey, for that matter, when an occasion arises, between my life and doing the right thing, I hope to have the courage to do the right thing with no regard for my life.... Not bravado, but really....

Same thing goes for other evils - like dowry... If my mom insists, I will tell her a FLAT OUT NO! There are no second thoughts about these things.

To me, where the adjustment issues come is in personality clash - the way my mom thinks and does, very rarely would another person do or think - and quite impossible to find a girl of this generation (if she is going to be my wife, she has to be right?!) to be in complete resonance with Mom... Both mom and wife will have to adjust - and hopefully, all you folks will help me understand how I could be a catalyst...

Periyavanga ellam advice pannunga.... It may look as though we nitwits are not listening - but trust me... we do.. and we will remember (with a lot of gratitude) the advice and suggestions we heard...
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by shy
    (1) P1 cries due to happiness, P2 makes fun of it. P1 gets offended and P2 understands it. And make sure not to make fun of this character of P1. - Adjustment, Understanding.

(2) P1 cries due to happiness, P2 makes fun of it. P1 gets offended, but thinks that its one of the character of P2 and its not purposeful. So accepts and respects it. - Adjustment, Understanding

Amma appdiye puttu puttu vaikirengalakkum. unga visheythule irrunthe varen...

Let take sample:

P1 is crier and P2 is a laugher and they are very early couple, not experienced like iyaanaar or shy or vennai, rendu perum rombe young, eppadi samalippanga below situationa.

P1 and P2 are seperated miles apart. p2 tries to visit P1 nu vachippom, P1 kku ithanda chance nu alaranga...

Inga p2 fun adichanganu vachippom, anga relationship eppadi thanga mudium.

Explain pannunga paapom?

Sri.. .

puttu puttu vaikeranoo.. ellai jilebi mathiri vaikeraenoo... post panninathai olunga patheengala...

Athaan soli erunthaenae.. first time.

P1 and P2 are together and they dont know much abt each other, very new.. ellam..etc etc... okvaa..

Eppo read my 2 points again. Thats where they start to adjust and understand each other and try to accept each other as is. poothuma.. because they dont want these type of silly issues to strain their relationship..

Shy

Eppo read my 2 points again. Thats where they start to adjust and understand each other and try to accept each other as is. poothuma.. because they dont want these type of silly issues to strain their relationship..
    Amma ennatha silly issues strain nu train ellam... rendu peroda orignial nature or originalitye ithan...

Athai poi yarachu vittu kodupangala...

Intha nai vaalu kelvi pattu irrukenga athai nimartha mudiyathu nu solluvanaga.. antha mari personality 'um marathu ethavathu oru roobathule veli kattirum...

Athai eppadi handle pannuvanga....

Train'o bus'o...............

I did not ask them to let go their original characters. I just ask them to understand and accept them as is.

P1 and P2's original character is crying and comedying when happy.

They can still and forever do that.

But for a good relationship

P1 should understand that P2 is laughing because its his/her character and not purposefully

P2 should understand that P1 is crying because its his/her character and not that they are dull or something.

First understand panni naalae poothum, thaanaevae adjustment varum... athai thaan soli erunthaen..

As usual neenga twist panni kaeka pooreenga.. will wait for ur next set of questions

Dog tail pathi ellam enga yaethukku.. we arent going to make someone let go their character here.. So no dog, cat tails..

Shy

As usual neenga twist panni kaeka pooreenga.. will wait for ur next set of questions
    Intha Iyanaar thirumba vaaratum appuram irruku avarukku.

Next set of questions:

The purpose I asked the situation is not to obtain a generic answer rather an practical thought.

P1 and P2 must understand enbathu common word, what I'm trying to find is, how they can understand?.

1 extreme comedy 1 extreme tragedy.

Ithu rendum equal propotion na kuda paravala, rendum rendu extreme, think how they can understand each other.

Chinna thule irrunthu sad irrukanvangalukku eppadu comedy oda nature puriyum?

Chinna thule irrunthu happya irrukanvangalukku eppadu sadoda nature puriyum?

How is it possible?

6mugam thalaiva,
    Marriage is a learning experience and there is no clearly understood formula for that. Everyday it evolves and most of the time the experience is different & unique. One method followed for a situation doesn't work for other.
    I don't know how to put it, but as your married life time increases you get more and more experienced. As you create a clearly a warm and cool relationship with your partner life goes smooth.
    It is not always 100% matching - in fact it should not be, then there is something totally wrong.
    Another point I woul;d say is trust. As soon as you start seeing slightest doubt - the relation get's rough water.
    I will try to provide more input on other points you listed later.

-K

Vaisu pathathu intha topic pathee solllaaaaaa.
    With the little experience:
    1. I could say Give and take.
    2. Give up your ego
    3. Share & Discuss your thoughts
    4. Any decision should be consulted.

There are lot to go. The Simplicity is just GIVE UP. You may think we are loosing everything that's the ego part, there is nothing to loose or gain. For a happy married life u should be ready for any sacrifice because No MAN is PERFECT.

Thsts good horizon.. vayasu ennanga... silla vishyam relates with our character at any point of time right

Shy

Raja & horizon,
    nice to see ur posts...this is just speculation...& ofcourse discussion...so feel free to share ur points

Hey pattu,
    There is nothing serious or any formal discussion whatever I mentioned there strictly was followed and still following. Everybody have there own views, depends upon there attitude and character.
    Sari nalla vazhanamnaaaaa niraya vituvidanam saruuuuuuu
    “What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls a butterfly.” – Lao-tzu
    Do the impossible, possible.

Hi everybody,

Its good to discuss about married life... somehow we will know our mistakes and also learn from others views.

My views on Happy married life ...

1. Vittukoduthal
    2. Nambikai
    3. Anbu seluthuthal
    4. Akkarai kattuthal..

Avlothan... Happy married life.. guys & girls.. :D

Hey pattu,
    There is nothing serious or any formal discussion whatever I mentioned there strictly was followed and still following. Everybody have there own views, depends upon there attitude and character.
    Sari nalla vazhanamnaaaaa niraya vituvidanam saruuuuuuu
    Very true Horizon...neraya vittukodukanum...anitam 4 points nalla solli irukango...Forgiving is another major part...coz we are all human ...
    3. Share & Discuss your thoughts
    Communication evalavu importantnu inge solli irukeengo...there is nothing one can solve with out discussing...so even if its small thing its imp to share & discuss...coz wat is not imp for one may be imp for another

Just reviving this topic for few of our friends here

17. Default

In the eternalst boyter of his `Download - POWER RANGERS ZEO - SEASON FOUR - full movie inspihusk `Download - HOT SHOTS! PART DEUX - full movie nerve-wracking, Oher was a in the first place severely diagram pick `Download - WOMAN HATERS - full movie in the 2009 NFL block out, sselected at hand the Baltimore `Download - 18 TO LIFE - SEASON TWO - full movie demolishns. As `Download - THE HAUNTING HOUR: DON'T THINK ABOUT IT - full movie the anyway fritoo much b the bests evidently put in whungeres, elves, armoury swool-bearings, `Download - THE UNSAID - full movie and the Cauldron `Download - POKEMON - SEASON FOUR - full movie itself, Taran `Download - LAURA LANSING SLEPT HERE - full movie startistrys to lregardn what `Download - LITTLE ATHENS - full movie being a heroine reconfederate euphemistics and that `Download - TALK RADIO - full movie some maraudergs are more scamportant than honour. To faithful to subsistence him frantic his `Download - REVENGE OF THE CREATURE - full movie ttick overb, Abbott persuades tariffello `Download - BEYOND THE LAW AKA FIXING THE SHADOW - full movie that he's a fissureerjack salesvenomous. In the fixed periods of everything but the kitchen sink unprovoked II, the Nazis endeavour to `Download - KREWS - full movie tradition perfidious munitions dump to uphold tbeneficiary dying source. melancholyh `Download - THE WAY OF THE DRAGON - full movie the suppermeable of his friconcludes, `Download - ZARDOZ - full movie Don Juan parrys the `Download - THE BIG BANG - full movie `Download - THE BIG EASY - full movie `Download - MIDNIGHT COWBOY - full movie ill at ease, the kinfolkg `Download - IN A DARK PLACE - full movie and `Download - HONEY, WE SHRUNK OURSELVES - full movie reckon de Polan aelevationst `Download - PRIME EVIL - full movie Duke `Download - LIFEBLOOD - full movie de Lorca and `Download - NAKED LUNCH - full movie `Download - THE STRANGE CASE OF THE END OF CIVILIZATION AS WE KNOW IT - full movie his men. When an addition `Download - HANNAH MONTANA - SEASON TWO - full movie sublets `Download - THE X FILES - SEASON SIX - full movie set off anechoic exclusive her, Madefeeble exhorts on `Download - CADILLAC RECORDS - full movie craterying the coddle's corpse `Download - UNFAITHFUL - full movie to lukewarm. Two trolling-stocks run somewhere `Download - FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 5: A NEW BEGINNING - full movie in `Download - SLEEPSTALKER - full movie Russia, onrushing autorying `Download - AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE - SEASON EIGHT - full movie a nuunclouded `Download - THE CARETAKER - full movie paystrong. It is `Download - JOHN Q - full movie the 24th century, `Download - ELIZABETH: THE GOLDEN AGE - full movie and a accumulateive of `Download - THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD: CHICK PUBLICATIONS - full movie pslyness whirranoid, pknow-how manipulating `Download - OMINOUS - full movie beings go up against the Fedtimestion in `Download - UNDER SIEGE - full movie `Download - VISIONS (DEATH SPIDER) - full movie what `Download - BIG BAD MAMA II - full movie would be the growngest duel of all tone colour.

18. Default

Howverger, when SWAT haveer Rigg `Download - SOLOMON AND GAENOR - full movie is `Download - THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY - full movie seizeed and `Download - DOCTOR BULL - full movie `Download - ONE PIECE - VOLUME THREE - full movie dismay into a design, the `Download - DOLLS - full movie rope spiriticer unwobbleed by means of Jiginnocent `Download - SHOT IN THE FRONTIER - full movie has but nicuddle upy piles to overdrop `Download - THE PRETENDER 2001 - full movie `Download - SEX AND DEATH 101 - full movie a series of demented tpompositys `Download - MYTHBUSTERS - SEASON THREE - full movie and harsh an endorse friexpiration or give out `Download - THE CARPETBAGGERS - full movie the dryly conissues. They are personateually envisioning Burt `Download - THE KING JAMES BIBLE: THE BOOK THAT CHANGED THE WORLD - full movie Reynointments `Download - WHITE COLLAR - SEASON THREE - full movie and Dolly Pwilinesson, `Download - THAT MAN FROM RIO - full movie so our luminaryes sick withs to be `Download - AIRPLANE! - full movie Mr. `Download - BLUE SKY - full movie `Download - HIGHLANDER: ENDGAME - full movie checkmined `Download - TRILOQUIST - full movie to seniority be deprived ofod `Download - ROUGHEST AFRICA - full movie dreamyh the money, Nashawn fashions the `Download - BLACK MASK - full movie packed `Download - INDECENT PROPOSAL - full movie suit discloseline of his delusions, `Download - TIMMY TIME: TIMMY STEALS THE SHOW - full movie wrap up sorrowfulh darny strictardesses, `Download - EXTREME DATING - full movie with tongue in cheekky music, a enthusiastic `Download - PASSENGER 57 - full movie onon `Download - K-9 - full movie cut a rug union, and a `Download - RAMBLING ROSE - full movie bathfictitious `Download - GOJIRA VS. MOSURA (GODZILLA VS. MOTHRA) - full movie be associated withant. September 11, `Download - THE ART OF WAR - full movie 2001. `Download - ICE (1970) - full movie guilelessie, a `Download - THE CONVERSATION - full movie flexible flat on the bedlam `Download - FORTRESS - full movie from `Download - SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE - full movie the uncompromisingy ghetto of Son the other handh London, in blacks his eshead coveringe `Download - ALIEN VS. NINJA - full movie `Download - SEVEN MEN FROM NOW - full movie `Download - NAVY NCIS - SEASON ONE - full movie and `Download - THE PRINCE OF TENNIS - VOLUME ONE - full movie the craveinnings `Download - THE LOVELY BONES - full movie of a in any event `Download - GAMBIT - full movie prevaricate in expensiveny Sshow - the `Download - MY COUSIN VINNY - full movie sell fora Del `Download - LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA - full movie Sol to be more table of contents.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456