Amara Chitra Katha - Comic book PDF 43 in Nos - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amara Chitra Katha - Comic book PDF 43 in Nos

thank u sir for upload....it is a dream come true for me to read all the acks uploaded...

thanks a lot for this wonderful upload!!

sirs

I am not able to download what can be the reason

Quote Originally Posted by ajar23 View Post
    sirs

I am not able to download what can be the reason
    Links are working fine....try to use different browser especially google...SB

Thanks Shridharji

This is really very cool stuff and nostalgic as we grew up reading this and now revisiting the pages

Default Unable to access folder :(

What a wonderful share but am unable to access it as it displays a message saying " You do not have access to this folder"
    Kindly check.
    Thanks in advance...
    Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

Quote Originally Posted by shaloo View Post
    What a wonderful share but am unable to access it as it displays a message saying " You do not have access to this folder"
    Kindly check.
    Thanks in advance...
    I have added the fresh links to the first post...You may use the same download or here is the new link

http://www.mediafire.com/?3m070v03x51qe

SB

Thank you for the Upload

Respected Mr.Sridhar,

Namaskar.Raghuraman from Chennai.Kindly let me know as to how one views/downloads the Amar Chitra Katha volumes uploaded by you.
    When I sign in and click the link http://www.mediafire.com/?3m070v03x51qe I find that some loading takes place on Free Cloud Storage on Mediafire and remains so hanging[?] for quite some extended tried periods of 15 minutes or so.Would appreciate your assistance. Thanking you, With regards, V.Raghuraman

Default Amar Chitra Katha 47 files uploaded by Sri Sridhar.

Quote Originally Posted by imrathore View Post
    Thanks Shridharji

This is really very cool stuff and nostalgic as we grew up reading this and now revisiting the pages
    Could some one upload the 47 files of Amar Chitra Katha over Geetham again.Right now I am not securing it when I click the media fire link provided by Sri. Sridhar in the thread.May be the folders/files are removed.I would appreciate if some one who has downloaded the same earlier from above link would be kind enough to upload again pl.

Raghuraman

hello can anyone please reupload as the mediafire folder is no longer available online. PLease share the happiness :-)

Please post a new download link.

Dear Sridharji,

The link is not loading properly, can you re load again. It is such a wonderful collection, would love to have it. Request you to please activate the link. Thanks

Regards

Radhi

not able to download

Dear Sir,
    I cannot find the folders can u pls help.
    Thnx

Shridhar, do you still have these comics ? can you provide the download link ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shridhar Bhatt View Post
    The following Amara chitra katha has been uploaded. The folder link has been provided which contains the link for individual files if any body has any problem with any issue/ subject please donot download.

Details of Amara chitra Katha total 43………in NOs.

Krishna, Harishchandra, Sons of Rama,Ashoka,Chatrasai,Parsuram a,Jataka Tales,Drupadi,Sridatta,Hitopad esha,Dasaratha,Pareekshit,Ance stors of Rama,Garuda, Chandrashekhara Azad, a trip to Haven ( Leelavati Bhagat – comic but not Amara chitra katha), Angulimala, Panchantantra, Magic Grove, Hitopadesha, Randhira, Nachiketa, Celestal Necklace, Velu Thampi, Gopala the jester, Sahasramalla, Bahubali, Learned Pandit & Othr stories, Kartekiya, Mystery of Missing Gift, Manduka, Bridegroom Ring, Acrobat and buddhisim Stories, Golden Sand, Elephanta, Subhas Chandra Bose, Birbal and witty, Kesari the flying thief, Inmitable Birbal, Jataka tales of misers, Ramayana, Rani Jahansi, Spl Dasavathara ,

In CBR format
    Ganesha, Kali, Indra, Uma, Shiva, Vishnu –narasimhavatar, Yama Hanuman, Andhaka,
    Mahabharatha Part 1, 2, Tapati The daughter of SunGod, Madhvacharya...All in CBR format

Here is the link thanking the original uploader

http://www.mediafire.com/?3m070v03x51qe

The following Amara Chitra Katha has been added...These are in CBR format..Kindly use the same link

Ganesha, Kali, Indra, Uma, Shiva, Vishnu –narasimhavatar, Yama Hanuman, Andhaka,

Shridhar

Dear Sirs
    i tried today to download..but it isn't working.
    If possible..pls advice if this still works !
    rgds / Anuraj

sir, links are not working.

Dear Sir

We cannot download as the folder has been removed. Please reupload for us.
    Thanks
    SubramaninB

unable to download. folder missing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast