Assured for Trying - நீங்கள் இதை முயற்சி செய்யலாம்.
2 cups of washed basmati rice (soaked for 10 minutes)
6 large eggs
1 onion sliced thin
10 green chilis slit
1 bay leaf
1/2 tsp peppercorns
1 inch cinnamon
1 tsp each of ginger and garlic paste
2 tbsp of oil
salt to taste
1. Hard boil and shell 4 of the 6 eggs.
2. Heat oil in a large dish and add the whole spices.
3. After a few seconds add the onion and green chillies along with the
ginger garlic paste.
4. Fry till light brown. Now break the two eggs into the pan and
5. Add the drained rice to it and fry for a minute.
6. Season with salt.Now put the boiled eggs into it and pour 4 cups of
7. Cover and cook till the rice is half done.
8. Stir in the masala and a little bit of lemon juice (optional) and
9. Cover and cook till all the water evaporates and the rice is done.
10.Garnish with coriander and serve hot