HELP NEEDED
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP NEEDED

Default HELP NEEDED

Very frequently i get an error msg in IE,am using Windows XP,it oftens says SEND AN ERRO REPORT OR DON SEND. It kinda pisses me off. Today itself i had to login to GEETHAM for more than 15times cos of this error msg(it closes the website clicking any of the options). This happend quiet often not only with GEETHAM site. Could someone pls tell me wat culd be the problem n how it can be solved.

Also how do i increase the virtual memory if it is too low.

Thnx in advance
    "Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards."

hi aburr. i too get the same error message when i use IE .. My IE is version 6.0 ..

ironically it happens when i try to send messages in tamil.. When i post in english it works absolutely fine..

some one throw light on this.. aaarrruuuu.... guru .. enga ponae.. helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Madhu
    Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing their idiot (re: George W. Bush)

I can explain.. but it will take a lot of time..

do as per said here.. http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/wxpvmem.htm

This will increase ur virtual memory..

And just an inform i got.. DONT DO SEND ERRORS. It seems that when u do, the registry info is passed to microsoft and they store it.

Sometime later, they will kick us back by suing.. stating that we had al types of unregistered softwares etc...

When u get this error, close the browser.. open event viewer and see what went wrong.. it might give u some clue

Hope it helps

Shy

Thanx Shy will try out......
    "Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards."

teacher .. thanks ...for your information

but my virtual memory is already at 784 MB . so i dont think that is the problem ...

Looking for more light....

Madhu
    Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing their idiot (re: George W. Bush)

Hello...
    Abu is logging in 15 times per day!! Can't you think think this is a serious trouble. He is the only soul for me in pattukku paatu section yaar. So help him..

Ok Abu.. Hear seriously.
    ============================== ==

IE 6.0 is totally useless in so many aspects. So instead of struggling with the one browser which is having lot of loop holes we can go for some other one where we will never face any troubles.

1. So use Mozilla Fire Bird. It is very safe and secure . This 15 times problem will never happen in this browser. All fonts settings are same . But only a problem is "You can not read Your personal Messages in this browser". I am doing a big research on this small problem and will sort it out soon. This browser will consume less then 25 MB and it is good.

2. You can use Opera 6.5 for best speed. ( Now you will get only Opera 7.3 only and that also good). All your above problems including this Private Messages Problems also sorted out in this browser. It is a fastest browser with my knowledge. But please note the fast comes at the cost of memory. So this memory will consume 20 MB for one window and will consume 32 MB for two simultaneous windows , 40 MB for three simultaneous windows. I think you are having 256 RAM so this also no problem. If you use 128 MB Ram then if we go for more then 4 windows at a time Opera broswer closes immediately. Please avoid more then 2 windows operation in this case.

Iyoooooo... Moochu vanguthu.... Any help? Contact me.. A cup of cofee please...

Cheers

abur is a she not a he - Arumugam, check the gender displayed

Shy

Shy!!! :Ushhhhhhhhhh:

Quote Originally Posted by Shy
    abur is a she not a he - Arumugam, check the gender displayed

Shy

+ Reply to Thread