Why do guys hide their feelings?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why do guys hide their feelings?

Default Why do guys hide their feelings?

why do guys hide their feelings?
    share your views!!
    gooday

Whi guy hided his feels from your knowledge?. Who knows he may not be having feelings at all.

Otherwise he might have read your poems once and hided his feelings out of fear.

Or you could not find out where his feelings are there?.. You should do something then only his feelings will kick start..

Just take this flowers and give it to him and observe he can not hide his feelings.

hehe

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmiche
    hehe
    Personal:

Vanakama sweetmiche.

These are not counted as messages. Next time le irrunthe please post some meaning full sentences.

Back to the Topic:

I've never seen guys hiding their feelings a lot, they will expose in one way or another.

If they do so, then normally it is kind of a respect they give to the person from whom their are hiding their feelings.

hey sri,
    sorry abt that!!
    why do guys hide their feelings?
    To ma study>> guys are more reserve in feelings, but don't they feel by doing this they are hurting others one way another, likewise gals are more open share feelings, communicate, good listener, daring in a sense wants to try.
    If he hides his feeling, example, love concerns than...it will lead to somewhere too.wot u guys think.any comments.to con’t, we gals also love to hear....

Thank u
    gOODAy

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmiche
    gals are more open share feelings, communicate, good listener, daring in a sense wants to try.
    This is not true sweetmiche, I can show some posts in geetham itself which were completely opposite to what you are sayin.

To my knowledge, guys are more open than gal 'cause they work with the society closer, but girls were really closer to homes and very very closer to shopping malls, that doesn't make them open or broad minded.

Guys are like hidden treasures, ofcourse there are few percentage of guys are reserved but most of them are open enough and they will be honest for sure.

Gals kku pusukku kovam thalaikku mela varum rombe easya... but its completely reverse in case of a guy.

I completely agree with sri..its true even by my experience too....

Nizhnevartovsk, Western Siberia, Russian Fed.

Girls like to talk a lot and they think that they are showering their feelings and since guys don't gossip too much they are labeled as not showing any feelings.

Jokes apart....

Is getting angry, cry, laugh, show a sorry face called feelings??? What one feels in one's heart is considerend as feelings to me.

So if a guy were to keep mum and feel something in his heart and not show it openly does not means he does not have feelings.

I think men are just a little more brave then women and moreover our tear glands don't produce as much as tears as they produce for women. :D :D :D

Once upon a time, guys were very open mind people but girls had changed environment very much.....so Guys also changed their strategy and just developed reserve and open mixed mind...because to take some protections from naughty and nasty girls....!

:P :D
    sh

I think men are just a little more brave then women and moreover our tear glands don't produce as much as tears as they produce for women.
    Men think they have to be brave...so hide their feelings...especially sad feelings...they consider themselves to be The MAN Of The House...adhunalle keeps everything to himself...& If a man do express himself then ppl start teasing him
    Women are more free in expressing themselves..let it be happiness,sorrow,anger etc...& its short lived...women love to share ...so share even their thoughts...

Nizhnevartovsk, Western Siberia, Russian Fed.

The MAN Of The House...
    A woman canot be called as the Man of the house :D :D :D

Men have to hide their feeling so that they can give a shoulder to the crying woman. If both of them start to cry and fill up the dry cauvery river then who is supposed to handle the situation.

It is pointless to share the excitement that a guy bought a T shirt. Women on the other hand would have made 100 phone calls by then telling each and every detail right from the stitches to the exact shade of the cloth. :D :D :D :D

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by venky1974
    The MAN Of The House...
    A woman canot be called as the Man of the house :D :D :D
    Men have to hide their feeling so that they can give a shoulder to the crying woman. If both of them start to cry and fill up the dry cauvery river then who is supposed to handle the situation.
    Cheers
    hey venky,
    cool man very well said
    thanks
    gOODAy

+ Reply to Thread