Preparing rice in pressure cooker using induction cooktop
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Preparing rice in pressure cooker using induction cooktop

Default Preparing rice in pressure cooker using induction cooktop

I recently bought Crompton Greaves Induction Cooktop. Can anyone tell me how to prepare rice in Pressure Cooker using this induction cooktop ? I set the cooktop in "Rice" function. But nothing happened even after 30 minutes. The cooktop showed the power as 1000 watts and was in "Auto" mode. A detailed guidelines on how to use Induction Cooktop will be of much use to me.
    Lakshminarayanan
    It is not what you have, but it is how you use what you have that makes the difference in your life.

I think u hv to use the "right" cooker which conducts magnetic field. I hv not used Induction cooktop.Those who use that say, u need to use Stainless steel cooker, NOT Aluminium cooker.
    Raji

Default I have a prestige induction top

I have a Prestige Induction top and I dont know which setting to use to cook my rice in a pressure cooker.

We are using Prestige Pressure Cooker on Induction stove to prepare rice, dall and boil vegetables.
    For this
    1. Cooker bottom should be steel [ induction coocker ]
    2. water, rice, vegetable are as usual, water at the bottom also as usual
    3. set the induction heat at 1000
    4. Pl read the user manual and make the function "manual" and not "Auto"

= sankarcs

Red face

6b24fc42f210dfd687a6f65689421c a50611bed3
    I have a Prestige Induction top and I dont know which setting to use to cook my rice in a pressure cooker.[/QUOTE]

+ Reply to Thread