MARMADESAM –Famous Tamil Serial - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MARMADESAM –Famous Tamil Serial

Sorry sir, it is near impossible for me to upload 10 GB. My upload speed on avg is around 10 Kbps. It will take atleast one year to finish uploading.

I'll give you steps how to download using a torrent. It is very easy.

Step 1 - Download & Install either 'U-torrent' or 'Bit-Torrent' software. You can find the software here ---- > http://www.bittorrent.com/downloads/win

Step 2 - Now open the link that I just gave for downloading 'Ragasiyam' & 'Vidathu Karuppu'.

Step 3 - There at the bottom (after the screenshots) you will find an attachment (which is Torrent).

Step 4 - Click that attachment (Torrent). It will download.

Step 5 - Now go to the downloaded folder where the torrent has been saved.

Step 6 - Double click the torrent file. i.e., the attachment which you've just downloaded.

Step 7 - Once you double click the torrent file, a tab will open. It will ask where to save the file. Press 'OK'. The file will start to download.

If you have further doubts please watch this video tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EtydWslLdE
    Last edited by royalmechwarrior; 04-16-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Default marmadesam raghasyam

DEAR SIR, As per your instruction , i downloaded bit torrent and i clicked the link as u have given. it is for vidathu karrupu serial. not for raghasyam serial . kindly help me to get part 1 marmadesam. can you please upload one episode oneday .like that raghasyam serial. THANK YOU VERYMUCH SIR .
    GOPALANKS

DEAR SIR,

once again, i clicked the link u have given, i get even ragashyam serial episodes, but download speed is 0.1 kb it goes upto 0.9 then again 0.1..IS there any possible to download the serial. kindly help sir.

gopalanks

Dear Satish25, The Torrent is very healthy. It has around 50 Seeders and 250 Leechers. Initially the speed may be slow but it will gain speed as you download. You will be able to download it.

There are two folders in the torrent. The folder named as 'Marmadesam' is the first part (Ragasiyam). After downloading the torrent, tick only Marmadesam - 9.99 GB and untick Vidathu Karuppu Folder. It will download only Marmadesam.

Here is the screenshot of it.

In this untick Vidathu Karuppu.

Like this

Also while downloading set the Upload limit to 3 Kbps or less and use 'Forced Download' option. It will definitely download!

Here is how to set upload limit to 3 KBPS and use 'Force Start' option.

Right click after you load the torrent on Bit-torrent. This dialog will appear

In this select 'Force Start' option and then go to 'Bandwidth Allocation' - Set High. and then last go to 'Properties', there will be an option 'Max upload rate'. It will be '0' by default, set it to 3. You will get good speeds.

Dear sir, Thank you very much for your reply and helping me to download in torrent.As per your instruction i tried bit torrent. my broadband downloading speed is 256kb but speed is 3mb so if i put 3 upload limit, will the speed increase. In my bittorrent the speed is 0.1kb some time it goes up to 250 then speed goes down to 1,. shall i download 2 episodes oneday. can i try like this. will i get speedin torrent.yesterday i tried whole day.it was downloading 30mb only.Thank you very much sir for your prompt reply. Iam week in computer.

gopalanks

Don't worry Satish, it will definitely download based on your Bandwidth speed. You can also try downloading two episode per day! An avg speed of 100 Kbps will see you download the full series in 3 days.. The fluctuation in speed is because of seeding problem (sometimes) and your bandwidth's oscillating speed. Leave the torrent in download mode for a night and see what happens. It should download!!

Default marmadesam

Dear sir, Iam troubling you. Today i downloaded 2 episodes. when i see it is seeding i stopped seeding. so only half was downloaded. is it necessary to allow seeding.Please help me. sometime it stops suddenly. no blinking lights in bsnl broadband set .download speed comes to 0.0.still.
    gopalanks
    Last edited by satish25; 04-26-2015 at 08:23 AM.

Seeding is nothing but you are uploading. Don't seed until you've downloaded all the episodes. Seeding helps others to download the files. Just as you downloaded two episodes, download all the other episodes..

I've not used Broadband at all. I don't know about Broadband settings/configuration.

Default marmadesam

Dear sir.

i idid not download 2 episodes . downloading comes up to 97.4 then it stops .then download speed comes to 0.1 no further improvement.then i will stop. like that so far iam not able to download not even 1 episode. sorry for troubling you.

gopalanks

Sorry for the late reply.

Can you please post a screenshot of your Torrent like I've posted? So that, I will be able to guide you better. I can download that torrent, it has almost 50 seeders.

Default marmadesam

Dear sir,

Thank you very much sir for your reply. Iam not good in computer. i donot know how to put screenshot here. but now iam able to download 2 at a time. as i have done according to your instruction.thank you verymuch sir for your guidance.

gopalanks

No probs. The torrent is very healthy. You should be able to download it fully...

DEAR SIR, iam able to download 4 in aday. can you please send torrent link for chithambara ragasyam serial. thank you verymuch for your reply.and guidance for downloading marmadesam

gopalanks

Sorry Sir. No one has uploaded 'Chidambara Ragasiyam' Serial so far. Even I'm searching that. If I get it, I will definitely post here or intimate you. How many episodes have you finished downloading?

DEAR SIR, I have finished downloaing 75 episodes today. bsnl speed was 3mb .Till night 12 i downloaded. and gave it to my son.
    thank you very much sir . for your help.
    gopalan ks

Awesome!!! To download 'Iyanthira Paravai' & 'Edhuvum Nadakkum' go to post #37 in this thread. Also check the Tamilrockers.net website. You can download all kind of stuffs, Movies, Songs etc (Torrents & Direct Links).

Check this link if you are interested in Tamil Dramas

http://tamilrockers.com/index.php/fo...tamil-serials/

Marma Desam, Flight 172, Cho's Janatha Nagar Colony, Chocolate Krishna, Kaththadi Ramamurthy's Honey Moon Couple are available..

Dear sir Thank you for your link. ihave replied to SRIDHARBHATT for chithambara ragasyam. he uploaded and deleted years back. i have asked him to upload. waiting for his reply. If you can find link fi\or chithambara ragasyam it is well and good please try to find for the serial
    thanking you ksgopalan

Tamilrockers.com really rocks! Thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123