284 Amazing Rice Recipes - How to Cook Perfect and Delicious Rice in 284 Terrific Way
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 284 Amazing Rice Recipes - How to Cook Perfect and Delicious Rice in 284 Terrific Way

Default 284 Amazing Rice Recipes - How to Cook Perfect and Delicious Rice in 284 Terrific Way

284 Amazing Rice Recipes - How to Cook Perfect and Delicious Rice in 284 Terrific Ways

The book opens with a comprehensive overview of the science, history and business of rice, though any true rice lover will likely already be up to speed on the wonderful possibilites and want to dig right into the 284 rice recipes.

If you like rice, then do yourself a favor, buy this book and let the bliss begin.
    This book is the most lavish and the most complete, ever published on the subject of that most versatile of all foods-rice. Filled with 284 of the world's best recipes, This book is literally a rice lover's dream come true.

This book offers rice lovers 284 ways in which to enjoy their favorite food. Paella, Rice Pudding, Fried Rice, Pilaf, Souffle and every other decadent rice dish imaginable-plus some unusual ones-are .
    all featured in easy-to-read recipes. And even easier to find with a great index and alphabetical

This will make a must-have gift for anyone keen on rice. The instructions are easily understandable, and the book's tips and variations make the recipes easy to follow.
    Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a5dqff2car8mrvd
    SB
    Last edited by Shridhar Bhatt; 02-26-2012 at 10:19 AM. Reason: added the fresh MF link

Blog Entries

Radhe Krishna

Thank you very much

Narayan

Thanks Sri Sridhar Bhattji.
    Ragothaman N

Happy moments, praise God.
    Difficult moments, seek God.
    Quiet moments, worship God.
    Painful moments, trust God.
    Every moment, thank God

sir

Thank you for the upload of Rice Recipes. I am unable to download it. kindly help me
    nvenghat

You are early to view the thread....US Govt has restricted / stopped this site....I added the Media fire link in the first post.

SB

Sir
    Thank you very much for 284 recipes upload
    Namaskaram
    Nvenghat

Thanks for a useful upload

Namaskaram
    Thank you for 284 Rice Recipes
    Ramkrishna Hari
    nvenghat

Thank you very much sir...
    VSeenu

thank u very much

Blog Entries

Thanks for the upload....

Namaskaram
    Thank you for the recipe book
    Ramkrishna Hari
    nvenghat

Dear Mr. Sridhar Bhat,

I've been looking for "Saviruchi - PDF Kannada - Karnataka style" PDF file you had uploaded long back, I would appreciate if you could upload the same or share the file to my email. It'll be a great help.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Arun Kumar Bapu

Thank you sir

Namaskara,

I've been looking for "Saviruchi - PDF Kannada - Karnataka style" PDF file you had uploaded long back, I would appreciate if you could upload the same or share the file to my email. It'll be a great help.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Arun Kumar Bapu

+ Reply to Thread