Paula Amato , Maggie Blott- Pregnancy Day by Day English PDF
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paula Amato , Maggie Blott- Pregnancy Day by Day English PDF

Default Paula Amato , Maggie Blott- Pregnancy Day by Day English PDF

Paula Amato , Maggie Blott- Pregnancy Day by Day English PDF

Pregnancy Day by Day: An Illustrated Daily Countdown to Motherhood, from Conception to Childbirth and Beyond by Paula Amato (Editor), Maggie Blott (Editor) DK Publishing | 496 pages | PDF | 20 MB

Click image for larger version

Name:	1883364156.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	1529

It has a page for every day of the pregnancy with useful information, tips, advice and pictures. Key topics such as screening tests, scans and the first days after the birth are covered in their own sections as well. The writing and explanations are very clear, the pictures are great and the information is pretty accurate. Having a 2minute read every day is informative, exciting and a great way to slowly build up a lot of knowledge of what is happening with your (partners?) pregnancy.

There are a couple of minor inconsistencies in the book. For example, there's one page where the average baby size (Crown to Rump Length) is wrong and it has the first trimester ending in week 12, rather than 13 as seen elsewhere. But these are trivial in a book that's such a rich source of info.

Download link

http://www.MegaShare.com/3698132

SB

Default The link is not working

Please attach a working link

Quote Originally Posted by dhrpd View Post
    Please attach a working link
    Congradulations for your first post...Thank you for advice. with govt restirctions these kind of files doesnot last longer. I am sorry I am not in a position to help you...

SB

Hey dhrp,
    Don’t get discouraged because of non-working link. I can help you out with another link where you can have complete week by week pregnancy guide, precautions to be taken before and after pregnancy and week by week baby development. Do check out the site StartHealthyStayHealthy.in for complete pregnancy and more.

+ Reply to Thread