Viewing of Attached Jpeg..etc files.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viewing of Attached Jpeg..etc files.

Default Viewing of Attached Jpeg..etc files.

Sir

Many of the members are complaining that they are unable to view the attached picture files. Here is one example quoted by Sri VSenu in the following thread

http://www.geetham.net/forums/showth....Petrol......-....

sir, I am unable to view the image.when I click I got a message
    vseenu, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    UNQUOTE

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER

SB

Bhat Sir, I experienced the same thing. While posting also, if you try to 'copy the linked picture to the blog server' if gives error. I also couldn't upload pictures in the post. Only way is to upload at some other place and link it here. There seems to be some problem. Mean while you can upload pictures at some other service provider and link it.

Admin Sir/s

Your intervention Please.....

SB

Blog Entries

Hello All

Thanks for reporting the problem

There are no restrictions on attachment viewing at all, I have also checked the post in concern, but I am able see the attached image with out loggin in to the forum ("Guest" user ), this proves that there is no permission requirements for viewing attachments. Far as I can see there is no problem in the forum permission settings.

it could be a browser issue, so please use a different newer browser and let me know whether it solves the problem

Regards

Bala

Internet Explorer 9.0, Opera 11.52, Firefox (All latest versions)
    "wishnew, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

What you are talking about is thumb nail view. Click on it and you will get the above message.

Blog Entries

Yes you are right, there was a permission issue, I have now corrected it. please check again and let me know

Thank you

JPG issue is resolved. Thank you very much.
    Now I cannot login using the password. I forgot the email id used to register in 2007. Now what can be done
    : wishnew

Blog Entries

I have reset your password for you, Please check your private messages sent to the new wishnewb account

Thank you very much.

Thank you Admin Bala Sir, for resolving this issue.

I faced the same problem. Now I am able to view images.

Thank you very much.

I am not able to download files. I am redirected to some mega-download, repidshare etc., sites where I am asked again to register. Is there a solution please?

+ Reply to Thread