Kissing in public - Page 2

View Poll Results: will u kiss in public?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

16 32.00%
  • NO

29 58.00%
  • UNSURE

5 10.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Kissing in public

Kiss in public???, better taker permission from your spouse before doing that with your lover.
    [b]sleep... [/b

Edaku paa indha madri kelvi and doubt ??? Konjum India yetha madri topic nadathalama thana.
    [b]sleep... [/b

Quote Originally Posted by king_143
    Edaku paa indha madri kelvi and doubt ??? Konjum India yetha madri topic nadathalama thana.
    officer,

Ippa unga prechanai enna?

officer,

Ippa unga prechanai enna?
    Sorry anne,
    Nan prachanai panna varavillai naan prachanai len illai
    Yedo en yosanai sonen
    [b]sleep... [/b

i think casula kisses is quite ok. but not the intimate kisses..smooches ...never in public. even thought we may be in western coutries i don't think we will fell so free do tod tese personal stuffs in public.

i will never smooch or do anything more intimate whereever i am. things that are personal should be personal/private.
    [shadow=orange:e833a88dc9]vedha [/shadow:e833a88dc9]

Quote Originally Posted by Comenaughty
    I am not sure what comenaughty means by making love.. Dude, at least in US it is illegal to engage in such activities in public places. You will get arrested. Don't believe all that you see in movies. OK.
    vasan,
    dont misunderstand 'making love' to wat u think it is... i know it illegal to have X in public places... i meant, something more than kissing....something like hugging and similar stuff...not MORE than that

naughty
    I am not misunderstanding Naughty. You are misusing the word. Making love has only one meaning in English. Hugging is not making love. Nor is kissing.

If you want to use other words try lewd sexual conduct, or more colloquially and comprehensively 'making out'.. Sorry to be such a nut case, but its much better to be using words for their intended meaning.

Vasan
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Oh, Folks,

I am out for a couple of days. Will be back on Monday and reply to Butterfly, Shy and others posts... Seems like either my position is not explained well, or people are not agreeing to it.. Will explain more on Monday.. Could you wait, please?

Danke Schoen!

Vasan
    ps: Vennai mattum nalla anubhavithu comment pottu irrukkaann... Vaazhga.. !!
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

I am not misunderstanding Naughty. You are misusing the word. Making love has only one meaning in English. Hugging is not making love. Nor is kissing.
    well....i knew the right meaning of the word when i typed.... lemme change it anyways.... no misinterpretations shud take place ...else the discussion will go astray!!!

naughty

HEY ALL,
    go ahead and submit ur vote in the poll.... will get a rough idea of the majority....

thanks
    naughty

Komma-natti paiya,
    Ungal avatar le athu samiyara illaiya. Ungal avatar re mathi vitingla.
    [b]sleep... [/b

Anything which affects other people should not be done. In my opinion being overly intimate in public does cause discomfort to others. So, I don't think intimate kissing in public is a good idea. There are so many ways to show ones love. You don't need to behave stupidly in public to express that.
    Furthermore, the difference between humans and other animals is the human ability to know what is right and what is wrong. Dogs do various things in public. If humans also start doing the same things, then whats the difference between men and other animals?
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Quote Originally Posted by shidinesh
    You don't need to behave stupidly in public to express that.
    Furthermore, the difference between humans and other animals is the human ability to know what is right and what is wrong. Dogs do various things in public. If humans also start doing the same things, then whats the difference between men and other animals?
    3 year pre kgs... oru ponnu kiss kekuthu kodukure...

5 th year 1std padikire oru ponnu kiss kekuthu kodukure...

10 th standard padikkum pothu vekkama irruku... seri kiss kodukalai...

12 th standard padikkum pothu innum koncham vekkama irruku seri kiss kodukalai...

College padikkum pothu... ellarum nammala pakurangalo nu thoonuthu kiss kodukalai...

Ivalo than neeyum naanum... ithule enga irrunthu discomfort vanthichu...

Unnala mudiyala kodukalai...ivalothan matter.

Ithukku nayee illuthina.. innonu solluren, naayee oda features le irruthu, athoda nandri grasp pannika than namakku aravathu arivu... athu enn inga itha pannuthu anga atha pannuthu nu vedikka mattum parka illai...

After all, oru kiss visheyathai enga kondu poi serkira.

Dude I'm talking about very intimate (ie passionate) kissing. Of course it's more than ok to show your love by giving a peck on the cheek, hugging etc. If it gets more intimate that's where it goes wrong.
    I'm tempted to put a photo here and ask people whether they'd do that in public.

And you thouroughly miss my point also. The basis for my argument is, people shouldn't do anything that might cause discomfort to others.
    Quote Originally Posted by sri_gan
    Yaaruchum kiss koduthukittu irrunthangana... avangalukku theriyama pathu kittu irrupen..
    Just because you enjoy seeing others kiss doesn't mean everybody is comfortable with it

So, I'm not arguing here for only kissing, but for every action of people which can cause discomfort in others. The basis is not kissing. The action does not matter. The effect on other people is the only thing that matters.

Raja sri_gan......nee intha kissing paarkira samaajaaratha veliyila sollathe........ithukku English'la oru word irukku.......marubadi ennaya 'Cambridge dictionary' link kodukka vechudatha.....

Raja sri_gan......nee intha kissing paarkira samaajaaratha veliyila sollathe........ithukku English'la oru word irukku.......marubadi ennaya 'Cambridge dictionary' link kodukka vechudatha.....
    Adada... Rombe yousikiria raja.. naan thann sonnen le... nayee kitta kathukirathium alavoda kathukanumnu.... :D athigama kathukittu inga vanthu dictionary le link koduppen nu attam potta naan enna panna mudium.

I know what word you mean (itha than solluren thevai illatha comparision), neeyum namma point yee vittutriye shidinesh.

Honest a pathil sonnen. Rendu peru kiss adikiranga enbatharkaga kuni kurugi ellam ennala irruka mudiyathu... As long as kiss adikiravangalukku teriyatha varaikkum matter ok...

As I already said it is not out of jealousy though and i was clear on it... ofcourse public a kiss pannuranga.. enn flight le pokum pothu pakathula kiss pannuranga ... even news years eve annikki road le count down ahum pothu kiss pannuranga...

Inga ellam naan kiss pannuratha pakamatten nu arachagama panna mudium... illai nee appadi pannurathala samiyaar than aga mudiyuma...

Ithukku meliyum unakku antha word than pudikkum nu thoonucunaa... those are your words not mine .

Ippo purinchirukume nee pannura velaikkum oru peru irrukum nu :D

well, I've made my point accepting it and not accepting it is your wish. If you think it's ok for people to be very intimate in public, and it's ok for others to watch it it's fine. But for me, I treat it as something antisocial, hence I wouldn't agree with it.
    Inga ellam naan kiss pannuratha pakamatten nu arachagama panna mudium... illai nee appadi pannurathala samiyaar than aga mudiyuma...
    It's my wish isn't it? If I feel uncomfortable about it I have every right to express my discomfort. "saamiyaar agirathu" is an unneeded point. I'm not talking about purity in all actions am I? I'm talking about the basic concept of democracy. Your right to walk with your umbrella, ceases to exist at the tip of somebody's nose. Whatever your actions are, you only have the right to practise it, only if it doesn't affect another person.

It's my wish isn't it? If I feel uncomfortable about it I have every right to express my discomfort. "saamiyaar agirathu" is an unneeded point. I'm not talking about purity in all actions am I? I'm talking about the basic concept of democracy. Your right to walk with your umbrella, ceases to exist at the tip of somebody's nose. Whatever your actions are, you only have the right to practise it, only if it doesn't affect another person.
    Pathiya Indpendence theory le kondu vanthu vittu te... i'm a good supporter of indpendence and democracy... athukkuaga aduthuvanga kiss adikiratha paka kudathu nu ellam solla kudathu...

I don't think its a major issue. After all u are kissing your loved one. So Enjoy lovers.
    Forever Yours,
    Meena..........Ungal Meena

Should women ride geared bikes in a heavy traffic roads
    http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewto...ghlight=#37832

adhenna ivvlo sadharanama poyiducha ? idhu kalachaara seerazhivu....Dinesh sonnadhaiye dhan naan modhalla yosichen..but neenga thappa yeduthukka poreengannu andha DOG matter pathi pesalai..edho Public place'la kiss pannradhu thapunnu sonna, it doesnt mean that we didnt get a chance ..there is something called decency. adhai vittuda manasu illai. US'la idhu sagaajam dhan..pona varusham Haloween day appo i went to Madison..yaaravadhu poyirundheenganna theriyum..Ponnunga thaanni adichittu evlo kevalama nadanddhukittangannu.those people said it was all common there..appo neraya pasanga (not Indians) avanga kitta adhai vida mosama nadandhukittanga.

But namba Indian stuudents andha crowd vedikka pathadhoda sari..No one misbehanved.So it doesnt mean that namma pasanga dont do ths because of an absence of a chance. naama valarndha vidham appadi.namma amma appa nammaku solli koduthu valathuttanga. We shouldnt behave like others just because we ccan do that.
    Idhellam kandukkura padadhu Yenna Idhu Vaalipppa vayasu!
    சிலிக்கன்

Shidnesh & silican,
    I support u guys on this....naught has changed his question...so ppl reading it now may view the question in a different way...for those ppl read wat vasan had written & then it might give u wat the question was before...

IF its passionate kiss...its wrong to show ur emotions in public...more over if u wudnt do it in India Y wud u do it here????.....as sri said 10th varaikum u have no problem kissing Y that vetkam suddenly which makes u not to kiss the other person???....

Meena its true its ur loved one...so wat...wat has to be done in 4 walls shud be done in 4 walls....Y do u have to exhibt ur love in public places??...if its natural kiss like a kiss on a forhead or cheek while saying bye to ur loved one while he his dropping u off its ok...do that in the privacy of ur car...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast