QuickBooks Consultancy & Training in Chennai, India
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: QuickBooks Consultancy & Training in Chennai, India

Blog Entries

Default QuickBooks Consultancy & Training in Chennai, India

QuickBooks Consultancy & Training in Chennai, India

I am 47 years old with 25 years of experience in Accounts & Finance.

I have been doing consultancy on QuickBooks Accounting for all the versions Pro, Premier & Enterprise of US Versions.

QuickBooks is the very strong and easy accounting tool that is being used almost 20 millions of accounting professionals all over the world (US, Canada, Australia, UK, South Africa, New Zealand, Singapore, Srilanka, Middle East and Far East Countries). To use any versions of Quick books, one need not be with accounting knowledge, whereas to use any other accounting tool one has to be with book keeping knowledge.

The American Version of QuickBooks is being widely used in India for Indian Method of Book Keeping. It is very well supporting for Indian Standards of Book Keeping including VAT & Service Tax.

The reporting system in Quick books is awesome and one can not imagine of having such reports in the ready made accounting software. I would even say with out quick books, book keeping has no meaning. Having used other versions of Quick Books, I strongly felt that Indian Accounting People deserved to get such a wonderful accounting tool.
    Now that happy to know at last Intuit has launched Indian Version of Quick Books Accounting software which online version.

For Indian Version of QuickBooks www.intuitqbo.in
    For other Versions www.quickbooks.com
    www.intuit.com to know more about Quickbooks Prdoucts

I have been using this for all the industries like trading, service, wholesale, freight forwarding industries etc.,

I have been conducting training classes in Chennai for Quick Books Accounting software for the last 5 years and besides training I am undertaking consultancy also.

My training classes are conducted on individual basis. Any one need training and consultancy, may contact me through e-mail; chennaiqb@yahoo.in . I am located in, Chennai (India).

V.S. Balasubramanian
    Last edited by balakmu; 01-10-2013 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Mobile no removed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by quynguyen751 View Post
    bác nói hay nhưng nhiều chỗ còn ao
    what is the meaning for this? Any member or moderator. pl. help

+ Reply to Thread