Hindi Vs Tamil
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hindi Vs Tamil

Default Hindi Vs Tamil

Dear Friends:

One of my so called friend asked me why you tamilians hate hindi....

What response can i give?......

Narukkunu Nallu Varthai Suggest Pannungalen....

First of all,...it is common with any Indians from the north , they ask how come you dunno our rashtriya basha ?? , i would like to say that WE don`t need to talk efficiently in Hindi since it is not needed in TN, secondly Tamil is also an official language in India why don`t they learn Tamil atleast to express their basic needs. Finally we are satisfied with our mother tongue and happy with it, if one is interested then he/she can learn Hindi Never compel guys to learn it.

Pothuma ???

Quote Originally Posted by priyarock
    First of all,...it is common with any Indians from the north , they ask how come you dunno our rashtriya basha ?? , i would like to say that WE don`t need to talk efficiently in Hindi since it is not needed in TN, secondly Tamil is also an official language in India why don`t they learn Tamil atleast to express their basic needs. Finally we are satisfied with our mother tongue and happy with it, if one is interested then he/she can learn Hindi Never compel guys to learn it.

Pothuma ???
    Nalla Sonnenga....They are saying Hindi is national language... But I will not agree ......
    I think u guys also dont agree...????

Can any one post some links...

Explaining how that stupid hindi created impression that its the national language...

How North Indian people were cunning in making hindi as national language....

What were the reaction of our leaders for that....

I want to know more about......

Thanks....

All the languages must be made as national language.

State vittu state ponna pesurathukku oru language venum + we are already skilled with lot of knowledge so English must be a second language so it can be used for interstate and internationational communications.

The reason why i'm saying english must e made second language is, it is important that everyone must be able to communicate between states.

Summa Tamilnadu boundary mattum partha athu peru India illa, ella pakamum pakanum.. ella language um padikka mudiyathu. So antha antha state kku first language their mother tongue and second language must be English.

English pesurathala vellai karan andana andan ellam soll mudiyathu, appdi irrunthiruntha inniki Tamilnattule ivalo call center urvagiiruka mudiyathu.

Ithellam manasula vachi pesunga...

pakalam intha topic eppadi poguthnu.

I think English already a second language in India, Actually as Sri_gan has said Tamil will be required only in TN , in other states English can be used to converse. antha antha state ku first language their Mother Tongue NU than ippo ILLAIYE!!!! athan pirachanaiye !!!! HINDI is the First language, i was in CBSE we had first language, second langauage, third language!!!!! it was so Hectic and HIndi was a must in my school,whether u like it or not !!

Priyarock,

nenga sollura mari mitha pakam ellam hindi irruku and state board /central board/ matriculation nu 3 education system ethukku.

Curriculum onnu 3 types of education na ok... ithai muthala seri pannina, language issue oligirum.

Seri state board le padikiravan ennavo mattam mari/ cbse koncham puthi salli/ matric maha puthisalli mari le irruku...

First anga kai vacha language will come automatically.

I too agree Hindi is not needed as national language.... Sad part of the fiasco is that people speaking other North Indian languages and dialects dont care for their own language and instead run after Hindi... I know many Punjabis who care a sh!t for Punjabi which is very distressing and they insist Hindi should stay as NL. Minor dialects like Rajasthani and Bhojpuri may vanish if Hindi hegemony wins over... If someone asks u why Tamilians hate Hindi, tell that *******:

1.U guys tried to impose ur Hindi and tried to relegate Tamil to a secondary position in TN itself which we can never allow.
    2.When we make an honest effort to speak Hindi, you b*****ds ridicule our accents and make fun of us. Tamilians are a proud people and dont need to learn another inferior language only to be ridiculed. At least we people appreciate when other state people try to talk in Tamil and encourage them.

I am very sorry if my language is very vulgar but this is a topic that touches my heart. I become very passionate abt this topic. Moderators will know that I had started a topic on why NIndians disrespect Tamils/Tamilians. I apologise if the language is unparliamentary but if u feel I shud remove those words, I will.
    வாழிய செந்தமிழ்!

Nalla Sonnenga Sabeshan..

Thapponum Ille....

Sollappona...

We see a Tamil Patru...

They see it as Hindi Veri.....

For your information Tamil was the first of all languages existing today( sanskrit mayalso be) but hindi is derived version of sanskrit.
    We should understand the feelings of others ,politicans especially dravidians want to make hindi a political issue.AS a tamilian u can be proud of boasting tamil as aa blla bla .....but where we stand raises the question Y a tamilian cant be a prime minister ..?????.As a tamilian i /most of my friends havent hurt other languages...Bcos its born in our culture.
    thats y we call tamil nadu as vantharai vazha vaikkum thamilagamm.
    Actually i dont know hindi b4 6 years but once i was posted in north i was forced 2 learn hindi (we cant expect people to learn tamil)...People used 2 make sarcastic remarks abt the south indian languages.I used to tell them dont do such things ,
    I dont mind learning other languages , but i dont like learning languages by law or force.....its my wish that people has to understand.
    Y theres no problme between peoples in kerala,karntaka,ap and tamilndau even if they have diff languages....bcos we r educated & our level of education is high .People in north dont speak english fluently....to hide this face they open the other problem.....
    please Respect other languages.
    I am back.........

Katteri,

What you are saying is the true situation inniki appadi irruku.

Enna porthuvarai all the state languages must be given national language (First Language) and English must be second language, Hindi pesuravanga pesikattum, I don't mind it can also be a national language.

By any means language must not be enforced and it should be flexible with the boarders of each state and ofcourse one language must be used for communication, if you pick that from regaional states of course, the issue is not gonna be solved.

If you don't like english for communication, then create a new language and make sure everyone is trained.

Life long politics itha vache run pannuvanga.

I agree with sri_gan. The Government should give forms in the regional language and english.
    Not in Hindi and English. Also Why we need even mile stones written in hindi?..
    Some can say if hindi speaking people come to your state they can know...
    Is the same story on other side???
    So English and regional Language is enough....

I think the Govt is issuing forms in regional langauge and in English only... Forms in HIndi are issued in states where Hindi is spoken. is it not ? in TN we get Forms either in Tamil or in English..I have not seen any forms in Hindi yaar....have you seen it ??

I think the Govt is issuing forms in regional langauge and in English only... Forms in HIndi are issued in states where Hindi is spoken. is it not ? in TN we get Forms either in Tamil or in English..I have not seen any forms in Hindi yaar....have you seen it ??
    1. Have you seen Railway Reservation application form?

2. Any central board application form will be in english and Hindi only.

Quote Originally Posted by sri_gan
    1. Have you seen Railway Reservation application form?

2. Any central board application form will be in english and Hindi only.
    post office,raliway station, upsc other exams.....
    why did any one want hindi announcement in tamilnadu train.. that too local railway station..
    In Doordarshan(hope people watch ).. In Tamilnadu Tamil programs are from 2-5 6-8.30 like that.. No programs in Saturday and Sunday in Tamil except very few... I hate doordarshan for this... Even They had cut that saturday and sunday night movies when I was in India and telecasted Hindi Movies... A Big Example of forcing hindi is doordarshan..

Is people of Tamilnadu or any other regional language dont have right to watch their language programs.... Parliament news in hindi...who wants....

Any central board application form will be in english and Hindi only.
    No wonder, cos Hindi is the national language so they will obviously use only Hindi for central govt. applns. But this shud change... only English shud be there in such forms or English and regional language... what's the point in using Hindi in a form at a place where no one even speaks Hindi?
    வாழிய செந்தமிழ்!

i second u sabeshan............... although hindi isa national language not many ppl in kerela, tamilnadu, andhra speak so they should make it a point every 1 learns... if they want to make it a national language
    Nan Dhan sakalakala Vallavan

வணக்கம்...ஆய ்போவன்(aaypOvan-சிங்களம்)--வெல்கம்(welcome)--நமஸ்தே(namasthae)
    :P
    பெண்ணே பூவானது போதும் புயலாகு...பர ணியில் புதிய சரித்திரம் எழுது...!
    http://www.eelamweb.com/eelamweb/images/map.gif

Doordarshan was not at all considered as a television because of this only and thats the reason doordarshan enforces all cricket matches must be given to them first.

Its not that they don't relize it just they ignore the fact they have to step up and fix it.

I think India and Pakistan will unite eventually, but not North and South Indians - in the sense the bad feeling will never go. Its sad but true

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast