Hindi Vs Tamil - Page 11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Hindi Vs Tamil

நாங்க ரொம்பப் பாவம் (கைப்புள்ள குரலில் படித்துக் கொள்க).

You are quite welcome..

v-
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quite an interesting discussion going on here!

Good to read your karuthukkaL, Karki.

V - thanks for the link! There goes another 3 hours of my life.
    Over and out.

Wow I don't even recollect my arguments....Thanks to these forums its like going back 4 years and see how I was....Thanks to Geetham
    அன்புடன்
    சூர்யா

what a foolish discussion.............there are other goods in life to discuss............why break our head on things that we cannot change.....See as it is......every language is good and beautiful.............All languages are God Made..........I love my country and love its all language....Hell with the critics of languages

hey guys why u all people hate hindi that i dont know .my mother tongue is hindi but i respect every language .i went to so many states,kerala,andhrapradesh etc there are many people who love hindi language . 42% people in india speaks hindi that is why it is a official language Hindi is the mother tongue of about 337 million Indians, or about 42% of India's population. About 180 million people in India regard standard Hindi as their mother tongue, and another 300 million use it as a second language. Outside India, Hindi speakers number around 8 million in Nepal, 1.9 Million in the USA 890,000 in South Africa, 685,000 in Mauritius, 233,000 in Yemen, 147,000 in Uganda, 30,000 in Germany, 20,000 in New Zealand and 5,000 in Singapore, while the UK and UAE also have sizeable populations of Hindi speakers.

@vivekcool

are you in any way related to Ramana ;-)
    நட்புடன்,
    ஜிசிபி

View Geethamites' Best Pics

OK,My mother tongue is Tamil but never in my life I have been advised to learn hindi.I give importance to my mother tongue than anything else then English. Please don't make hindi compulsory for the South Indians as they will never use it.

நீடூழி வாழ்க தமிழ் மொழி

Hindi is not needed in South India specially in Tamil Nadu.It's only the state language then English.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011