Bramma Sabhai by KP Anna
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bramma Sabhai by KP Anna

Default Bramma Sabhai by KP Anna

Umayalpuram Saikumar our respected Senior Member has posted the link of upanyasam by KP Anna on Bramma Sabai in the title "Requests".
    http://www.geetham.net/forums/showth...-Premi-Maharaj.
    Bramma Sabhai has also published a book on the subject in a detailed manner. I have copied that book in pdf format and uploaded it; it is available at the following link. As I am not a techie, the size of the pdf file is big. Please excuse me for that.
    File name: BRAMMA SABAI BOOK.PDF
    Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/273a1g...SABAI_BOOK.PDF
    Download, read and experience the bliss.

Blog Entries

Radhe Krishna

Thanks a lot for sharing

Narayan

Thanks for sharing. Let me download and go through. Will come back again. Valga Valamudan.

I just went through 25 pages but it is almost impossible to bring into action. Majority of Janma Brahmanas will not accept this. I could see even this Brahmma Sabha compromised in many matters.

My personal views : Brahmananathu svadharma Vedham othuthalum, othu vittalum. ( Svadyayam & Pravachanam ). When they left that, he ceases all his rights and can't be called as Brahamin (Cast). So we can better call ourselves as "Hindus". ( cast is no more needed.)

Indraya soolnilayail vovoruvarum "Pothuvana Dharmangalai" ( Like Satyam, Ahimsai, Asteyam, Abarigraham etc ) kadaipidithu, Iriai Bakthiyudan, ( Gnana theduthaludan allathu athu illavittalum paravayillai - thanagave adutha adutha piraviyil kandipaga varum) valkaiyai yelimaiyana muraiyil nadathi mudipathey periya karyam. Ithuvey Nadaimurai Sadyam yenpathu yenathu karuthu. Valga Valamudan.

Thanks for the upload.
    B Subramanian

Thanks a lot for uploading. I will see whether the size can be reduced and will reupload.
    CS

Download Files from Rapidshare, mediafire, 4 shared and other file hosting sites without waiting - MiPony Download manager

Thanks for the link
    Ranga

Thank you for the upload

Bumping up for Nanbar Baskar.

Thank you so much for the upload. Thank you Sri Vittalsharma for bump up.

With Namaskarams,

Baskaran Viswanathan

Thank you very much... It is nearly 146 Mb in size ... may be it might have been a scanned one...so the size seems to be a little bit bigger... thank you for sharing this pdf...
    VSeenu

Yesterday I have downloaded this ebook which is 146 mb in size. As I thought that if the size of the file is reduced a bit it will be easy for many of us to download this ebook. So I have converted this (reduced 80%) in to reduced size ( 28 MB ) of pdf without losing quality in acrobat and uploaded in mediafire. Pl note that the credit for the file lay with the original uploader Lakshmiraj and pl thank him for sharing this very rare document compiled by Krishna Premi Anna. Even for not accepting the views expressed in this ebook one must read this. I have just browsed and yet to read this fully.
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/djek86...SABAI_BOOK.pdf
    VSeenu

Alternate download link with reduced size:

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/2883236394/BRAMMA%20SABAI%20BOOK_.pdf
    Ranga

My heartfelt thanks to Shri Vseenu and Sriranga for reducing the size of the file without compromising the contents.

Dear Shri vseenu,
    thank you very much for reducing the size and uploading the pdf;
    thanks to lakshmiraj and sri ranga, too;
    with kind regards
    sai kumar

Thanks to Sriseenu and srirenga
    It is atreasure that everyone must read
    Great thanks for the share
    Rukmani

Thanks a lot for posting this rare collection
    "My personal views : Brahmananathu svadharma Vedham othuthalum, othu vittalum. ( Svadyayam & Pravachanam ). When they left that, he ceases all his rights and can't be called as Brahamin (Cast). So we can better call ourselves as "Hindus". ( cast is no more needed.) "by andharyami sir.
    sir.
    you should understand Gayathri manthram is a part of vedam.
    everyday when brahmins telling this manthram
    when gayathri manthram was ritually passed on to their son during UPA NAYANAM it shows they are doing svadyayam.
    you know our madham doesnt have any name(peyarilla madham said by Maha periyava in deivathin kural).it just have varnam and asramam
    we can tell as indisciplined brahmins
    they can get discipline anytime but after doing some prayachitams.
    prayachitams for brahmins for getting discipline.
    Long time back i visited a place in karnataka.
    there 100 brahmin families living and most of them practising religious activities with upmost sradhai.
    many brahmins from outisde also visit this place for doing prachitham.
    in kumbakonam and around srirangam and sirgazhi many brahmins living according to our sasthiram.
    yaar vendumanalum edhai vendumanalum padikalam enbadhu madamai.
    In one audio they tell some thing. for getting more clarification we have to hear many audios of the same lecturer.
    or ask him in which context they were telling that message.
    nowadays upanyasagargal dont have guts in telling many things in a public places.
    if they tell it can be made into an issue and our law will take action against them.
    many times instead of telling truth they tell things in different way for safeguarding them.
    please read some dharma sasthiram (prayachitha gadam) for getting more clarfication
    "Indraya soolnilayail vovoruvarum "Pothuvana Dharmangalai" ( Like Satyam, Ahimsai, Asteyam, Abarigraham etc ) kadaipidithu, Iriai Bakthiyudan, ( Gnana theduthaludan allathu athu illavittalum paravayillai - thanagave adutha adutha piraviyil kandipaga varum) valkaiyai yelimaiyana muraiyil nadathi mudipathey periya karyam."
    This same thing followed in many religions. but something different in our peyarilladha madham.
    Adhudhan varnam and asramam.
    based on birth we try to follow things .
    we ddint decide these things our past birth decides.
    Nowadays bramanargalai matam thatuvadhey velayay pochu.
    before telling bad about them please understand for any ritual activies brahmins alone eligible.
    from birth its a part of their life.
    Last edited by Relianceaaa; 09-29-2013 at 04:50 AM.

Thanks Sri Lakshmitaj for the upload.
    Gowrishankar
    Thanks also to Sri Cheenu and Sri Ranga

Thank you all for the great efforts to bring out this pdf to benefit many. Sri Sri Anna had detailed in many of his upanyasams. First he instructs to do Sandhyavandanam daily. Once a person starts doing this daily, only then he gets the right to do other vaideega karmas. As a starter, we must start to do the ones that must never be forsaken at any cost. Once we start doing this and finally do the phala urpana to Shri Krishna, he makes us to do it one more step perfectly..

+ Reply to Thread