Will be missing the Great Company of Geetham Members
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will be missing the Great Company of Geetham Members

Default Will be missing the Great Company of Geetham Members

Will be missing the Great Company of Geetham Members

I will be missing the company of the Geetam members since I am planning to go for a Three Year Residential Vedanta course

I am thankful and grateful to all the Members

1. Who ENCOURAGED me to post the threads and their prompt replies.

2. Who NEVER REPLIED to the posts with or without downloading the content which made me not to expect back/detachment

3. Of course to the CRITISERS and FAULT FINDERS who made me to learn and correct myself

Last but not least all the Admin Team of Geetham

Thanks and Regards
    Shridhar Bhatt

Blog Entries

Radhe Krishna

Dear Shridharji

Best wishes for your planned Vedanta Courses. We are the real losers, missing the
    valuable contributions from you. We shall wait.........

Narayan

Hari Om Sri Shridhar Bhatt !
    Good luck with the Vedanta course.
    Where are you going to attend the course ?
    Can you share the details?
    sarvE bhavantu sukhinah.
    Nagarajan

All the best Shridhar Bhatt sir. Let you get the GRACE of Almighty. Valga Valamudan.

Blog Entries

Will miss you sir a lot Still waiting for your arrival after the completion of the course with Lot of fresh and valuable shares!!!!!!!

My best wishes to you. There is no doubt that we all will be missing you. Thanks for enriching Geetham with your invaluable contributions. Expecting to see you here in this forum after 3 years!

All the best!
    Regards,

NRS

You are agreat contributor to this forum.I leart alot from your posting from cooking to vedantha. from children story to great moral stories to all ages.
    It is great news that you are going to learn furthur
    All the best
    Rukmani

Shri Bhat sir: I logged in after 2 and a half years today based on some whim. been away due to so much fire fighting in life.. I wish you all the very best and a lot of thanks for all your hard work!!

Dear SB Sir

My best wishes to you sir. During these three years of your vedanta course can't you contact us sir? If possible please be in touch with us sir. While reviewing so far, we have to accept the quantum of your qualitative contributions to all members over all subjects. Kudos sir

Subramanian B

Blog Entries

Dear Sridharji,
    Your contributions are very worthy in all threads. Your new endeavour may not restrict from contacting us through geetham.We expect you to share your experience during the course of vedanta classes. Best wishes...

Great news Bhatt sir, but will be missing you a lot sir as you are a wonderful example for all of us to follow in terms of your uploads and sharing with out any expectations from anyone,
    Best wishes to you for doing the course...
    Prayers offered t His Feet for successful completion of course!

Radhekrishna!

Good luck with your course Sir. We will miss you a lot. Hope to see you back soon.

Blog Entries

Thank you bhat sir. It is really good that you are planning a course in vedantha,most probably in himalayas..
    Do share with us experiences later. I wish you very best in your life. May god bless you

Best wishes Sir

Really we are going to miss a lot. Geetham without Shridhar Bhatt ??? ??? ???

But We are all confident that three years are not enough just to read/hear your contributions downloaded
    by us. By the time we are exhausting, we are going to get a lot like niagra water falls.

Sir I too wish to join such a course
    Will you please send me details through pm or
    to sankarcs56@gmail.com

= sankarcs

we will really miss your contributions to Geetham , SB sir

All the very best Shridhar Bhatt Ji.
    I have downloaded and enjoyed many of your contributions.
    We will be definitely missing you.
    May God's Blessings be with you.

Regards,
    Sendhil

All the best and regards
    Thanks and Regards
    Radhe Krishna

Lakshminarayanan

Dear Mr. Shridhat Bhatt, I will miss you very much in the forum. You have been such a wonderful person with a lot of interesting posts and links that can be reached without hassels.
    Wish you all the best in your future and may the Lord of the Seven Hills shower His Blessings on you.
    Thanks a lot Shridarji.

19. Default

Wish you all the best. Hope this 3 years of learning will result in more benefits to the society and encourage you further to be at service to the people as you have always demonstrated.
    Live, Love, Laugh
    With regards,

Mohan

We will be missing your beautiful contributions sir....You've been a real motivator for other members too to post their contribution...wishing you good luck in whatever you do...

regards
    Kishore

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast