How to download mir.cr links
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to download mir.cr links

Default How to download mir.cr links

How to download mir.cr links

Download the Mipony Download manager if you do not have already.

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/g47ny5q975t75z5/MiPonyPortable.zip
    Now a days, I am using mirrorcreator.com to upload the files and share it here. One of the reason for using this site is, once we upload our files to this site, the site will upload the files to multiple file hosting site and will provide us a common link.

Some of the users here are getting confused on download options and asking me once in a while, the way to download files. Hence I thought of writing this post here with step by step instructions on download mir.cr links manual way as well as automated way using mipony.

Manual Way:

Step 1: Copy the mir.cr link as shown below and open that url in a new window/tab in your browser.

Step 2: It will show a web page something like below. Each "Click here" button will navigate to the respective file hosting site. Click on the one which you prefer: (I just randomly choosed one here)

Step 3: It will load a web page something like below. Click on "Click here to go to the page" link as shown below:

Step 4: The respective file hosting web page will be loaded as shown below. Each file hosting site will have a different layout. You need to identify the download button on that page and click on it and follow any other instructions on that page as required. It may also prompt you to enter Captcha (pictured text).

Step 5: Once you clicked the download button on that page, the download will begin and save as dialog will be shown as below. Save the file to desired location.

During the above process, the file hosting sites may show one or more popups/ads, you need to close those popup/ads windows.

Automated way using Mipony software

Code:
    Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g47ny5q975t75z5/MiPonyPortable.zip
    Download the Mipony Download manager from here, if you haven't already. No installation required. Extract the zip file and start using the Mipony software.

Step 1: Copy the mir.cr link as shown below

Step 2: Open the Mipony software (if you haven't opened it already)

Step 3: Click on "Add links" button as shown below

Step 4: Click on "Paste and Detect Links" as shown below:

Step 5: Mipony will detect links and will list as shown below: The valid links will be selected automatically.

Step 6: Click on "Download selected to folder" as shown below:

Step 7: Dialog will be prompted to choose the download folder. Choose the one as you desire.

Step 8: Click OK if the below dialog is shown. This dialog is shown if there are multiple links with same file name. By clicking okay we are telling the application that download only once.

Step 9: Once you click okay, the download will begin. It may prompt captcha text if required.

That's it. Let me know in case of any questions.

Code:
    Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g47ny5q975t75z5/MiPonyPortable.zip

Advantages of using Mipony:

a. No popups/ads. In manual way, you need to keep closing multiple popup windows.

b. automated download. No need to wait for any timer. Add the link to mipony and choose the location. That's it. The software will wait as necessary to download a file.

c. You can add multiple links at once. Like if you have 10 links in an album/disclosure. Add all links at once. It will detect links and download one by one or multiple at the same time depending upon the file hosting site restrictions.

d. supports wide range of file hosting sites.

e. and much more.

Happy downloading
    Last edited by css; 05-31-2015 at 07:03 AM.
    CS

Download Files from Rapidshare, mediafire, 4 shared and other file hosting sites without waiting - MiPony Download manager

Thank you very much for the guided walk through. Very useful
    Live, Love, Laugh
    With regards,

Mohan

Thank you for the detailed steps with the necessary screen shots sir.

Fantastic !!!! but majority of our members are lazy even to reply threads and this is a HERCULEAN TASK !!! to them. Anyway the files will be available in many uploading sites and so our members can HIDE THEIR FACE and download from any of these sites. Valga Valamudan.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your effort in making the people technically aware.
    Regards

BS

Thank you CSS for a clear and excellent illustration of the method.....Hope every one here would now be familiar with this...
    VSeenu

Thanks for sharing step by step instructions on How to download files from Mirrorcreator.com. ..NRS

Dear css Sir,
    Many thanks for the detailed step by step illustrated instructions.
    I was not aware of this download manager.
    I will definitely give a try.

Regards,
    Sendhil

My sincere thanks to your new idea of uploading and many thanks for providing the steps by which we can d/l the links. Thanks for your valuable time.
    Subbu

Quote Originally Posted by SSatakopan View Post
    Dear CSS Sir,
    On providing this mediafire link in the Miphony software the same does not recognize the files. Is there any setup to be configured to make it list the folder with all files? Kindly brief us sir.
    SSatakopan requested a way to download set of links from mediafire folder.

Mipony doesn't support downloading Mediafire folder as of today. We need to extract the links from mediafire folder manually and add the same to Mipony. I will post the instructions shortly
    CS

Download Files from Rapidshare, mediafire, 4 shared and other file hosting sites without waiting - MiPony Download manager

How to download Mediafire folder links:

a. Navigate to Mediafire folder and select all links by clicking the checkbox as shown below:

b. Once the links are selected, right click and click "copy link" as shown below:

c. The links will be copied to your clipboard. However, it is not yet usable. We need to use a text editor like Notepad++ to do simple find and replace. I use Notepad++ for this demo. You can download Notepad++ from their website. Open Notepad++ and paste the links which you copied from previous step as shown below:

d. Now, in Notepad++ Hit Ctrl + H or click on menu Search > Replace
    and enter "http://www.mediafire.com/folder/" in "find what" text box and enter "," in the "Replace with" text box as shown below and click Replace all.

e. Now, enter "," in "find what" text box and enter "http://www.mediafire.com/download/" in the "Replace with" text box and select "Extended" as shown below and click Replace all.

f. Now the links are ready to use with Mipony. Copy the links to Mipony and start downloading:

Alternatively, you can browse the mediafire folder using Mipony "Browse and Dialog" tab. You need to browse the page and click detect links. However, it is buggy and I do not use that feature.

Happy downloading
    Last edited by css; 11-17-2013 at 03:02 AM.
    CS

Oh great sir. Thank you very very much once again fr your patience in explaining the same step by step sir. We will try as you have mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by r_sendhil View Post
    Dear css Sir,
    Many thanks for the detailed step by step illustrated instructions.
    I was not aware of this download manager.
    I will definitely give a try.

Regards,
    Sendhil
    After doing some pre-install research, i decided against using this software.
    This contains malware / adware and the antivirus flags this software.
    Use this with caution.

Regards,
    Sendhil

Quote Originally Posted by r_sendhil View Post
    After doing some pre-install research, i decided against using this software.
    This contains malware / adware and the antivirus flags this software.
    Use this with caution.

Regards,
    Sendhil
    I have already mentioned in another thread. Again mentioning here ... They recently made changes to their setup file to install a third party toolbar (to make money ) which is flagged as adware by antivirus companies. The one i have attached with this thread requires no installation. It only contains the application along with other required files. I have also verified with virus total to make sure it contains no virus/malware/adwares.

Here is the report from virustotal.com:

Code:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/aaa5b75dfa853d0378d5e57f5cf2e261122c59ff0a5a2bb01e2b03842d90bc17/analysis/1385044154/
    CS

Quote Originally Posted by css View Post
    I have already mentioned in another thread. Again mentioning here ... They recently made changes to their setup file to install a third party toolbar (to make money ) which is flagged as adware by antivirus companies. The one i have attached with this thread requires no installation. It only contains the application along with other required files. I have also verified with virus total to make sure it contains no virus/malware/adwares.

Here is the report from virustotal.com:

Code:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/aaa5b75dfa853d0378d5e57f5cf2e261122c59ff0a5a2bb01e2b03842d90bc17/analysis/1385044154/
    Sorry I did not visit this thread again. Thanks for the report. I will give a try.

Regards,
    Sendhil

+ Reply to Thread