What is the nature of Upanyasakar's heart?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the nature of Upanyasakar's heart?

Default What is the nature of Upanyasakar's heart?

As I was entering the hall about 2-50 p.m., Bhagavan was reading out from the Tamil 'Arunachala Puranam' the verses in which it is said that Gauri, after crossing the several streets of Arunachalam, reached Gautama’s Asramam.

When Bhagavan came to the verses dealing with Gautama’s joy at Gauri’s coming to his Asramam, Bhagavan could not go on, for tears filled his eyes and emotion choked his voice. So he laid aside the book and Desai continued his reading of the manuscript.

I may here record that I have noticed on more than one occasion in the past how Bhagavan could not proceed with the reading of any deeply devotional portions of Tamil works such as 'Thevaram' and devotional hymns of Thayumanavar.

This afternoon when I took from Bhagavan the above 'Arunachala Puranam' and referred to the portion which moved him so deeply and told him, in effect, that I had discovered his plight which he tried to hide from us all, he remarked, “I don’t know how those people who perform kalakshepam and explain such passages to audiences manage to do it without breaking down. I suppose they must first make their hearts hard like stone before starting their work.”

(From 'Day by Day with Bhagavan': 12-12-45 Afternoon.)

Pranams to Maharishi

Can anyone tell me how to/ from where to buy "Ramana Manam" book by Sri Ra. Ganapathy? please
    Thank you
    Raji

Quote Originally Posted by Rajivaidyanath View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to/ from where to buy "Ramana Manam" book by Sri Ra. Ganapathy? please
    Thank you
    Raji
    Are you a resident of chennai?

I bought it from Giri Traders Mylapore chennai

Thank you
    Raji
    Please try this maam - http://bookstore.sriramanamaharshi.o...oducts_id=6473

Regards,
    Sendhil

Thank you
    Raji
    Arumaiyana pusthakam. Giri la illaina Ramanasramathula easya kidaikum. ( Giri Valam regulara poravanga kitta solli kooda vangivaralaam ) Online purchase um pannalaam. Nammathula hallil rendu pusthagamum table melaye irukkum. Varavaa yellam eduthu konjam paditchittu, "ithai nanga eduthundu poy paditchuttu tharatuma ?" yendru ketkaathavargal kidaiyathu !!! ( Vittam, Pusthagam, Vanitha - parahastham gadham...............gadham... ........... - Panam, Pusthagam, Penn - Magal aduthavanga kaikku ponal thirumbi varuvathu kadinam................ha..... ........ha...........haa...... ....) ingaye vutkarnthu padiyungol yendru solvathai thavira veru vali illai. Wedding Day, Birth Day ikku GIFT pannuvathu valakkam.

Kandippa padinga. Valga Valamudan.

Quote Originally Posted by Abasthamba View Post
    Arumaiyana pusthakam. Giri la illaina Ramanasramathula easya kidaikum. ( Giri Valam regulara poravanga kitta solli kooda vangivaralaam ) Online purchase um pannalaam. Nammathula hallil rendu pusthagamum table melaye irukkum. Varavaa yellam eduthu konjam paditchittu, "ithai nanga eduthundu poy paditchuttu tharatuma ?" yendru ketkaathavargal kidaiyathu !!! ( Vittam, Pusthagam, Vanitha - parahastham gadham...............gadham... ........... - Panam, Pusthagam, Penn - Magal aduthavanga kaikku ponal thirumbi varuvathu kadinam................ha..... ........ha...........haa...... ....) ingaye vutkarnthu padiyungol yendru solvathai thavira veru vali illai. Wedding Day, Birth Day ikku GIFT pannuvathu valakkam.

Thank you for the recomendation nanbare.
    Added to the wishlist :-).

Regards,
    Sendhil

Quote Originally Posted by Abasthamba View Post

Namaskaram Nanbare,
    I went for girivalam on Friday and bought a copy of this.
    Thanks a lot for the recommendation again.
    Reading it.

May Jagadamba bless you with her infinite grace.

Vazhga Valamudan.

Regards,
    Sendhil

+ Reply to Thread