Profile page not working
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Profile page not working

Default Profile page not working

I am getting database error while accessing profile.Tried to mail admin about problem but mail not sent due to unavailability of address,
    Anyone experiencing same problem?Any solution?

I am also facing the same problem and getting database error while accessing profile.
    Anyone experiencing same problem?Any solution?
    cmr

"Is there a doctor in the house"?????????????

4. Default проблема с окнами

Привет соседи, недавно заехал к вам в район и столкнулся с такой проблемой что очень сильно дуло с окон, и не нашел в районе нормальных мастеров пластиковых окон спасибо консьержке посоветовала Ивана 89255173008, если у Вас такая же проблема с окнами оставлю информацию вдруг пригодится кому. Кстати ещё протекала лоджия, оказывается у них ещё и остеклить можно,придлогал ремонт,но я заменил не стал морочиться. Всем спасибо.

5. Default Z-Pay is a service for anonymous exchange

Z-Pay is a service for anonymous exchange, storage and transfer of crypto and fiat currencies - https://z-pay.io/tr/3jT113

How does it work?
    1. Deposit money
    Deposit any amount in currency you have and exchange it to Bitcoin or any other currency. You can easily top up a Z-Pay cheque with any amount.

2. Pay your recipient anonymously
    Get a random number, 35 digits, which is an anonymous Z-pay cheque key. To transfer money, just pass this Z-Pay cheque number to your recipient.

3. Your recipient gets money instantly!
    Withdraw a cheque balance to any crypto currency or fiat

Make private payments
    To transfer money, just pass a Z-Pay cheque number and code to the recipient. The payer and recipient will never disclose their identities.

More detailed: https://z-pay.io

I got two messages but cannot see due to "Profile Page Not Working". Sent message to admin, no use. Please help me to solve.

VN

+ Reply to Thread