Lots of Job openings at TATA Honeywell
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lots of Job openings at TATA Honeywell

Default Lots of Job openings at TATA Honeywell

Guys in India,
    Come on people..Build ur Resume and send them to Mr. Gokul Raj at Tata Honeywell, Pune.

All the positions (except the Customer support representative position) requires atleast 1 year of experience.

Vacancies at Tata Honeywell
    Industrial Automation & Control - For GS & IS

Engineer - DCS - GS/OACES - Pune & Chennai

ECE Engineer (Testing) - GS

Engineer - PLC - GS/OACES - Pune & Chennai

Customer Support Engineer - Chennai,Delhi,Baroda,Jamshedpu r,Kolkotta - IS/CSS

Lead Engineer - IS/Systems

Engineer / Sr.Engineer - IS /Systems

Deputy Manager - Steel - IS/Systems

Sales & Marketing - Chennai,Mumbai, Baroda & Kolkotta - IS/Systems

Project Administrator - IS HSS

Project Planner & Scheduler - IS HSS

Project Engineer - I S System

Project Controller - IS HSS

Project Assistant - IS/System

Deputy Engineer - Power IS/Systems

Purchase Officer - IS/Systems

Software / Hardware

Technical Writer - IS/HSS

ITIS Manager

Project Manager(Software)- Global services/PTS

Team Leader(Software)-Global Services PTS

.NET Professional - IS/HSS

BCD/ TSS/ SS/Products

Delivery Manager - SS

Sales Executive - TSS - Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Calcutta, Bangalore

Technical Executive - (Bangalore,Hyderabad,Chennai,K olkota) - TSS

Service Engineer - BCD - Ahmedabad

Technical Trainer - BCD

Sr.Engineer / Engineer -Sales - Products - Delhi

Support Engineer (Kolkotta)- Products

Retail Automation- Project Hiring (Openings all across India)

Site engineer

Site Manager

Commercial/Logistics Officer

Commercial Buyer

Software Engineer

Draughtsman

Support Skills

HR-BP

Procurement Officer - IS

Commercial Controller

Legal Officer

Secretary/Assistant to Engineering Head - IS/CSS

Head - Corporate Communication

For further details Contact:

Mr.Gokul Raj Narayanan
    Tata Honeywell Limited,
    Industrial Solutions - Global Sector,
    email: gokul.raj@honeywell.com

You could very well use my name "Sridhar" for reference.

All the best,

Silican
    Idhellam kandukkura padadhu Yenna Idhu Vaalipppa vayasu!
    சிலிக்கன்

Sridhar: You are a real help dude! Could you post job openings in the US too? Am looking for one :-) Thanks a lot.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Donate generously for Tsunami relief!!

Hi Rajanand,
    Im looking for jobs dude. At the moment, I know of a gas station, where there is some requirement. Interested ? Just kidding...

If you are really serious, tell me what is your line of specialization. I shall fwd u if I come across any.

Silican
    சிலிக்கன்

Well I dont have a degree in the US. I did my BE (EEE) in Annamalai Univ (where most politicians, VIPs sons and daughters go right? :-)). I was doing party work for ADMK for almost a year after my BE. Then I joined GNIIT. I worked for a small software "company" in Madurai. This is all my experience. I heard Bloomberg is hiring. Do you know any info?

I have no idea abt that. These days starting from Jan, the S/w job market has improved greatly and the people who have great chances are the ones who do SAP or Q/A. If you dont mind getting into Q/A, you can very well jump into some quick start 30 day Q/A training under some consulting company and soon u wd be put up in some testing project. BTW,what do you do now ?

Silican
    சிலிக்கன்

I am sorry to ask this..but what is Q/A? Question answering??is it about interviewing people or something related to that?? Actually I dropped out of GNIIT. So I dont have much of a s/w background. I know only subjects related to Electrical and electronics. I am staying with my Uncles here in US. My Uncles are doctors and have been living in the US since 70s.

Q/A refers to Software Quality Assurance. It relates to developing Software application with agreeable standards. I have an Electronics & Instrumentation UG background and now much into web-standards. Better give a try, if you consider taking a shiftover to software.
    சிலிக்கன்

It seems like a boom in India right now. The problem is I cant work under someone in India. I was planning to start my own software training institute, browsing centers etc. Finance is no a problem but am not very confident about managing it. I am on lookout for like-minded people.

Hi Rajanand,
    Thats a good move dude. It really takes lot of courage to start a firm. I know a lot of friends who have been working day-in day-out for mere Rs.5000 salary. If you are on the look-out for some real hard working techie guys, let me know. I shall have them contact you.

Silican
    சிலிக்கன்

actually dude..i have too many friends. everyone expects something from me because i am from a political background. everyone wants me to just finance and that they would manage everything. i am not in a mood for that. i think i need to really participate if i am gonna put my money. thats why i am hesitating. if i have to participate i need to have a recognized management degree. thats partly the reason i am in the US. i am planning to get my MBA and then work somewhere for a year or so, then move to india and start my own firm. i wont do any tech stuff in that but only management part. thats my idea. lets see. if i can get a job now, i can do my MBA along with work. i dont need any scholarship or money for my studies. i just want some experience. i am ready to spend any amount of money. thats not a problem.

In that case, better look for some MBA course straightaway in the US/Canada. (I heard Canadian universities are much better and cheaper). With the job scene looking so promising right now, you can also look for some part time job, if you are not on an F1 Visa.

Silican
    சிலிக்கன்

yesh thats what i am planning for. But I came to the US 5 months back and have been travelling to places and having fun here..never havent thought seriously about my career so far. am also thinking about moving to UK..enge ellam nalla oor suthiyaachu..aduthathu UKku poi konjam kaasa vaettu vidalaamnu oru idea irukku..i have lot of familiy friends in and around London. Also my girl friend lives in UK..so lets see.

All the best rajanad
    வாழ்க வளமுடன்

Hey silican,
    Do u by anychance know anyone in a company which requires VLSI,ASIC Engineers?Iam recent MS graduate from a university in US and I badly need a job.If you come across any jobs with that specification whether it is in US or in India let me know.Thanx

--Shankar

hey gait,

I know a company called Micron has been recruiting many VLSI engineers lately. you might wanna see their website. i know some of my friends' freinds got jobs recently in that company. i think some of them did their MS in Illinois and some other places in the midwest. I do not know them directly but can enquire and let you know if you want.

Hey thanx a lot.
    If u cud get some contact info in that company or any other which does something in VLSI it would be great.
    Micron seems to have a lot of intern openings but they dont seem to offer any fulltime.They came for campus recruitment but never hired any internationals.
    Anyway thanx for ur reply.Please let me know if u get any more details.

Guys, I am looking for some pointer to get a summer project for my cousin in India. He is in IT and he is interested in wireless communications (pref) and any network communications. He is very very smart (like me )

pls let me know guys. PM me if you dont wanna go public.

Motorola Bangalore offers Internship prog throughout the year. Ask your cousin to look for that . I dont have any other details on this. Sorry

Silican
    சிலிக்கன்

Quote Originally Posted by gait12
    Hey thanx a lot.
    If u cud get some contact info in that company or any other which does something in VLSI it would be great.
    Micron seems to have a lot of intern openings but they dont seem to offer any fulltime.They came for campus recruitment but never hired any internationals.
    Anyway thanx for ur reply.Please let me know if u get any more details.

I know most of them did internship at Micron b4 getting a full-time. So I guess internship is the first step to full-time job in Micron.

Quote Originally Posted by silican
    Motorola Bangalore offers Internship prog throughout the year. Ask your cousin to look for that . I dont have any other details on this. Sorry

Silican
    Thanks Silican. let me see whether I may know somebody in Motorola.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast