pimple marks
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pimple marks

Default pimple marks

Hii...can anybody tell me home remedies to remove pimple marks from the face.....for different skin types (dry, oil and combination skin types)??

Cheers,

i have heard that mint leaves juice is a good for pimple mark. But never used it..

Adhathan naanum solla vandhen..........pudina is very effective for pimples

Hi abinaya

I'm giving u the link here for pimple cure. :D

http://www.fatfreekitchen.com/beauty...me-remedy.html

Hope the given info would help u.

sivam....thanks a lot for the link...it has real simple remedies. I will try them out.

cheers,

Abhinaya,
    Have U tried pachapayiru ( moongdhal)...powder it add curd to it & apply to ur face...it works to remove the marks..also prevents pimples if u have oily skin...u got to leave it on as facialmask for atleast 10-15 mins.

i will try that too..thanks a lot butterfly

cheers,

Naan sola vaendiyathai anitam, sivam and butterfly solitaanga also lemon try pannunga(just few drops yaeduthu just masssage and after few mins wash it... ).. for not to make it come again !!!!!

Also

thanks Shy....let us become "bhoodham" ..face covered with something or the other.. :D :D

cheers,

hey girls..thanks a lit..i use lemon, manjal, olive oil and also pasi pajiru. ofcs not all at the same time and i don't hv this pimple problem at all.
    Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending....Priyasagii

I want to remove oil from the face,can u help with natural items.

Aruna,

If you have oily skin, cut down all fried food, wafers, and soft drinks. Wash your face as often as possible and nourish your face once a week with face masks which suits your complexion type. Mix multanni Matti (fuller earth) with rose water and lemon juice and apply on the face and clean your face before it gets dry.Multani matti has tremendous cooling properties and also benefit to get rid of oil from your facial skin.

Two spoonfuls of besan (gram flour/kadalai mavu) mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder and a few drops of lemin juice make a good face pack.

Aruna,

for oily skin.. honey with lemon juice is the best medicine.. try it.

enakkum useful a iruntuchu...may be i guess wrong food habits may be the cause...
    thanks for your suggestions...

Regards

Surya

Thanks for the info,I will try this.

where can u get rose water.. normal american storesle kidaikuma, ille indian storesle try pannanuma????

Indian/SL shops will have rose water for much cheaper ...I think it's known as "pannir" in Tamil.
    But u can get rose water from pharmacies/chemists and health food stores too.

PLZ CHECK... sWEETMICHe 's posting!!
    it will be great help...... :D
    and i have posted alot of beauty tips...also !!
    thanks

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7711

Seri intha face pack say pachai payiru with curd, how often should u apply???

cheers

boons

+ Reply to Thread