Famous persons you met in real time
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Famous persons you met in real time

Default Famous persons you met in real time

We come across famous personalities in our life... would u mind sharing it here!!???

In my case I have seen Rajini in 1995 I think..Met him in chola sheraton..we were a big group..around 15..My cousin's treat for his b'day.. Rajini was sitting in the table opposite to us with his wife,his wife's bro.. ragavendra and his younger daughter with some kids...his daughter and the other kids were dancing and Rajini joined them for few secs.. My nephew who was 4 yrs old then..went to speak with rajini..Asked him to come for his(my nephew) b'day party 2 days after in the same hotel.. Rajini smiled and gave him a kiss and said he will try.. We were there for 2 hrs I think..All the time Rajini was smoking and drinking continously...I would say non stopping.. We met him 2 days after too.. He just crossed us when we were entering the hall where we arranged for the b'day party..
    This time he was wearing a white dress and walked his usual style walk and looked smart...

Next comes Kamal...my all time fav hero... My Bro (cousin) started a magazine ..(its no longer functioning..he had to close it down after a yr as that was a new field for him). Kamal, sujatha and so many leading people attended the function.. It was so crowdy and people were so busy so I couldnt get a chance to speal with kamal..Just got few glimpses of kamal and smiled at him and he smiled back..He looked so smart..

Then I have met actors like sarath (In the sirport...he was so good looking in person), vijay (very bad looking), Roja (in a famous clothing shop spoke to her for 10 mins.. she was very friendly..), few other actors like ratharavi, s.v.sekar etc and actresses..some political people ..by the way prime minister vajpayee too..he visited my uncle's home before he became the PM.. Couldnt get a chance to speak to him.. He was surrounded by people all the time. have met stallin (thalivar's son) too when he attended one of my family marriages..he looked so smart for his age.. The list goes on.....

Pls share your experiences with famous persons u know or met in real life..... Will be good fun to read....
    Come here and share your reading interests....http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewto...?p=64353#64353

I saw Sharuk khan in front of me in the Immigration queue. That was way back in 1998 I think, and he was in crutches after an accident. I could not speak to him though.

I sat next to Pt.Bhimsen Joshi once travelling from Bangalore - Bombay and had a nice chat with him.I have a jugal Bandhi CD by him and Balamuralikrishna and it was amazing. I just touched upon what made them to come up with that idea and he went berserk to explain how it happened.

Otherwise I did not meet any celebrities. Or I dont remember.

Cheers.
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

I met Kamal Haasan(my fav Actor) in a wedding I attended in Chennai 2 years back. He had come with his then wife Sarika and his elder daughter. I did not speak to him then. Kamal Hassan was looking simply great

Me and my friend met Aamir Khan and Rani mukerjee on top of Empire State Building and i took a photo of my friend with Aamir Khan and Rani mukherjee and we just talked for a minute or so. Aamir Khan was looking very good

:D Yeah celebrity pakurathula appadi oru enbam namakku ellam

Anyway heres my list

(1) Madhavan.

On a transit. Was alone. Me and my husband and few of my friends were travelling back from India, Spoke with him for more than 30 minutes. Smart guy

(2) Ajit.

Again on transit in Frankfurt. Just saw him, chumma ellaraiyum whoever near by paarthu he smiled and left.

(3) Revathi.

In Landmark in chennai. Was Shopping gifts for my friends birthday. She was there, My friend loves revathi, my husband, then my BF suddenly thought of something, went to her, gave a brithday card and told her, that its for my friends birthday and she loves u a lot, she will be happy to get a wish from u. Revathi smiled and signed the card. Till now, my friend has that card as a great treasure.

(4) Vijay.

In disney land, we were a group of 15 and he was with his wife and kid. One my friend shouted ilaiyathalapathy, that guy got shocked and saw us. Then we all waved and some of us took snaps with him. His wife for me seems to me more or like meera jasmine

(5) Isha Gopikar, Roja, Deviyani, Sridevi, Hemamalini, vaiyapuri ( ), he was even more leaner...

On a Transit,

(6) Pepsi Uma,

In sinagapore when shopping in mustafa. She was with her mom, Initially I thought this was her sister, She was like a barrel, with full of pimples and wearing a skirt Then ava kita paeseenoom for few mins. Apapdiyae paesura.. except the mannersim of her varudifying the munthaanai

(7) Karunaandhi, Stalin and Late Moopanar.. One of my cousins marriage appo they all attended. Love marriage .

(8) The great K. Yesudas. My husbands friendooda wife will be mostly the lead singer whenever he does a program here in US. So avar kuuda paesee irukaen. the great genius !!!!

(9) New York Fashion Avenuela once poitu irunthapoo, saw Sushmita Sen, Ms. Universenu oru bansha illai, ava paatukku was shopping.. Orae adam ennodarkita ava vaagurathu vaenumnu.. chanel $500 annaikku mootai :D

(10) Then Jamie Kennedy in domestic flight.

(11) SV Sekar, Madhu, Cheenu Elalraiyum kuuda. Not in Stage drama ofcourse !!! but during some family functions

Shy

Good fun to read your post shy..thanks for sharing...

by the way..how would I ever forget meeting thalivar karunanidhi.. he came to preside for a function conducted by my family.. gave a vaal (sword ..think they named it vetri vaal) to him that time..he was the chief minister then..so couldnt even go near him.. I am theevira DMK follower.. where my family doesnt belong to any katchi..they will invite and move with whomever in aatchi ...surviving tactics..
    Come here and share your reading interests....http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewto...?p=64353#64353

I haven't seen many Indian celebs apart from Balakumaran(at a literary meeting in SL) and Sonia Gandhi(in the UK)

I've met a lot of SL cricketers and I know quite a bit of Radio personalities, especially after the private FM's started.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shy
    Orae adam ennodarkita ava vaagurathu vaenumnu.. chanel $500 annaikku mootai
    ithellam nadakkumnu therinjuthaan I have made some intelligent decisons now itself.....dineshu nee bale ushar party...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyarjun
    I am theevira DMK follower
    You should really have some conversations with rajanand. Even if it will not be very beneficial to you, it would provide great entertainment to everybody else.
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Quote Originally Posted by Shy
    Orae adam ennodarkita ava vaagurathu vaenumnu.. chanel $500 annaikku mootai
    ithellam nadakkumnu therinjuthaan I have made some intelligent decisons now itself.....dineshu nee bale ushar party...
    Yaethoo once twice, appo appo thaan eppadi nadakkum, but thats also thrilling and romantic u know, to fight and get what u wanted

You should really have some conversations with rajanand. Even if it will not be very beneficial to you, it would provide great entertainment to everybody else.
    Yeah, I second that

shy

but thats also thrilling and romantic u know, to fight and get what u wanted
    thrilling and romantic for you.....not for.....
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

Quote Originally Posted by shidinesh
    but thats also thrilling and romantic u know, to fight and get what u wanted
    thrilling and romantic for you.....not for.....

Thrilling and Romantic for both me and as well as for him (yaenna once in a while right )...

But I am sure it wont be so for Samiyaar's that too pooli samiyaars like you

Shy

wow Shy... u hv met maddy is it.. me like him a lottttttttttttt... chance'ae illatha smile... (isnt there any jollu smiley... nyways this will do )

and me would luv to meet KJ too...

honey.. Vijay is smart yaar, good dancer too... and good dialogue delivery.. thou most of you wont agree with me

ogi.. me hv seen karunanidhi and Stalin in person.. They had come to preside over a Tamil net meeting and we were volunteers there.. Yup.. Stalin looks very smart for his age...

S.V. Shekar - he used to come to our college every year for our coll fn. His Periyappa drama was good...

Swarnamalya - she was our spl guest for a pgm in our college. She looked very smart in person... and looked younger than how she looks onscreen

Prashanth - was our spl guest/judge for a dance program. Poor guy, our guys started counting from 1 to 9... he was also looking smart in person...

S.B.Charan and Subha - in a light music program

Bombay Jayshree - She sang some bharathiyar songs. it was a good pgm.

Kupavanam kuppusamy and his wife - a villupaatu program. It was nice. They also shared some nice moments in their life, like how they met, where they met etc.

Surya and Nasser - in a shooting. me recognised Nasser b'cos of his nose only...

Default My husband!!!

Sirippu Aanal unmai....

In 1979!!!! M.G.Ramachandran visited my home for me, that time i was an two months baby!!!
    Then he asked my name to my parents!!! Amma sonaangha innum name vetkelennu..so andha kashtatha yennoda parents-ku veikaadha avare oru pera vetchittu poitaangha & After 7 yrs i met Jayalaitha, she looks very beautiful & avangha yenna madila vetchi konjanadhum nalla yennoda mind-la irukku!

then in 1998: i met Ajit in MGM Dizzee world, That time he was in shutting, One of my srilanka friend want to take some snaps that shutting spot with ajit!!! Ajit was not allow to take some snaps! I scoled all of my friends..y actors also like ordinery peoples...y u peoples giving more importent for this peoples-nu!!!! Ajit parthuttu irundhaar...Atlast moment avr yein kitta vandhu pesittu sorry solitu ponaar!!!It was amazing...

Monal: Monal she is very cute..i think her face is not shutable for camera...we met in Tirupur Puppies hotel..accedently she came & she joined a lunch with our friends group! she spent near 1 hr with us! Thats cute!!!

Vivek: 2 yrs back..vadapalani kovil kitta shutting nadandhadhu...appo konjam overana veyil..so shutting mudinja piragu..yennoda friend veetla avaery vandhu kanaja neram fan-la irukattumaa sonadhu..yenagaluku rombha sandhoshatha koduthadhu..then yennoda friendoda amma coffe pottu koduthu & photo's yellam naangha yeduthukittom..its really fun! He is very nice gentleman!!!

Whow... Man, alive.. I don't know any one in person, have not met any one either..

Once on transit I saw (not met) Vijay Amritraj. He was alone and waiting for his flight, and I was reading some thing - too tired to get up and go and chat with him.. And AV Ramanan (?, the gentleman hosting Saptaswarangal ??) was there for some program in School.. (i mean univ !!) and I watched him from the farthest end of the audi (that can occupy a 1000 fellas.. )

Two things strike me, reading this thread..
    1) I haven't lived at all.. Don't know, haven't met no one...
    2) If I ever gotten in to trouble in Chennai (like drooling at someone in Marina, what else!), I can call on (perhaps !!) some friends in Geetham and possibly beg them to bail me out.. !!

Vasan
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Hmmm ongaloda experience lam paakum podhu i am no where....anyway will share it....actually i ve met many famous personalities but pesinadhu lam illai...

1. School days met Kamalhassan...we had some rally for leprosy something...adhukku guest of honour ah vandhu irundhaar.

2.Schoola days have met Vaijayanthi mala bali...have got a certificate from her for Beach race(namba ooru marina beach la nadakum...beach marathon actually).

3.Have rcvd prize from Jaishankar on colony sports day.

4.Met Jackie shroff,Prashanth,Raja while working for a private airline in chennai.

5.Met Sulakshana n Vadivu karasi same as above.

6.Have met Delhi Ganesh and had dinner in his house(adhu onnum illa Delhi ganesh ponnai ennoda friend Kalyanam pannindu irukaan,so andha route la avanga veetuku poyi irundhom).

7. Met many actors n actress in my friends marriage,adhaan Delhi ganesh daughterai kalyanam pannindu irukaane,avan kalyanathula thaan.

You shuld have seen Satyaraj enna smart a irukaan theriyuma. He is so fair,sundina ratham varum andha maadhiri irukaan,mottai.

8. A.V.Ramanan in a temple(oru kurta pyajam pottundu irundhaan).

9. Aparam Anjali padathula Anand oru kuttipayan irupaane avanai Cassidys Pondy bazaar la paarthu iruken.

Ippodaiku ivalavu thaan nyabagam vandhadhu.....

wow unique...so u r a runner!!!!!! are you in US now? have u participated in races here..5k,10k,marathon?? pls do share your atletic perfomances..

I havent met sathysraj..but heard his voice once.. My native place which is even though small but is famous for shootings..Once when I visited a hotel there...there was a car outside..someone told me its satysraj's car.. while we walked past the car.we could hear satyaraj speaking to his wife in a clear gounder pashai.. I dont remember what he spoke but only remember it was a funny comment and we laughed for that.. He heard us laughing and commented for that too...

I was staying with my sister(cousin) in chennai for sometime..Her home was opposite to maniratnam's.. They have a big wall so one will be able to see whats inside and with security posted all the time (after the bomb incident).. once I saw suhashini and her father speaking to each other in front of their gate... also I met Latha(old MGR heronine) one time..to see her house which came for sale..

yellarum yellathaium solum bodhu naanum solluvein...

Sathyaraj & Suhasini : Boma kutti amma suiting yenga school-la dhaan nadandhadhu..class-suku pogaadha naan yein friends yellarum suiting paarthom..sathyaraj-oda daughter rombha chinna ponna irundhaalum sari alattal...thaanga mudila...

Vijay: I met vijai in "Velan Hote;l -tirupur" he said only hai & bye!

Revathi : she came for school sports day!

Chenna reddy : Collegla padikum bodhu, i think 1999-la inter college danse compitation-la first vandhom..appo yennoda gang0ku avar cerificate + medal yellam pottar...then after 2 to 3 days mandaiya pottu taar!!!

Simran : Aval varuvaala shutting spot-la sariyaana show..i mean simran kitta irundhu...

Jothika, Laila, Vindhya : PSG , coimbatore college funtion-la vandhu irukaangha..appoo vilayaaditu avangaloda pesittu irundhom..

Dravid : Yenga college- ulla oru school irukku! Andha school sports day-ku dravid vandhaar..naangha yetti avaroda mugathai mattum paarka mudinjadhu...

Madhavan : US consulate kitta parthu irukein..andha time-la yennaala sariyaa kooda avara sight adika mudila..b'coz naan visa tention-la irundhein..

i had met vijay who stays near my huz. actress sita, actress silk smitha....prashanth, vivek, karan came for shooting in my college...also vijayakanth, meena who came to my shcool fucntion. then kuyili she used to come to my gym.
    Nan Dhan sakalakala Vallavan

indhu... did you do your studies in tirupur parks college???
    are u speaking abt PSG Tech or PSG arts college??

adengappa gstnam..neengha yenna kodambakkathilaa irukingha...
    Appo neengha rombha busy-ya irupingannu solungha

rendume illa...50.... 50

chennai anna adhrsh-la padithein, Job (aircell celular) & evening college in coimbatore(Fsshion designer), Akka hoz in Tirupur!!! So now iam in US!!!! Manishanoda pozhappu paarthingalaa..naai pozhappu..3 velai boovaa-ku yenga yenga poga vediyadhaa irukku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast