Don't Know what to Do: Random Thoughts - Page 6
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 1750 FirstFirst ... 234567891016561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Know what to Do: Random Thoughts

r u talking abt our local coco.. or is there some other hi-fi game that am not aware of

local coco naan ready

what is coco...and omg...the games have moved ...why did the women get the Tamil one....I want the english one ....much easier to play
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

நான் ரெடி, எங்கே வேணும்னாலு ம் வரதுக்கு, வேண்டியது ஒரு வேளை சாப்பாடு, நாலு காப்பி, ரெண்டு வாழைப்பழம் , சாயங்காலம் ஆனா பஜ்ஜி, அவ்வளவு தான். Sunny side guys, are you man/women enough to host me till winter goes away? We can play coco or Soccer too... :D :D

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

what is coco?
    Trolling Geetham since 2003...

just trying to confound some tea-lovers.. what else..

I would rather go bungee jumping.. and to day, I don't mind going with out a rope..
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

blue.. me dont know how to explain it.... athayum meeri if i try to explain, romba kevalama irukum.. so i leave it to vennai anne...

Vennai anna where r uuuuuu?
    come hither and explain the game ....sounds really very coconutty....

ஒரு வேளை சாப்பாடு, நாலு காப்பி, ரெண்டு வாழைப்பழம் , சாயங்காலம் ஆனா பஜ்ஜி,
    u r most welcom anai... ஒரு வேளை சாப்பாடு போதுமா .. i like it
    antha பஜ்ஜி matter thaan idikuthu.. enga poven pajji'ku

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm why did this topic moved from Random Thoughts to Don't Know what to do??????????????????//
    azhagu kutty chellam unnai aLLi thookum pOdhu, un pinju viralgaL mOdhi naan nenjam udaindhu pOnaen

its more a go -go game.. some thing like run & catch (or touch me now sort a game.. )..

two teams with 9 players in each.. First team 8 members sit on straight line marked in the middle of a rectangle.. alternately facing opp. directions - with about half meter distance between any two of them... One runner from the opp team has to run amongst them while keeping inside the rectangle. He is allowed run forward or backward turn whatever. Now the Ninth member of the first team starts as a catcher. He can't cross the line where his team member are sitting, nor can he keep a step back wards - only run forwards (or circle the line while running forward).

Now the catcher gotta touch the runner. The way to play is the catcher can run forward, and if he sees the runner is on the opp. side of the rectangle, he can touch one of his team members who is facing that direction (usually some one nearest to the runner) and say "GO"... So the person squating getsup and runs to touch the runner, and the original runner takes his place on the line.. This way it goes till an innings (so many mins) or if three runners are out from the opposite team..

Its pretty quick and dextrous.. Mostly played by 4-7 graders (and some lawyers and .NET people.. Run, chase, catch.. all that.. good fun on a sunny day !!)
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by anainar
    நான் ரெடி, எங்கே வேணும்னாலு ம் வரதுக்கு, வேண்டியது ஒரு வேளை சாப்பாடு, நாலு காப்பி, ரெண்டு வாழைப்பழம் , சாயங்காலம் ஆனா பஜ்ஜி, அவ்வளவு தான். Sunny side guys, are you man/women enough to host me till winter goes away? We can play coco or Soccer too... :D :D

Cheers
    How about beach volley ball, with chips and salsa... You can play or watch others (yeah.. them !!) play.. Ultimate frisbee is good tooo...

shoot... gotta work.. else, not worth the sand in the beach..
    Short Measures

alrite alrite....i see many are interested in playing coco with me...

here it is sunny too...so i would luv to play...been a while...

so would be fun...

well...rekhs akka...you be the host... i can bring in some chicken biriyaani

iyanaar... the winner of coco can get an extra plate of chicken biriyaani from me...

PS: for those who go about coco... ...it is just a game played by 2 teams

about 10-15 people...sitting in a line...alternatively teamwise...

one person(team) starts the game and he is supposed to chase the other team person

through the line.... if someone is caught he is out of the game and the team wins

when all people in the other team have been caught...

there are other variations too...

well...looks like smelly did a better job explaining the coco game !

Volley ball sounds good....so does football....dunno abt coco though...why not.....but this is all in the realm of the impossible right now

I need more chocolate....can feel my foul mood coming back.

vennai anne,

if you are about as quick in coco as in your posting, I will beat you in the game, wearing gunnysacks around my ankles.. ...

Ithula, Iyanaarkku chicken briyaani vera.. so far as I know he is a vegetarian... You should have asked me... (but, is chicken a vegetarian food? possibly.. they eat only grains.. )
    Short Measures

vennai anne,

if you are about as quick in coco as in your posting, I will beat you in the game, wearing gunnysacks around my ankles

dei smelly... naan posting-la venum naa slow...but game-nnu vandhuttaa

padu fastu... dhill irundha vaadaa ....en team-la iyanaar, madhu and my dear viru..

kooda reks akka and bluelotus akka...

nee yaara venumnaaalum un team-la sethukka...

lets see which dude wins...

After a long time thought... my mind revolving with creative (onnum illinge ideas )

I created a topic for the Geetham Community to order some top6 songs.....

I wish if these people respond after seeing my signature... which will be helpful to write a program to reduce few other burdens....

I wish if these people respond after seeing my signature... which will be helpful to write a program to reduce few other burdens....

viru...nee en team da...

smelly-team oru kai paathiralaam.. :P

makkale, go vote and help out dear viru !

and dont forget to come back to play coco

Coco... vaa Naan Ready ... opposite team aa oru kai pakka vendiyathan inniki....

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 1750 FirstFirst ... 234567891016561065061006 ... LastLast