13 50.00%
  • Krishnan

13 50.00%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Special debate 'What kinda guys female want: Raman or Kannan

Default Special debate 'What kinda guys female want: Raman or Kannan

Guys & gals,

The topic is "What kinda guys do ladies like: Ram type or Krish type". The topic is clearly about guys who behave like Ram (not the original Raman, for example Gokul) or guys who are like Kannan (like Anainar or Sri or ...).. Lets do it....

The Ram team:
    Shy(C), Gokul, Sagi, Sansdoll, Sri & Valavan.

The Krish Team:
    Anainar(c), Bluelotus, Reks, Shidinesh, Vasan & Vijitha.

Others, who want to join the fun, PM me with your preference.

This debate will have some simple rules and time limit.
    Suggestions for rules:
    0. Non participants are like judges and they are free to comment/post with Aha, Sabash, nooo, kinda stuff. But, please dont take sides yet.
    1. Dont be personal.
    2. If the posts from participants are alternate, it would look good. So, try to give atleast 5 minutes before the other team responds.
    3. Maximum time allowed to come with a counter argument is 24 hours. Otherwise, it would be considered as a loss.
    4. Other team members can help the supposed poster with tips and suggestions using PM.
    5. No additions of team members for the loss of any.
    6. Avoid talking bad about either Ram or Kannan

Gokul
    Gokul is the reincarnation of Ayothi Raman

Default Re: Special debate 'What kinda guys female want: Raman or Ka

What kind of Guys, do gals prefer - Our vote is for Raman

This is my opening Argument.

Sri Rama is an example of perfection of human nature. Tha majestic feature of bodily personality, ideal perfection of physiological structure, profundity and beauty of understanding, dignity of behaviour, exemplary nature of conduct to put it in a word 'perfection'. He is a perfect son, husband, brother and a friend. Krishna on the other hand is a god of joy. Hes a playful kid.

For a girl her guy should be a hero to her and be prefect for her to lean on and give her life too. Also no girl can digest herself sharing her sweetheart with someone. This is one point why all girls wants to have a husband like raman who loves her and only her and has no place for anyone else in the heart

After marriage, every girl wants her life to be secure with her love. There can be many distractions in life for a guy. But a prefect guy will never leave her fro anyone else. Rama is a prefect example for that. When Soorpanakai asked if he could married her, he was very truthful to sita and said hes already married to him. Not many guy nowdays reveal they are married. Girls expect a guy to be frank abt his martial status. This is the other point why girls prefer Raman, coz if hes like one, he will be truthful to her

Finally, Sri Rama is a man. Hes also a god. As each of us is. He had set us all an example with his actions, his sacrificies. he inspires all of us, the ordinary mortals to follow the path that is a just and upright existence, and making us believe in our faith of correctness to it.
    This is true inner journey of hero Sri Rama, leading to the divine spark that burns inside each of us waiting to be discovered.

So having a guy like Sri Rama is a dream come true for any gal on earth ofcourse who belief hinduism

Shy

Shy,

I am at office now. You can expect my opening statement after I reach home at 7:00 pm EST( around 5 hours from now ). After a long time we are going to cross our swords. My sword is a bit rusty and need to sharpen it a bit. :D :D

Good that I am in Krishna team. I love Krishna character.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

I am at office now. You can expect my opening statement after I reach home at 7:00 pm EST( around 5 hours from now ). After a long time we are going to cross our swords. My sword is a bit rusty and need to sharpen it a bit. :D :D
    Sure anainar.. take ur time :D.. Yeah long time..

Good that I am in Krishna team. I love Krishna character.
    First .. U love krishna character.. but u arent one Thats my first win :D ... Anyone can love his character, but can u be one

Second.. suprisingly englishla u have wrote.. enna nadaka pooguthoo veetula

Shy

Quote Originally Posted by Shy

This is my opening Argument.

Sri Rama is an example of perfection of human nature. Tha majestic feature of bodily personality, ideal perfection of physiological structure, profundity and beauty of understanding, dignity of behaviour, exemplary nature of conduct to put it in a word 'perfection'. He is a perfect son, husband, brother and a friend. Krishna on the other hand is a god of joy. Hes a playful kid.

Shy
    Bit of logical loop holes, SuMo.. Of course Anainar will come up with a reply worthy of the famous sword.. but, being a playful-and-very-old-kid myself, thought I gotta add some..

If Rama is the perfection of Human Nature, why should there be a Krishna at all? Any guy who wants to be a good guy simply gotta follow Rama (and girls presumably Sita).. Nothing against them.. they are great and wonderful and still the completeness comes not by being 'only Rama-kind'.. I think guys ought to emulate Krishna's virtues and compassion, and sense of justice..

I am sure Rama had the dignity and perfect understanding - but so did Krishna. Gita was spoken by Krishna. The great Bhisma himself wanted to see the Krishna... Its a perfect combination of beauty, dignity and understanding.. As a complex person, I think Krishna embodies and portrays all these a lot better..

Perfect son & brother & friend & husband? Ask Rukmini, Radha.. Ask Subadhra what a great brother he is.. Ask Arjuna what Friendship is... Ask Balarama, what it is to have a bro like Krishna.... Ask the Gopikas what a wonderful lover he is.... Ask Karna, he will tell you what a gentleman Krishna is.. (hey I could go on and on.. after all Mahabharatha has more characters than Ramayana.. )

I am not reducing the stature of Rama by talking like this. Rama is great. But Krishna is equally perfect too... He got to be.... So many wives and not one complaint about him.. That is perfect, isn't it..

Vasan

ps: If any one is offended by what I wrote, please let me know. I will change or delete the whole post with out further thought. I meant it to be humorously pointing out problems in Shy's statement - and have no intention of hurting any one's sentiments or faith or feelings.
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

I could not resist the temptation to draw my sword, even though I am at the office. The topic is so tempting.

First and foremost, these are just arguments of characteristics of Rama and Krishna and should no way be construed as disrespect to them. I rever them both and if any one feels I am crossing the thin line feel free to chop me then and there..

What kind of a guys girls would preder - Obviously Krishna.

Krishna is an emobidment of how to lead a human life. Not the one to follow the beaten track, Krishna always evoked a response of awe and playfulness where ever he went, how ever old he was. He was a naughty romantic guy on one side, but also a statesman and a political strategist on the other end. He had his roles very well defined and knew what to do and when to do. Let us look at each one of his characterstics.

When he was young, he plays lot with the gopikas. But is there any single instance of them complaining that he crossed the limits? Listen to what they say,

பாலனல்லடி உன் மகன் ஜாலம் மிக செய்வதெல்ல ாம்
    நாலு பேர்கள் கேட்க சொல்லா நாணமிகவாகு தடி

Read between the lines, the ladies are complaining but not complaining actually. They dont say he made us angry.They enjoy it and brag about it. There is an inherent characteristic of playfulness that is liked by women. The subtelty of the expression is misunderstood by most and fellow geethamites, dont fall prey to the tactics of Rama team.

This is how a lady feels about Krishna, what else you guys want me to say? This longing for his companionship is unparalleled by anyone.( poem is by great Bharathiar )

கண்ணன் முகம் மறந்து போனால் அந்தக்
    கண்களிருந் து பயனுண்டோ
    வண்ணப்படமு மில்லை இனி வாழ
    வழிஎன்னடி தோழி

Tell me one instance of Rama being so wanted by women or Seetha herself.

He grows up and becomes a big guy. What is the speciality of a guy liked by women? To be able to stand up for what he believes in and be a statesman. Krishna believed that Hasthinapuram belonged to Pandavas and stood like a rock behind the Pandavas through their travails to emerge as victor.

He is an ultimate winner. He does not mind playing the weakness of the opponent. If he can get the kavasam and kundalam of Karnan to ensure the victory of his philosopies, does not mind doing it. This characteristic is also a trademark that is liked by women. No women would like a loser, do they?

Above all he is a believer and lives life for himself, rather than for others. Rama made Seetha to prove her purity to the outside world, just because two dhobies talked bad about seetha. Kannan believed in Radha and Rukmini never asked them go through the ordeal.

Many of his traits were listed by Vasan in the earlier post too. I dont want to repeat them. But what ever a women would like from a man, Krishna has them and is a role model.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

Bit of logical loop holes, SuMo.. Of course Anainar will come up with a reply worthy of the famous sword.. but, being a playful-and-very-old-kid myself, thought I gotta add some..
    If Rama is the perfection of Human Nature, why should there be a Krishna at all?
    Logical loop holes???? in the first place we arent talking here why we have both rama and krishna?? are we? we are talking abt like who a girl can dream to have a partner as.. Also as I already said Rama is a perfect Ideal man, Krishna is one avator of vishnu who poses in that avator as a perfect joyess person thats all.

Also In this religion there are many gods, same gods in different avatars.. we cant just ignore them just because of overlapping can we

Any guy who wants to be a good guy simply gotta follow Rama (and girls presumably Sita).. Nothing against them.. they are great and wonderful and still the completeness comes not by being 'only Rama-kind'.. I think guys ought to emulate Krishna's virtues and compassion, and sense of justice..
    Guys can be anything, guys can be a unique one, a mixture of krishna and rama or a mixturer of ravanan and anjaneya But my point is when it comes to a girl to choose her husband she always prefers a guy who is dedicated only to her but not flirting/having relationships with many. The one and only reason being a girl wants undivided attention when it comes to romantic relationships !!!!

I am sure Rama had the dignity and perfect understanding - but so did Krishna. Gita was spoken by Krishna. The great Bhisma himself wanted to see the Krishna... Its a perfect combination of beauty, dignity and understanding.. As a complex person, I think Krishna embodies and portrays all these a lot better..
    Very true.. but rama is "the best" and krishna is better as u say As I had said earlier, Rama is the idol for a prefect husband and krishna is a idol for prefect joyness

Perfect son & brother & friend & husband? Ask Rukmini, Radha.. Ask Subadhra what a great brother he is.. Ask Arjuna what Friendship is... Ask Balarama, what it is to have a bro like Krishna.... Ask the Gopikas what a wonderful lover he is.... Ask Karna, he will tell you what a gentleman Krishna is.. (hey I could go on and on.. after all Mahabharatha has more characters than Ramayana.. )
    See this is want I am talking abt.. plurals.. no girl can accept that....

I am not reducing the stature of Rama by talking like this. Rama is great. But Krishna is equally perfect too... He got to be.... So many wives and not one complaint about him.. That is perfect, isn't it..
    Of course they wont.. Even there is muruga with 2 wives.. But epics dont talk abt fight or jealousy between god's wives/lovers... As a human being.. we choose if they want to be in their situation and no woman will accept that

Shy

Anainar, I got to cook now.. Vanthu paesuraen ..

Tamil quotes poota Bharathiyar entha context'la padi irukaarnu explain panaama sola kuudathu

Shy

Mr.goku...

thats really gr8 to see ur debate team members...anyway i have edited an option in ur post which would be quite usefull

thank u
    Download -Filesonic-Premium-Accounts-(Updated-Daily)
    http://www.geetham.net/forums/showthread.php?40717

which option, mam

And, please feel free to join either team

hmm i don't know the whole story about Raman or Kannan... but when ever I hear the name Raman... eventhough he is a great person.. and all that... the thing that come to mind.. is how.. he doupted his..wife... at the end... As for me.. i would rather be with a guy who flirt or wateva with an other woman.. then with a man.... who doubts me.... :?

this is my personal opinion... no hard feelings :D
    ahhh hope wat ever i wrote make sense....
    azhagu kutty chellam unnai aLLi thookum pOdhu, un pinju viralgaL mOdhi naan nenjam udaindhu pOnaen

Ram is a very good example of how a man should be...no doubt about that....

There is an incident surpanagai attempt to take over Ram, well he will give damn to her... which proves .. a dedicational nature as a human being to his wife.... Thats the Belief a man should in a system to run a family. There is no other equivalent to this soul...

Ofcourse, at the begining when he is asked to leave to forest, he opts not to take any one.. but Sita misses him so much.... so she prefers to go with him... Its show the way how a men and women communicate not only with words but also with the way they feel about each other.

Finally,

Quote Originally Posted by vasan
    What kind of a guys girls would preder - Obviously Krishna.
    No way, If thats the case Play Boy Manson will be filled with Indian Girls or Atleast the Indian girls would try to come there. Is this happening?

If any girl in here freaks out for the above words... ofcourse then they Internally want every guy to be raman... otherwise they are taking the guy they got as less than perfect to raman... this is a fact... its the guy's responsibility to become as raman for the expectation every girl in this world have simple as it is.

which option, mam
    poll option....

And, please feel free to join either team
    i m sorry Mr.goka...I m kind of busy now...thats why...i m sorry anyway

thank u

Vijitha, thats a good point. I will put you in krishna's team

Quote Originally Posted by vijitha
    hmm i don't know the whole story about Raman or Kannan... but when ever I hear the name Raman... eventhough he is a great person.. and all that... the thing that come to mind.. is how.. he doupted his..wife... at the end... As for me.. i would rather be with a guy who flirt or wateva with an other woman.. then with a man.... who doubts me.... :?

this is my personal opinion... no hard feelings :D
    ahhh hope wat ever i wrote make sense....
    I made my opening statements about raman... now in the dissection process.

He didn't doubt her.. If some one properly told the story, it was was the doubt from the People of his own country.

Ofcourse every human go through this process of people talking crap... this is not stick to man alone... Is every women living a life with doubts?

It is a situation and Rama handled that way avlothan.

ahhh like i said.. i don't know the whole story.... so i only know wat others told me...if i was worng................sowwwwwww wwwwwwiiiiiiiiii
    azhagu kutty chellam unnai aLLi thookum pOdhu, un pinju viralgaL mOdhi naan nenjam udaindhu pOnaen

I will put you in krishna's team
    then there must be another option for Raman team right?? what ru goin to do

I can put you there

gokulan i can join the raman team if u allow...can I join ????

by the way i have a doubt...ur sign says that ur ayodhi raman...so that will raman team win??? lol just a doubt

Well as one who has very little knowledge of either the Mahabaratha or the Ramayana. I can only write what I feel as a woman.
    Perhaps it is flawed but what do I care....it is but my opinon.
    As Hindu and Tamil girls, we r taught that we shall be lucky if we manage to find a man ressembling at least a little to Janaki's Raman. Is this really true? would I be lucky if I find my own version of Rama?
    I was told that he will be a man who respectes his elders, puts duty b4 anything else. A one woman man....as opposed to say for example Lord Kathirvela/Subramania who was a 2 woman man...(mind u this isn't the full truth either...there's more but it is beside the point I am trying to make)....A man who shall be committed just to me.

Don't get me wrong Rama is great ....he was a wondeful husband to Janaki, i'm sure....perhaps he did indeed love her as deeply as I was lead to believe...I don't know
    but in fact the truth remains that it wasn't Rama who was the great husband but Janaki who was the perfect wife....she loved him, she followed him into exile(well frankly hindu wives don't have much of a choice ...u gotta follow whereever he leads), bore him sons and raised them into fine boys while separated/abandoned from/by the Great Ayodhi Rama, endured incarceration ....here she could have easily succombed but she did not (hence why Janaki is indeed the perfect wife), she undervent not one but 2 ordeals for him.....public questioning.....and finally found release as the Earth Mother herself decided that enough was enough that Rama could not put his wife under anymore suffering.

Rama was a great King and Avatar of Lord Vishnu but the most perfect husband he was not.
    Yes Raman had integrity and was respected by his subjects....and Even Sri Anjenaya himself bowed to him.

But integrity, rightfullness and a desire to do ones duty is not enough.
    Krishna as Anainar told had the courage and the strength of mind to stand up for and accomplish what he truly belived in .

I want a man who knows what love is .....for that what better way than for him to have experienced the sweetness of love itself....is there a greater teacher than experience?
    (I don't belive that there is only one person for eevryone....tht's a myth)
    Krishna was Indeed loved by many
    But in return he equally gave his love to all his lovers

I want a man who can stand up on his own 2 feet, and be willing to slay dragons if necessary for his believes. A tower of strength....but what is strength without ingenuity.

I want him to slay my dragons, to love me with a passion that no other can exhibit
    I want him to save the wales....be the robin hood of modern days....
    yet I want a man who belives in my own independence and uniqueness...who respect me as his equal...who shall trust me and put me b4 his duty and responsibilities....afterall if he wants me to do that ....I shall expect the same from him
    If he even tries the Raman-i-don't-doubt-u-but-according-to-popular-belief trickI shall send him packing with quite a few explitive words.
    What kinda of matrimonial relationship was that? he set her appart because of his subjects?

I don't think I wanna be saddled with such a man. NO thank you ....I rather have one who shall stand by me even if I am guilty of murder.
    Mutual support and companionship is the main reason why ppl get married.....if he cannot deliver this why bother with Raman-type?

Give me Krishna anyday...even if he has zillions of mistresses and is an utter flirt ...as long as he shall love and respect me...and stand by me whatever life throws at us....I shall be content.
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast