• Raman

13 50.00%
  • Krishnan

13 50.00%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Special debate 'What kinda guys female want: Raman or Kannan

Sri,

I know the story and if you read my post I said clearly, Raman wanted to prove her purity to the outside world. The question is not about belief, but standing by what we believe in. Rama asked Seetha to take that agni paritchai not for him, but to prove a point for others. That is really debatable and no self respecting women of current world would take that easily. So do not distort what I said to your convenience.

Cheers
    Every dog has its day. Today is my day.

He didn't doubt her.. If some one properly told the story, it was was the doubt from the People of his own country.
    lets try a small play on words shall we ( well even if I have very limited linguistic ability):
    He doesn't doubt her fine...(well so it is stated) but he hasn't the presence of mind to support he's pregnant wife in front of everyone. In fact what kinda example did he set his own subjecvts....tht if there's eevn a little rumour abt one's wife it is okay to put her aside????

can u immagine the divorce rate at the time if it had existed then?
    As a Great King he should have stood by her...and shown a great example to his populace
    showed that women cannot be treated as such.
    okay he set her aside...did he have the courage to tell it to her face ....oh no he got he's brother Laxaman to do it...the poor man was heart broken at having to do the dirty deed....what kinda brother and husband does that make him

Rama type?...again I say No thank you kindly sir.
    Cum recte vivis, ne cures verba malorum

Quote Originally Posted by valavan@id
    gokulan i can join the raman team if u allow...can I join ????

by the way i have a doubt...ur sign says that ur ayodhi raman...so that will raman team win??? lol just a doubt
    You are in. Check the first post. My signature has both the mentionings of Ram & Gokul, right
    Gokul is the reincarnation of Ayothi Raman

Blues.. an enthusiastic double thumbs up

I am glad we are in the same team.. :D :D
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

yeah, looks like krishna is kinda leading as of now. Not much Rama's team is visible (other than Sri & Shy).

I am sure, they are preparing for the kill

ப்ளு லோட்டஸ்,

நெத்தி அடி கேள்வி பட்டு இருக்கேன். இப்பொ தான் நேர்ல பார்க்குறே ன். Very powerful arguments.

If some one read Ramayana properly would also remember Seetha left Rama after that episode and lived alone till she gave birth to Lava - Kusa and made them fight their dad himself. These are fine prints which they normally dont say.

Women need men of conviction. Not some one who goes behind the smokescreen of society or elders. Krishna is a man of conviction. He can galvanise such a grand coalition, play all kind of tricks to weaken the enemy and win.

Our team is going to run over the Rama team for sure. Because we believe in dragon slaying and the Rama team is just a bunch of dragonflies.

Cheers

Gokula Gokula....enna Gokulan...Sri and Shy Krishna's teama??

(thnk u Vasan....but me is so glad to be in ur team and with Anainar, Reks, Dinesh and vijitha....knowing zilch abt all those epics)

(Anainar thank u ...Go Dragon Slayers!! )

Quote Originally Posted by gokulan42
    yeah, looks like krishna is kinda leading as of now. Not much Krishna team is visible (other than Sri & Shy).
    I am sure, they are preparing for the kill
    Your honor..

Did you want to say 'not much of Team Rama is visible'... Ithey maathiri theerppai maaththi sollidaatheenga.... Appuram naadu vittu kaatukku popaannu anupiduvomm..
    Short Measures
    It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us - Isaac Disraeli

Vasan

Judge might have got a திருமுகம் from our Su Mo and is trembling with fear.

Your Honor, Please stand up like Krishna for what you believe in. Do not give in to your demons of fear. Krishna will come and slay those demons.

கிருஷ்ணா நீ பேகனே பாரோ!!

There is no spelling mistake in this. It is kannada, a great Purantharadhasa krithi asking Krishna to come fast and slay the demons.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Iyanaar
    Rama asked Seetha to take that agni paritchai not for him, but to prove a point for others.
    You seem to forget you are speaking to Scorpion.

What you said is correct. But the fact at that point is It is the difference between the King and People.

Even after Agni Partchai he was not able to run a peaceful life.

Lets Think about the sources:

1. Did rama asked sita to come with him to Forest? Who opted the forest?

2. Who asked for the running deer?

Ithu rendum nadakatti... Ivalo vanthirukathu... Agree or Disagree?

That was symbolic, isn't it? As a judge I forgot about Rama's team

Come on, Ram supporters... where r u?

(Sri_gan don't bring Astrology in here, thank u)
    noe haven't forgotten that it was Janaki who chose to follow her husband into exile. there r many reason why she did it...one may be love the other is that as a wife she cannot live away from her husband....especially we r talking abt time where it was not done for a woman to live on her own...she had to live with her husband or her father...the unwritten law of the land am afraid
    (even now women cross many seas and face many hardship to be with their husbands)

blue..

1. Did rama asked sita to come with him to Forest? Who opted the forest?
    huh.. pontati vitutu 13 yrs kattuku vera poga nenaichara
    so as blue said.. it was Seetha who was the perfect wife and not Rama who was the perfect husband

so reks, do u mean to say krisna is a perfect husband

Kanna was fun to be with ...he was playful, loving, flirty, paid u attention and showered compliments...

ofcourse goks... athula enna doubt...

any girl would want her husband to be charming, romantic, fun loving... also one who wud appreciate her.. respect her... luv her...

we all know Krishna is more charming, romantic, playful than Rama... (Rama team themselves accepted this ) ... Krishna's luv for Radha is lot more deeper thaan Rama's....

see Krishna had all those gopikas behind him.. but still he loved radha.. so that itself proves the depth of his love... And its a hell lot easier to say NO to a ratchasi - soorpanakai compared to all those beautiful gopikas....

also theres a added advantage.. if ur hubby is a peankara flirt, that gives u also some scope for flirting... with Rama kinds... u cant even drool over maddy... no way

also theres a added advantage.. if ur hubby is a peankara flirt, that gives u also some scope for flirting... with Rama kinds... u cant even drool over maddy... no way
    Very true...although this is very much optional (the drooling over Colin Farrell or Hugh Grant or even Maddy)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-about-Maddy-Reks
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish-Brits-SoccerStars-are-hot-Blues
    Very true...although this is very much optional (the drooling over Colin Farrell or Hugh Grant or even Maddy)
    Thus spake the women ! This pretty much seals the argument, your honor. You can actually decide right away..

Vasan

Hugh, Colin and Maddy.. Jeez... Not to say Henry... (O Henry, you say? )
    Short Measures

I saw some openings in Reks post, I am sure Shy&Co will pounce when get the time

Lets wait some more time....

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelotus
    (Sri_gan don't bring Astrology in here, thank u)
    noe haven't forgotten that it was Janaki who chose to follow her husband into exile. there r many reason why she did it...one may be love the other is that as a wife she cannot live away from her husband....especially we r talking abt time where it was not done for a woman to live on her own...she had to live with her husband or her father...the unwritten law of the land am afraid
    (even now women cross many seas and face many hardship to be with their husbands)
    Bluelotus,

Nega Ketta mari athellam sollalai... You will know the depth don't worry!

Back to track:::

So many women enthus huh...

Well does any one have a proof that Rama Asked Sita to come along with him to forest? probabaly sita doubted her husband nu kuda kathai sollalam evalo neram aha pohuthu athukku?

If yes then speak... else we rule the point we said.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast